What's new

Japanese woman transforms into French doll with 30 surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm...a bit too much colonial mentality! I just saw a picture of her "new" look. C'mon, its really no big thing to have blue eyes. Definitely some deep seated inferiority complex in this woman.

Be proud of your oriental heritage and beauty !

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...o-french-doll-30-surgeries.html#ixzz2SVAK7E4N

Some weird woman is not typical for us. It is only something like a fad. I have seen many pictures of French girls who want to look like Japanese.

For Vietnam, I can guarantee that even a naked blue-eyed, blonde girl can walk safely on Hanoi streets and no man care to rape her. Very few East Asian men want to flirt and marry Western women. It is that Western men want to chase after our girls.

No so long ago, a white, good looking Australian girl living in Hanoi complained on our media that after living here for several years, she could not find a Hanoian man want to court her, although she had tried hard. We are not Indian, who are obsessed with white skinned ladies.

After all, East Asian are the smartest race on earth, so do not be stupidly arrogant here. I want my children and my grant children look completely East Asian.

Men- bigger the better
Women- You know ;)

Explains the bold part :lol:

i came into this thread expecting a pic damn .. Let me correct that .

vanilla-chamu.jpg

I don't know you people but her old picture is much better for me.
I prefer something nature, not making up.

Well having varying facial qualities is fine as long as its within your race, just my opinion.

But the problem with these women obliviously does not satisfied with the facial feature of their original race. I don't really think that's normal, I think it's kind of a sickness

And I do think those Doctors (I assume more than 1) who perform on that girl should have their medical license revoke.....It's almost like a man want to be a woman or a woman want to be a man, unless they go thru a painful an peril treatment procedure, they should use the surgery as the last resort, even then, then will need a court order too.

jhungary
I said only the pretty womens' faces are sampled lol, all the women in those pictures are the pretty picks

Well, I did live in Puerto Rico (My cousin is from PR) and I can tell you the face is not what an average PRcian.......
That's all :)

its true. the article had shocking details about "white trash" easily scoring with chinese models. biologically, it may be the lack of testosterone among east asian men that is responsible for this. culturally, it may be western soft power and Hollywood

Don't ever underestimate the white trash or yokel, people like them always get the best girl.

I have a uncle who's ugly as butt, but his missus is a beauty pageant winner........

woo..:cheesy:.this thread made my day,especially when i was feeling ddown coz i think i am failing in my maths paper..:pissed:

thanks @jhungary :enjoy:

lol, you're welcome

Only Losers participate in dating shows or any other reality TV.You are only showing your insecurity by providing anecdotes from dating shows.

Personally i find nearly every women attractive.Probably a sign of desperation on my part.:undecided:

That's my point all along recheck Post #42

I know this trend, I just don't know which article you read and how they describe it. Hence I do not want to comment on it.

Barney Stinson lol.....:omghaha:

images

Also, this thread is full of laowai haters. Wonder why!

Dude, Barney in real life is gay....

Anyway, the purpose of the article is not to compare which wife or girlfriend we got, but the insecurity of Asian Women. Looks like it's going to become yet another troll thread from where this is heading.

I don't really care if Chinese women like to don't like sleeping with white people or white trash, they want to sleep with white man is a problem, they want to look like White girl is another, in this post, it WAS focusing on the latter problem...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've dated plenty of asian girls and most say that the white man's package is substantially bigger than the asian man's. :laughcry:

Probably that physical trait is a factor in their preference to date white guys.

If those are really her photographs...she looks more pretty in the original one as opposed to the others ! The last one is more scary than pretty.

I've dated plenty of asian girls and most say that the white man's package is substantially bigger than the asian man's. :laughcry:

Probably that physical trait is a factor in their preference to date white guys.

Oh shut up you minute man - They haven't met an Asian like me ! :angel:

hahaha, btw, i do get that alot at work. "Hey you look like doogie houser!"

its the blue eyes... ;)

If those are really her photographs...she looks more pretty in the original one as opposed to the others ! The last one is more scary than pretty.

Oh shut up you minute man - They haven't met an Asian like me ! :angel:

Just saying, brada, just saying....

Not bad, am on-call right now at the ICU. Just finished tax season so...kinda happy. :laughcry:

Yourself, bro?

A bit of professional makeup and Vanilla Chamu would've looked gawgeous..
Such a waste.

Another inferiority complex or post colonial behavior that Asians have on white western people. Most asians particularly women would like to look like Europeans while Asian women are themselves so beautiful and tender. Asian women wrongly believe that white Europeans and/Caucasians are the top most of beauty and seduction. Just look at all these Asian women who date these old Europeans in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Shanghai etc. while there are handsome Asians guys who are available for them. Moreover Europeans males are now more attracted by Asian women. White females are now badly regarded, they are now portrayed to be selfish, hypocrit, racists, cougar minded, lacking intelligence, dirty, smelling bad, having dissolute life etc. So there is no need to be transformed surgically to Europeans females.

There are a very clear order about races:

- Black men want to chase after whiter-skinned girls, including both Western and East Asian
- White men want East Asian girls
- East Asian girls want both black and Western men.
- Western girls prefer black men.

White females are now badly regarded, they are now portrayed to be selfish, hypocrit, racists, cougar minded, lacking intelligence, dirty, smelling bad, having dissolute life etc.
Please dont be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom