What's new

Indian Army uses Artillery for first time on LOC

The dirty game was started by neighbor in giving the cover fire for their rats against IA using heavy shelling and killing civilians and army personnels
who did preparations?who first moved it's people away from LOC for this purpose?
who claimed surgical strike?
sir i think your actions don't match your words.

India is gonna end soon
Then it is the time to call the lal topi to initiate the gazw-e- hindh :rolleyes::cool:

who did preparations?who first moved it's people away from LOC for this purpose?
who claimed surgical strike?
sir i think your actions don't match your words.
get your facts first. your P.M denied no s.s on your soil. It was a precautionary measure of people to move away from border.Who killed 7 people in shelling few days ago??

Then it is the time to call the lal topi to initiate the gazw-e- hindh :rolleyes::cool:

get your facts first. your P.M denied no s.s on your soil. It was a precautionary measure of people to move away from border.Who killed 7 people in shelling few days ago??
Lol what a coward nation you Indians are. First you perform so called surgical strikes. (This means you have owned Pakistan). Then you remove the civilians as precautionary measure. Still after few days get your civilian and soldiers killed and have militant attacks in Jammu . Really Nice work

yesterday you killed four civilians. india is the only country whose army accepted cease fire violation and beheading soldiers. even your newspapers are writing about your great cross border firings where you started it.

Finally PA releases this info. Arty was used some two weeks back itself.

..........Second Armored Division? what is that?
Opps my mistake instead of mentioning Pakistan Armoured Corps I meantioned United States 2nd armoured division (hell on wheels). I appologize

PA redefines the meaning of cowardliness in 71 :rofl:
Nice come back dude. Why do indians love to jump back in the past whenever there *** is handled to them in the present and will be in future?

Opps my mistake instead of mentioning Pakistan Armoured Corps I meantioned United States 2nd armoured division (hell on wheels). I appologize

Nice come back dude. Why do indians love to jump back in the past whenever there *** is handled to them in the present and will be in future?

:lol:

Armoured has never been deployed on Loc what are you talking about?

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR403/2016-ISPR Dated: November 9, 2016

Rawalpindi - November 9, 2016:

Indian troops resorted to Unprovoked heavy artillery shelling in shahkot and Jura sectors in Neelum Valley at LOC this evening. This is the first use of Artillery by the Indians during current phase of escalation. Indian troops also resorted to unprovoked mortar shelling in Kel sector . Pakistani troops are responding to Indians by targeting their defence posts. No loss reported so far. Civilians being specifically targeted. Exchange of firing continues.

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&latest=1

@SarthakGanguly
1. I told you before.
2. This is not the first time.
3. It is not unprovoked.
4. Artillery is not so accurate so as to target specifically civilians. There is time. Pakistan should evacuate his border villages of civilians.

Well if not deployed then it should be first time for everything

1. I told you before.
2. This is not the first time.
3. It is not unprovoked.
4. Artillery is not so accurate so as to target specifically civilians. There is time. Pakistan should evacuate his border villages of civilians.
Well the soldiers on both sides are dying but today the scale of Pakistan was heavier. Pakistan Army is specifically targeting Nowshera Sector where they dominate the Indian positions. Its up to India whenever they want to stop the establishment will also stop otherwise welcome to the mad house

Pakistan has its artillery in stand by mode near LOC in several areas ..

Wouldn't be too difficult to doploy them at the LOC I believe .

Back
Top Bottom