What's new

Jarba urges Syrian opposition friends for arms

@Syrian Lion you see the issue with him and others, no matter how much we keep saying it they will never understand it.

Full moon, did you not see what I wrote before to you in this thread : Assad can die tomorrow, that will not remove the SAA.
I just added them to the ignore list... and now drinking some شاي come and drink with me and forget them... they are not worth it..

correct,racism and sectarian issues never existed until terrorists F$A and their supporters came to Syria and planted hate and bloodshed..

Without your sectarian fear, nothing would have happened. It was Hafiz Al Asad that filled up the Syrian intelligence, and Armed Forces with Alawites. It was that imbalanced paranoia that led to this human catastrophe.

You have been repeating the same for years.

Provide evidence that the tiny Shia minority has more fighters in Syria then foreign Sunni jihadists whom are larger numbers. 1 million Iraqis that have gone to live in Syria after 2003 can not be counted as foreign, they did not migrate to fight they were already living there, a small part of Iraqis actually migrated to fight, majority were already living there.

The Syrian opposition + YPG + ISIS have no upper hand, control less then 50%, control little of the important center of Syria the Western region.

Only idiots that are incapable of understanding that Assads death today would not remove the SAA.

Why because the US says so ? don't care

ISIS are the only opposition group where the majority of the fighters are non-Syrian. But even despite that you have thousands of Syrian ISIS members. The Child-Murderer on the other hand RELIES on thousands of Shia mercenaries, HizbAlShaitan, Iraqi Shia terrorist militias etc. Several thousand strong. Shabiha Nusayri mercenaries also in the thousands.

Oh, 13-15 year old Iraqi Shia terrorists native to Southern Iraq are getting killed in Syria. Can't fool anybody here.

They control over 50% of the territory and are only moving forward. The main offensive, like in the last 3 years, happened during spring and summer. This will happen again and when it happens I believe that the final battle will take place. We have some presents in store for the Child-Murderer and his welfare providers.

I never cared about Al-Asshead only. I already wrote that it's the Child-Murdering regime that he represents that must be removed. The Child-Murderer or not.

Syria was poor pariah shithole ruled by idiotic Nusayri Ba'athists.

Everyone has a right to live on this planet in peace and happiness. That includes Arabs, Jews, Muslims, Christians, Mormons, atheists, everyone. :p:

Nusayri is code word for secular :yu:

Nusayri is a code word for the people that are ruling this hideous terror regime from behind the curtain. The Child-Murderer is just the figurehead.

Nusayris for instance are all those Nusayri child-murdering militias, Shabiha and other child-murderers.

Nothing to do with secularism or not. Secular groups on the Syrian opposition as well.

ISIS are the only opposition group where the majority of the fighters are non-Syrian. But even despite that you have thousands of Syrian ISIS members. The Child-Murderer on the other hand RELIES on thousands of Shia mercenaries, HizbAlShaitan, Iraqi Shia terrorist militias etc. Several thousand strong. Shabiha Nusayri mercenaries also in the thousands.
ISIS is large

Oh, 13-15 year old Iraqi Shia terrorists native to Southern Iraq are getting killed in Syria. Can't fool anybody here.
1 case ? anything else ?

They control over 50% of the territory and are only moving forward. The main offensive, like in the last 3 years, happened during spring and summer. This will happen again and when it happens I believe that the final battle will take place. We have some presents in store for the Child-Murderer and his welfare providers.
Open the map, they control shit, they are in defensive positions, so military offensives happen depending on the weather/season, that's some nice bullshit your trying to feed yourself.

I never cared about Al-Asshead only. I already wrote that it's the Child-Murdering regime that he represents that must be removed. The Child-Murderer or not.
Remove his regime, and it still won't remove the SAA.

Syria was poor pariah shithole ruled by idiotic Ba'athists.
I visited Jordan and Syria, and IMO Jordan ruled by your precious Hashemite king was the bigger shithole then Ba'ath Syria.

I just added them to the ignore list... and now drinking some شاي come and drink with me and forget them... they are not worth it..

Insha'Allah you will choke. At least you are not drinking the blood of children like the hideous Nusayri regime that you support, traitor.

Keep living in the evil West and its leader (USA) while your country burns, coward.

Keep "winning" your wars on PDF using your keyboard while you should be in Syria.

