What's new

Japanese woman transforms into French doll with 30 surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic Chinese members comment, It seems Chinese have immunity...
@Topic: Its her personal choice to go thru changes. It must not be steriotyped as chinese members are doing here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I second that! Asian women (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) are one of the sexiest races of chicks ;)

Nips? As in nipples??

Well, 2 of my ex is Asian, One Chinese and One Vietnamese, personality wise, they are pretty good, but if you like the physical feeling (I can't explain or go in deep without *Beeping* the word) I would go for a Western Girl.

Look is a very objective thing, if you like a woman, you don't really care about how they look.

I also have a Russian Girl Friend once......But turns out she only want my Passport lol

No wonder your women hate being in relationships with you guys. You're so damn insecure lol

How we are insecure?

We do envy the blue eyes from you guys. :smitten:

DW_betty_blue_eyes_3975.jpg

Guys, keep this post clean, this is a very touchy subject if you guys are bickering here with absurd race card or thing, you only drag this thread down man.

This is a really serious psychological discussion here man

Well, 2 of my ex is Asian, One Chinese and One Vietnamese, personality wise, they are pretty good, but if you like the physical feeling (I can't explain or go in deep without *Beeping* the word) I would go for a Western Girl.

Look is a very objective thing, if you like a woman, you don't really care about how they look.

I also have a Russian Girl Friend once......But turns out she only want my Passport lol

Same here, I've dated tons of Asian chicks. Filipino chicks are pretty hot too. But yeah man, I wish I could private message you. Out of all of em, I think Chinese and Japanese chicks are the most freaky, (if you know what I mean) :azn:
How we are insecure?

We do envy the blue eyes from you guys. :smitten:

DW_betty_blue_eyes_3975.jpg

You'll ALWAYS see a white guy and an Asian chick but rarely the opposite. How come?

Same here, I've dated tons of Asian chicks. Filipino chicks are pretty hot too. But yeah man, I wish I could private message you. Out of all of em, I think Chinese and Japanese chicks are the most freaky, (if you know what I mean) :azn:

You'll ALWAYS see a white guy and an Asian chick but rarely the opposite. How come?

Umm......Asian Girl have a sort of Obedience(or loyalty) in them, probably because of the family upbringing or what not.

I have had quite a few girl friend here and there, East and West, one ultimate goal I probably can never achieve (probably harder now because I am married) is to try to get a Middle Eastern Girl Friend.....

I always find middle eastern girl mysterious lol

People do pretty stupid things to look good and most of the times they wind up looking disguisting than ever.

Umm......Asian Girl have a sort of Obedience(or loyalty) in them, probably because of the family upbringing or what not.

I have had quite a few girl friend here and there, East and West, one ultimate goal I probably can never achieve (probably harder now because I am married) is to try to get a Middle Eastern Girl Friend.....

I always find middle eastern girl mysterious lol

Not the chicks I've been with lmao

And hell yah brah, Middle eastern chicks are prude AF. I tried dating a Pakistani / Indian chick, damn dude that was the hardest shyt of my life. I gave her my number like an idiot and never got a call or text back -_-
Sure, white guys love fugly Asian chicks. ;)

Whatever lets you sleep at night little noodle :lol:

You said you have dated some filipinas, since most of Chinese guys won't ever find a filipina as our cup of tea, you are free to bang them since they are your sex slaves anyway. :coffee:

Not the chicks I've been with lmao

And hell yah brah, Middle eastern chicks are prude AF. I tried dating a Pakistani / Indian chick, damn dude that was the hardest shyt of my life. I gave her my number like an idiot and never got a call or text back -_-

Well, I almost always got shut down before I approach them......handing out digit is a luxury to me lol......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom