What's new

Indian Army uses Artillery for first time on LOC

Something tells me there is going to a full war not battle.

The chain of events is such. Still lot of defence acquisition going on.

And after yesterday i thibk modi can do anything. And war is on his agenda he wants a permanent solution to all the problems

Then why didn't you evacuate these guys from the border villages??

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...g-on-border-villages/articleshow/55182879.cms

Very irresponsible of you I think.
Of course, it was. On our side, loss of civilian lives is rare, even though Pakistani fire is common. Villages get bombed all the time now, except the villages are empty. Officially they are all evacuated - but some villagers chose to stay back for the fear of theft or harvesting crops. Rozi roti et al.

Of course, it was. On our side, loss of civilian lives is rare, even though Pakistani fire is common. Villages get bombed all the time now, except the villages are empty. Officially they are all evacuated - but some villagers chose to stay back for the fear of theft or harvesting crops. Rozi roti et al.

Well there are enough civilians in border villages if we want to target them.

but our target is mostly only your soldiers.

Well there are enough civilians in border villages if we want to target them.

but our target is mostly only your soldiers.
That's a good statement. Just as expected.

Unfortunately for you - there are not many. Not many Indian civvies are going to be blasted by 130mm ordinance.

That's a good statement. Just as expected.

Unfortunately for you - there are not many. Not many Indian civvies are going to be blasted by 130mm ordinance.

There are enough. If we want to. Kashmiris on other side of LOC are our people anyways. There is no point killing them for us.

There are enough. If we want to. Kashmiris on other side of LOC are our people anyways. There is no point killing them for us.
It is interesting. PA usually uses its heavy artillery to target Hindu and Sikh villages only, especially in the Jammu region. Not the valley. May be to keep Muslim casualties to a minimum. Even the dead civvies were most probably non Muslims if my memory serves me correct. Now don't get me wrong. I don't expect anything better and I am sure you expect the worst from us.

But both know the limits of savagery we(both nations) are capable of going to. I don't think Bharat can catch up with that. In the long run. What do you think?

It is interesting. PA usually uses its heavy artillery to target Hindu and Sikh villages only, especially in the Jammu region. Not the valley. May be to keep Muslim casualties to a minimum. Even the dead civvies were most probably non Muslims if my memory serves me correct. Now don't get me wrong. I don't expect anything better and I am sure you expect the worst from us.

But both know the limits of savagery we(both nations) are capable of going to. I don't think Bharat can catch up with that. In the long run. What do you think?

Our officers openly say that people on other side of LOC are our own people. So obviously we can't target our own people to settle scores. That is why you see lower civilian casualties on your side LOC because our strategy is to hit Indian soldiers and not Kashmiri civilians. Our strategy is consistent. It is only Indian forces that mostly target civilian to vent out its frustration and settle numbers. Most of Indian firing on civilians is deliberate and this is a consistent trend for past few years.

Our officers openly say that people on other side of LOC are our own people. So obviously we can't target our own people to settle scores. That is why you see lower civilian casualties on your side LOC because our strategy is to hit Indian soldiers and not Kashmiri civilians. Our strategy is consistent. It is only Indian forces that mostly target civilian to vent out its frustration and settle numbers. Most of Indian firing on civilians is deliberate and this is a consistent trend for past few years.
You should tour the border villages on this side. Your illusions would be cleared. Even if Pakistan wanted to make the distinctions, it just is not possible completely. The only reason civilians losses are low on our side is because they are totally evacuated up to even 50 kms at times from the border. This happens frequently. I am not sure if the same evacuations happen on the other side. That's all there is to it.

You should tour the border villages on this side. Your illusions would be cleared. Even if Pakistan wanted to make the distinctions, it just is not possible completely. The only reason civilians losses are low on our side is because they are totally evacuated up to even 50 kms at times from the border. This happens frequently. I am not sure if the same evacuations happen on the other side. That's all there is to it.

This happens every year. Lower civilian casualties on your side. No matter how many evacuations you do we can kill more civilians if we want to. Just like those 8 civilians that died within a day just a few days ago.

Our strategy is simple. Hit enemy hard. Make it bleed. But try to make sure as possible that our people on other side of LOC are not hit in this process.

No matter how many evacuations you do we can kill more civilians if we want to. Just like those 8 civilians that died within a day just a few days ago.

Our strategy is simple. Hit enemy hard. Make it bleed.
True. :tup:

After all, PA motto - 'Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah'
I won't blame you for that strategy. I blame the Indian establishment for not taking adequate measures to prevent/pre-empt it.

Back
Top Bottom