You Christian Arabs never knew how to fight anyway.

:rofl:

Not just an entire collapse of the Regime that I am envisaging here following his death, but a massive revenge that will cause enormous human casualties. Alawites fighters must fight as hard as they can along with Hz boys, the final laugh won’t be theirs. I’d rather die from a tiny bullet rather than a sever torture.

See, proves my point turning it sectarian.

So you suggest genocide, any other backward ideas

ISIS is large

1 case ? anything else ?

Open the map, they control shit, they are in defensive positions, so military offensives happen depending on the weather/season, that's some nice bullshit your trying to feed yourself.

Remove his regime, and it still won't remove the SAA.

I visited Jordan and Syria, and IMO Jordan ruled by your precious Hashemite king was the bigger shithole then Ba'ath Syria.

Latest number is 8000. About half of them are in Syria. Large? Not very large. Also what's the point? They rarely attack the Child-Murderer regime. They are more busy attacking the Syrian Opposition. So you should be cheering for them as some of your Farsi friends do here.

Thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists and Shia terrorist from across the Arab and non-Arab world. It's at least equal in terms of foreign involvement. The only difference is that no country supporting the Syrian opposition is using billion of dollars like Iran and Russia do.

50% of all the territories in Syria are controlled by the Syrian opposition. The regime cannot even control Damascus. It's a question of time before they explode.

Yes. Weather has a role to play in conflicts. You usually don't conduct offenses during winter. Besides I am only writing what I have witnessed in the past 3 years.

Nonsense.

Latest number is 8000. About half of them are in Syria. Large? Not very large. Also what's the point? They rarely attack the Child-Murderer regime. They are more busy attacking the Syrian Opposition.

Thousands of Iraqi Shia terrorists and Shia terrorist from across the Arab and non-Arab world. It's at least equal in terms of foreign involvement. The only difference is that no country supporting the Syrian opposition is using billion of dollars like Iran and Russia do.

50% of all the territories in Syria are controlled by the Syrian opposition. The regime cannot even control Damascus. It's a question of time before they explode.

Yes. Weather has a role to play in conflicts. You usually don't conduct offenses during winter. Besides I am only writing what I have witnessed in the past 3 years.

Nonsense.

Territory is not as important as population. Bangladesh has more people than Russia does, despite having a very small territory compared to Russia. :p:

Territory is not as important as population. Bangladesh has more people than Russia does, despite having a very small territory compared to Russia. :p:

The only area that the Child-Murderer controls fully is the TINY Nusayri "homeland" around Latakia. All the other areas are either controlled by the Syrian opposition or contested.

The Syrian opposition are present everywhere else otherwise.

Once the regime loses it's air superiority they will be gone within months.

See, proves my point turning it sectarian.

So you suggest genocide, any other backward ideas

Save our time from playing innocent. Everybody has seen how most of Iraq was sold to the Iranians for purely sectarian purposes in which you repeatedly have not objected to. Your posts are clicks away. Plus, I am not suggesting a genocide, I am envisaging it only because I know what the Halabi temper is like ;).

The only area that the Child-Murderer controls fully is the TINY Nusayri "homeland" around Latakia. All the other areas are either controlled by the Syrian opposition or contested.

The Syrian opposition are present everywhere else otherwise.

Without the coast, where will people get their water? :woot: Latakia and Tartus are vital to the survival of the entire Syrian population.

Save our time from playing innocent. Everybody has seen how most of Iraq was sold to the Iranians for purely sectarian purposes in which you reportedly have not objected to. Your posts are clicks away. Plus, I am not suggesting a genocide, I am envisaging it only because I know what the Halabi temper is like ;).

Of course every Child-Murderer must be exterminated after being subject to a trial. In fact the Shia terrorists should just be liquidated right away. No need to waste money or time on them. Just like on the battlefield.

Those hideous Nusayris have been behind systematic genocide and must be severely punished. They should and cannot escape scotch free from their many crimes.

ISIS's approach in this regard is the right one when they catch child-murderers.

Not realistic but I would have liked to use them as slave labor in KSA as well for building all those new railways, metros, airports, new infrastructure, ports etc. Before their extermination obviously.

Might as well use them for something useful. They already use concentration/labor camps themselves so why not return the favor?

The liberated Syria would have to use them though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom