What's new

Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Indonesian and other Far East Movies on Netflix

@Indos Pakistan has very few movies on Netflix, the only Pakistani movie on Netflix that I know is Teefa In Trouble.

@Indos Pakistan has very few movies on Netflix, the only Pakistani movie on Netflix that I know is Teefa In Trouble.

Thanks, I will try to check the movie Tonight,

IMO the movie will be much more interesting if the Pakistani guy try to get White girl when he went to Europe/US or at least getting flirt by the women there :D

For love story, this Indonesian movie is very famous and particularly Dian Sastro, the female actress is seen as representing Indonesian indigenous beauty. Mostly celebrated by Indonesian and Malay ethnic across the region (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and maybe South Thailand viewer)

Thanks, I will try to check the movie Tonight,

IMO the movie will be much more interesting if the Pakistani guy try to get White girl when he went to Europe/US or at least getting flirt by the women there :D
Pakistanis have hardly ever faced trouble in getting white women, look at UK for example. I remember there was a Pakistani movie where a Pakistani girl falls in love with a Chinese man.

Pakistanis have hardly ever faced trouble in getting white women, look at UK for example. I remember there was a Pakistani movie where a Pakistani girl falls in love with a Chinese man.

This is Indonesian movie made in 2015 talking about the love story between Indonesian girl and Chinese man living in China (not religious in the beginning but come from Muslim family). I believe it is also available in Netflix. The girl here is also wearing Hijab in her real life and she is Minang ethnic, same like me.

Last edited:
@Indos The only Pakistani movie that I am hyped for right now is The Legend of Maula Jatt. Sadly it was delayed due to a legal battle and when it was settled it was then further delayed due to COVID-19.

@Indos The only Pakistani movie that I am hyped for right now is The Legend of Maula Jatt. Sadly it was delayed due to a legal battle and when it was settled it was then further delayed due to COVID-19.

Look nice, I believe it will be in Netflix at least next year. Many stories in that region can be explored, I believe many famous war happen, and possible Mongol attack as well that could happened in the past.

Pashtun IMO also possibly has many interesting stories as well that can be brought to movie.

Korean. But not available in Netflix USA

Some important segment on the movie

Last edited:
Stumble upon this on Youtube lately:

I have never seen this movie but it seems it has inspired a shitton of movies, anime and video games.

I think I have found a japanese movie better than Kurosawa's Ran:
Yagyu Clan Conspiracy (1978)
Warning: incredibly dark film, it was so dark that the director even tried to change history so that the main villain gets his comeuppance. Still this is probably the best japanese film with Yagyu Jubei, it also shares many actors with Makai Tensho (1981).
Now I have understood the phrase "if I see a Buddha, kill it", it's really a path of no return.

Indonesian movie talking about friendship, love story, and mountain hiking

Released in 2012. Available in Netflix

5 cm

Indonesian Superhero, Gundala

Available on Netflix

Many Indonesian movies can be found in Netflix, and I think it will be among the ones as well, but it is still a new movie, maybe next year will be able to be watched. I put it here since the actor and actress are quite wellknown as good actor/actress

Losmen Bu Broto

Back
Top Bottom