What's new

Jarba urges Syrian opposition friends for arms

Everyone is from Hejaz, I also am

At some point all the ancestors of people now living outside of Africa (excluding the recent African migrants) indeed roamed/lived on the Arabian Peninsula for thousands of years before they started to migrate to the remaining world. That's actually a historical/scientific fact.

Anyway I was serious here. Read about it. Plenty of material. Besides that is very common in that part of Egypt.

Gamal Abdel Nasser's father was from the Egyptian city Beni Mur in Upper Egypt.

Beni Mur (Arabic: بني مر‎, also spelled Bani Murr) is an Egyptian town in Upper Egypt located 8 kilometers north of the city of Asyut. A prominent figure from Beni Mur is the former President of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser. According to local tradition, the town is named after the tribe of Beni Mur who hailed from the Hejaz region in the western Arabian Peninsula and settled in Egypt sometime during the Muslim conquest of the area.[1][2]

Beni Mur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People from Hijaz and Egypt have migrated mutually for thousands of years. The similarities are even evident when it comes to Arabic dialect, cuisine etc. Every Hijazi has literary Egyptian blood in him and vice versa.

Israel now has over 8 million people. I don't see why Tartus and Latakia cannot have 20 million people. The Syrian coast has excellent climate and access to lots of water.

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I fail to understand your logic. Syria could theoretically speaking have 200 million people living inside its borders. What's the point of your arguments?

In those two Syrian provinces (Latakia, Tartus) about 2 million people or so live.

Where do you get those 20 million from?:cuckoo:

I fail to understand your logic. Syria could theoretically speaking have 200 million people living inside its borders. What's the point of your arguments?

In those two Syrian provinces (Latakia, Tartus) about 2 million people or so live.

Where do you get those 20 million from?:cuckoo:

People need water. Syria itself cannot support that many people, because the interior lacks water and therefore cannot support many people. The coast should be able to support at least 20 million people. Crimea is 27,000 square kilometers and has very good climate and can support well over 40 million people. Taiwan has over 23 million people already despite being mostly mountainous. This is why Crimea is so important to Russia. :oops:

I really hope from my heart that one day Saudi Arabia gives Palestinian some arms even if light arms. :(

Palestinians is not going to win anything if they want to fight Israel alone, it only suffers your own people. What the Palestinians should do now is to focus more on diplomacy and improve their unity among themselves..

Palestinians is not going to win anything if they want to fight Israel alone, it only suffers your own people. What the Palestinians should do now is to focus more on diplomacy and improve their unity among themselves..

It has nothing to do with diplomacy or unity. I don't want to get into in this thread though. And we Muslims believe in our ideology and we know the solution to liberating Palestine and there is a struggle in our Arabic world at this moment. Things will change.

People need water. Syria itself cannot support that many people, because the interior lacks water and therefore cannot support many people. The coast should be able to support 20 million people. Crimea is 27,000 square kilometers and can support well over 20 million people. Taiwan has over 23 million people already. This is why Crimea is so important to Russia. :oops:

Eh? Yes. Every living organism needs water, more or less. I fail to see the relevance of this? I mean in connection to what we were discussing before.

Now Crimea and Taiwan is included? Don't care about those.

Syria does not lack water. Nobody lives in the Syrian Desert aside from a few settlements alongside the Euphrates and its upland which is fertile land.

Southern Syria is relatively fertile as well. Damascus lies in Southern Syria. I don't recall them having any lack of water. Well, whenever the hideous regime is not trying to poison the water.

Lastly you mention Gaza as some kind of comparison. You do realize that this is one of the most densely populated areas in the world and that many people suffer there and live in very bad conditions because of that very same reason?

And you want 20 million people to live in two small provinces?

Who are those 20 million people going to be? The 10% Nusayri's that constitute 2-3 million people as of March 2014? How are they going to grow 10 times their current size in a matter of months for this to be relevant for this conflict?:coffee:

Do you understand what I am saying now about some of your statements?

Eh? Yes. Every living organism needs water, more or less. I fail to see the relevance of this? I mean in connection to what we were discussing before.

Now Crimea and Taiwan is included? Don't care about those.

Syria does not lack water. Nobody lives in the Syrian Desert aside from a few settlements alongside the Euphrates and its upland which is fertile land.

