What's new

Jawaharlal Nehru 'pleaded' for US help against China in 1962

India might have become a stronger nation, and chances are a leader like Mao would have solved the JK problem before it became a problem.

India had no need for a Marx or a Mao or a Ho Chi Minh. We had our own sensible and strong leaders, like Vallabhbhai Patel.

Unfortunately, they were sidelined by far less competent people.

India had no need for a Marx or a Mao or a Ho Chi Minh. We had our own sensible and strong leaders, like Vallabhbhai Patel.

Unfortunately, they were sidelined by far less competent people.

hence it still need crutches while a slightly younger country has emerged more powerful than anyone else in asia. :azn:

thinking before speaking is only wiser...

Himalayan Blunder is an apt title Given by Brigadier John Dalvi.....

Himalayan Blunder is an apt title Given by Brigadier John Dalvi.....

You know I read large parts of that book. What a crock of self-serving 5hit that was. All he does is besmirch, his superior officer and the politicians, while making himself as blameless. He accuses of his command officer (starts with a K) of passing the buck in the same breath HE's the passing the blame.

BGD. Gen. Dalvi for those of you not familiar was the commander of the 7th brigade. It was the defeat of this brigade on the Indian left flank that started the collapse of the Indian army in the east.

You know I read large parts of that book. What a crock of self-serving 5hit that was. All he does is besmirch, his superior officer and the politicians, while making himself as blameless. He accuses of his command officer (starts with a K) of passing the buck in the same breath HE's the passing the blame.

BGD. Gen. Dalvi for those of you not familiar was the commander of the 7th brigade. It was the defeat of this brigade on the Indian left flank that started the collapse of the Indian army in the east.

What ever Brother, What has happnd has Happened.... It was a Blunder Indeed.... You cannot reverse it can you???

What ever Brother, What has happnd has Happened.... It was a Blunder Indeed.... You cannot reverse it can you???

Nice attitude. You know what they say about those who failure to learn from history.

Nice attitude. You know what they say about those who failure to learn from history.

Hmnnn.... You must be really Kidding, Our Politicians are currently busy Filling not only there pockets but also for there future generations to come.... And You speak here about learning from history, But Our Politicians are researching upon the ways to make money, really they got no time to waste Learning the History... :lol:

Hmnnn.... You must be really Kidding, Our Politicians are currently busy Filling not only there pockets but also for there future generations to come.... And You speak here about learning from history, But Our Politicians are researching upon the ways to make money, really they got no time to waste Learning the History... :lol:

As an Indian citizen wouldn't you want to see that changed?

As an Indian citizen wouldn't you want to see that changed?

Yes I do Sir, I want that to be changed.... But You see, If and Only IF manmohan Sing gets another term In His Office I can Say that India would change Drastically , He has Directly or Indirectly Exposed Many Scandals and Dark faces of many Politicians and Has Spined the Economy steadily..... Attitude of todays Generation towards These Politicians gives me a Sigh of relief that "Yes Todays Generation's are a deciding factor for tomorrows Excellence"

Days have changed sir, we are Putting breaks to corruption....

Yes I do Sir, I want that to be changed.... But You see, If and Only IF manmohan Sing gets another term In His Office I can Say that India would change Drastically ..

Days have changed sir, we are Putting breaks to corruption....

MMS is no savior. Anyway, there are other places to air dirty laundry.

MMS is no savior. Anyway, there are other places to air dirty laundry.

MMS is no Savior, but could U point finger on anyone else who is atleast comparable to what he has done???

MMS is no Savior, but could U point finger on anyone else who is atleast comparable to what he has done???

How many state or central govt ministers have been sentenced and imprisoned for corruption since MMS took over seven years ago.

Back
Top Bottom