What's new

Indian army chief's claim regarding LoC ceasefire 'misleading': DG ISPR

Position of strength my arse konsa teer mara hain pakistan ne LOC par yah kashmir mein in pichle saalo mein.

At least pajeets used to get killed

Now that has stopped too. Now we only exchange sweets while our soldiers die daily in Balochistan and Waziristan

Indians are weird creatures. Everyone knows their arse is stretched from LOC to LAC, had to redeploy from LOC to LAC, so what position of strength this idiot is talking about?

I think he is fair in his point at some extent. We used to be proactive for Kashmir cause but now only lip service.

Actually this is their strenght they make us shift our focus on eastren border. Fatf grey list and ........... we remain defensive, i hope time has come for an offensive approach.

It was a quid pro quo. India wanted a part of it's forces to be shifted to Ladakh Border. Pakistan wanted to prevent unnecessay and painful casualties of Kashmiri civilians, on either side of LOC. It was they, who were bearing the burden of ceasefire violations.
Pakistan perpetuated the Kashmiri suffering for nothing , we should have intensified in coordination with China and the Indian forces would have collapsed. The Indians were running like headless chickens when the Chinese confronted them.

Pakistan perpetuated the Kashmiri suffering for nothing , we should have intensified in coordination with China and the Indian forces would have collapsed. The Indians were running like headless chickens when the Chinese confronted them.

As far as Kashmir is concerned, there has never been any commonality of objectives or coordination between China and Pakistan. Had it been, Kashmir would have been liberated in 1965 or 1971 or later. China and Pakistan have fought their respective wars with India, independent of each other.

We must be realistic in our geopolitical assessments.

Though, futue may present such an opportunity.

Indians have a strong propaganda network and are able spread their narratives across to a global audience. WION one such Hindutva mouth piece does not shy away in attacking Pakistan on all fronts.
Pakistan is unable to counter their claims and lies.

Back
Top Bottom