Southern Syria is relatively fertile as well. Damascus lies in Southern Syria. I don't recall them having any lack of water. Well, whenever the hideous regime is not trying to poison the water.

Lastly you mention Gaza as some kind of comparison. You do realize that this is one of the most densely populated areas in the world and that many people suffer there and live in very bad conditions because of that very same reason?

And you want 20 million people to live in two small provinces?

Who are those 20 million people going to be? The 10% Nusayri's that constitute 2-3 million people as of March 2014? How are they going to grow 10 times their current size in a matter of months for this to be relevant for this conflict?:coffee:

Do you understand what I am saying now about some of your statements?

Alawites are now mostly concentrated in Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, Hama. They have been moving out of the mountains since 1971 when Assad took power. The coast is mostly populated by Sunnis. Coastal Sunnis are well educated and because of the ocean they are staunchly pro regime. 8-)

:rofl: do you think Saudi "Arabia" will give weapons to the enemy of their master ??!!

:rofl:

:lol:

Why don't your so-called Arab nationalists that are busy selling themselves to arch-enemies such as Iran and rogue states such as Russia not champion this cause? Oh, I forgot the same Israel controls your territory (Golan Heights) and have been doing that for decades while you did not even lift a finger.
So-much for your "resistance".

The only "good" thing your Nusayri regime is able to do is killing its own people and making empty slogans.

This is about Syria. Don't try to change the subject.

Also if you are suddenly so concerned about Palestinians then stop starving your Palestinians refugees in Syria to death. Yarmouk comes to mind.

The Palestinians in KSA are getting preferential treatment here in KSA. Just ask some of the Pakistani users living in KSA if you don't trust a locals opinion.

Clown, traitor and coward that lives in USA while his country burns.

:rofl: do you think Saudi "Arabia" will give weapons to the enemy of their master ??!!

What do you think? :D

Alawites are now mostly concentrated in Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, Hama. They have been moving out of the mountains since 1971 when Assad took power. The coast is mostly populated by Sunnis. Coastal Sunnis are well educated and because of the ocean they are staunchly pro regime. 8-)

Why are you talking about population placement? :lol:

I fail to understand your arguments and their relevance. No, the coastal areas are majority Nusayri. No other area outside of that is majority Nusayri in Syria. Yes, some Nusayri's have moved to the bigger cities such as those you mention but those are still small numbers.

2.6-3 million Syrians are Nusayris. That's about 10-12%.

Don't mention those 20 millions (made up number) again. Has no relevance.

Just as although 24% of Crimeans are ethnically Ukrainian, only 10% of Crimeans speak Ukrainian as first language. Even though Sunnis are majority in Syria, a lot of them are married to Shia or have family members who are Shia. After decades of living together, I suspect only some 10% of Sunnis don't have family members who are Shia. :yu: Therefore, Sunni Arabs make up some 60% of Syria's population, and some 55% of SAA / NDF are Sunni.

Just as although 24% of Crimeans are ethnically Ukrainian, only 10% of Crimeans speak Ukrainian as first language. Even though Sunnis are majority in Syria, a lot of them are married to Shia or have family members who are Shia. After decades of living together, I suspect only 10% of Sunnis don't have family members who are Shia. :yu:

Just stop playing around with those numbers, percentages of yours. That's a proof of you not being Chinese originally.

:cuckoo:

Just as although 24% of Crimeans are ethnically Ukrainian, only 10% of Crimeans speak Ukrainian as first language. Even though Sunnis are majority in Syria, a lot of them are married to Shia or have family members who are Shia. After decades of living together, I suspect only some 10% of Sunnis don't have family members who are Shia. :yu:

What are we talking about here?:blink:

The Saudis never cared about you or called you a hero or liked you, and that's that. Moreovere, here is what the then-Iranian president had to say about invading your own country:

Sold to Iran ? Do you mean you filthy traitors that helped the US to invade and remove the Arab hero Saddam ? The traitors of the Arab world, how could I forget. Jordan, Kuwait the launch pads, Bakhrain the naval base, navy also took part. Egypt that does not close the Suez canal, the rest that leaves it air space open for USAF. Ofc I remember those sell outs.

Never heard of Halabi temper, also what has this got to do with Iraq and Iran. Why do you change topics

Back
Top Bottom