What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

Using of artillery is normally not resorted to, that was actually meant, along the LOC. However, use of artillery, though not disallowed completely, signifies a heightened state of tension and seriousness of the prevailing sitation.

That road is seldom taken since then there is no end to it. A little bit of upping the ante is possible, not much.
While i understand the rational problem is the other side does not and because of that Kashmiries on both sides are the ones paying the price. So my question is how long are we going to avoid going that road?

While i understand the rational problem is the other side does not and because of that Kashmiries on both sides are the ones paying the price. So my question is how long are we going to avoid going that road?

Actually, on ground, this happens till the time their weapons are not silenced.

You must have heard.... It was highlighted in this forum as well... That they have shifted their gun positions into civilian population. That happened because we managed to neutralise one of their gun positions by accurate counter bombardment.

No need to put up their videos please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, on ground, this happens till the time their weapons are not silenced.

You must have heard.... It was highlighted in this forum as well... That they have shifted their gun positions into civilian population. That happened because we managed to neutralise one of their gun positions by accurate counter bombardment.
Yes i did hear about it but my question still remains and more so now that our soldiers are martyred in Turbat, six of them including a major taking our tally to 8, we cant remain silent or afraid to not escalate. Yes there are chances of collateral damage, but that damage is happening either way.

Yes i did hear about it but my question still remains and more so now that our soldiers are martyred in Turbat, six of them including a major taking our tally to 8, we cant remain silent or afraid to not escalate. Yes there are chances of collateral damage, but that damage is happening either way.

Dear, you are right. We cannot remain silent.... And we will not remain silent.
Thora time tau dain retaliate karnay k liye. :sniper:

Using of artillery is normally not resorted to, that was actually meant, along the LOC. However, use of artillery, though not disallowed completely, signifies a heightened state of tension and seriousness of the prevailing sitation.

That road is seldom taken since then there is no end to it. A little bit of upping the ante is possible, not much.
There was a time when what to talk of Medium even field artillery was not used by both sides as it used to cause heavy damage on both sides but these days use of medium artilley has become common. I think the medium howitzers being imported from China will change the situation in our favour as right now they are using the Bofors.

Why is qamar bajwa never taking strict actions last time India tried to violate ceasefire in sialkot Punjab rangers built bunkers for civilians and destroyed a whole Indian frontline

Back
Top Bottom