What's new

Japanese woman transforms into French doll with 30 surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germanic bloodline. Sorry, can't help it. ;)

You said you have dated some filipinas, since most of Chinese guys won't ever find a filipina as our cup of tea, you are free to bang them since they are your sex slaves anyway. :coffee:

I never said I dated Filipino chicks, and i dont think Chinese guys are in any position to judge lol

Well, I almost always got shut down before I approach them......handing out digit is a luxury to me lol......

Aww man you gotta step up your game, too bad youre married XP

Same here, I've dated tons of Asian chicks. Filipino chicks are pretty hot too. But yeah man, I wish I could private message you. Out of all of em, I think Chinese and Japanese chicks are the most freaky, (if you know what I mean) :azn:

You'll ALWAYS see a white guy and an Asian chick but rarely the opposite. How come?

I'm Asian and my wife is white. Race shouldn't be an issue. Even appearance is not as important. But inner beauty is the most important. I'm fortunate to have a girl that has both though.

She should've kept her natural beauty.

dude, this is a no, no to any women in the world. I yet met a woman, any woman, who appreciate their natural beauty.

We say woman should enjoy their natural beauty simply because we don't want them to run amok and buy cosmetic like crazy with a big chunk of our paycheque lol. But unluckily, women tend to think otherwise lol

I'm Asian and my wife is white. Race shouldn't be an issue. Even appearance is not as important. But inner beauty is the most important. I'm fortunate to have a girl that has both though.

it's not about Asian Man want White women, but Asian Women want to be White women.....

I don't give a hoot if your wife is white, I do when you wife wanted to be black....

Race isn't an issue. I was replying to that insecure Chinese poster.

That's why Nips are just bunch of creatures suffering with identity crisis.

Hopefully China could liberate them from their miserable existence. :coffee:

You need to chill the f- out. Many asian women (especially chinese) are obsessed with western's beauty such as double eyelids and nose.

Just to be clear.

I am not saying interracial marriage in not ok, hell, I am in one myself.

I am having a problem with Asian Woman want to be white, Black American Singer want to be white, I don't really care if you are Asian man and you have a White wife or You are a white man with an Asian girl.......

The main topic is Self esteem of these women. Or just women in general.......

I never said I dated Filipino chicks, and i dont think Chinese guys are in any position to judge lol

So a viet? Only some poor peasants in China will marry a viet.

Don't pretend that you can read the mind of the Chinese girls, go to watch some dating shows in China to see that is their thought, most of Chinese girls who participate the dating shows are probably the dirtiest one, yet most of them won't even pick a white guy over their male compatriots.

There are some rich white guys who participate the dating show.

For example, this guy from US and Israel, he has brown hair and green eyes, and has some family diamond business. He is not treated as god by Chinese girls as you thought.

29_130319011839_7.jpg

its very puzzling. people in east asian countries dye their hair blonde and sometimes bleach their skin. poor blokes have no idea everyone else respects their race

its very puzzling. people in east asian countries dye their hair blonde and sometimes bleach their skin. poor blokes have no idea everyone else respects their race

I think people on the both side of the mirror do this You see Asian man or woman dye their hair grey, and I know some blonde who don't like their blonde and dye their hair black. Some just into death metal or goth and dye their hair to jet black or red....

Something is bothering these people and don't understand what

Don't pretend that you can read the mind of the Chinese girls, go to watch some dating shows in China to see that is their thought, most of Chinese girls who participate the dating shows are probably the dirtiest one, yet most of them won't even pick a white guy over their male compatriots.

For example, this guy from US and Israel, he has brown hair and green eyes, and has some family diamond business. He is not treated as god by Chinese girls as you thought.

29_130319011839_7.jpg

If you ask me, anyone who go on online dating show is an automatic reject.

You have to be real desperate if you go on one of these. It have nothing to do with race. But rather that particular person...

Stupid, its a shame that many asian women have to be obsessed with the beauty of another culture. There's nothing wrong with slanted eyes with single eyelid and black hair.
Asian+Hairstyles-hitomikomori.blogspot.com-natural-asian-hairstyle-with-long-straight-hair-for-women-from-lucy-liu_3.jpg

Beautiful
trending_looks_among_china_youths_huge_eyes_and_pointy_chins-thumbnail.jpg

Creepy.

I think people on the both side of the mirror do this You see Asian man or woman dye their hair grey, and I know some blonde who don't like their blonde and dye their hair black. Some just into death metal or goth and dye their hair to jet black or red....

Something is bothering these people and don't understand what

not really. these things happen with disturbing frequency in east asian countries. 3 months back i read about how chinese women throw themselves at foreign men, especially white guys. the question is, is this behavior biological? or cultural?

Stupid, its a shame that many asian women have to be obsessed with the beauty of another culture. There's nothing wrong with slanted eyes with single eyelid and black hair.
Asian+Hairstyles-hitomikomori.blogspot.com-natural-asian-hairstyle-with-long-straight-hair-for-women-from-lucy-liu_3.jpg

Beautiful
trending_looks_among_china_youths_huge_eyes_and_pointy_chins-thumbnail.jpg

Creepy.

i agree. men from other races tend to find mongloid women attractive. they need to stay like that.

29_130319011839_7.jpg

What are you desperately trying to prove? Go to any country and you'll see white guys and Asian chicks, you'll hardly ever find the opposite. I've had my share of chicks, however I prefer Asians. I dont know what seems to be hurting your tiny ego, but since youre living in Canada, why not ask out a white chick? You'll most probably be shot down faster than Dick Cheney's hunting buddy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom