What's new

Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Indonesian and other Far East Movies on Netflix

You mean Triple Threat? I've watched that. I'm looking for one with Donnie Yen as well, seems not available at the moment.

Yup those two should make a movie together, just how large is captive market of both Indonesia and China alone, but I think some producers must think they would rather wait a while to see this Pandemic going on, I mean for China I believe it is still forbiden to watch on the cinema

Another good fighting movie actor

Look like a good movie from Malaysia, it is a new movie and could be in Netflix starting at next year.

I think the movie is inspired by Sulu warriors from Philippine trying to invade Sabah in Borneo island part of Malaysia.

Korean, just released in Netflix

Finished it last week.

Now watching W, a drama with the same female lead lol.

Well I haven watched it yet, change it to watching The Revenant, but usually Korean action movie will not disappoint, this is why I posted it here

I will likely watch it Tonight

Another Japanese movie, new in Netflix

I have watched half of it, intend to finish it maybe Tonight

Do you want to see Indonesian woman superhero ?

She first appeared in Gundala Movie made before the Pandemic

After the Pandemic ease, the movie is released, will likely be in Netflix next year

New Korean vs Japanese movie, seems to be prequel to Admiral: Roaring Current.

The koreans freaking love Yi-sun-shin.

The most famous Indonesian actor I believe is Iko Uwais. He was a truck driver before he entered movie industry. He is good at Pencak Silat, Indonesian Martial Arts.

His wife when she was slim, Audy Item

1662108871406.png

Do you want to see Indonesian woman superhero ?

She first appeared in Gundala Movie made before the Pandemic

After the Pandemic ease, the movie is released, will likely be in Netflix next year

I think it should be extend to other Apps like Apple TV, Disney, and others, probably next year is available in those apps

The story about stealing most expensive drawing, Raden Saleh, that is put inside Indonesia President Palace.

Back
Top Bottom