What's new

Japanese celebrate Hitler's birthday and ask for extermination of all Chinese and Koreans

White supremacist ideology regards Japanese as sub-humans. Retarded idiots.
Not fully true Japanese were considered "honory Aryans" which means even if they look different/arent Aryan they were still accepted

True Japanese, 95% Japanese are like this. 95% is almost the whole nation.
I'm sorry, I must correct you lie, The video is obviously Japanese gangsters,most people would be afraid of these people, because there are police in the vicinity, or he may have been beaten. Also, did not you say so much in recent years, due to the Senkaku Islands, and food safety issues, many Japanese began to hate China. Please a lot of attention

Nazi and Japan emperialist not much different in their behavior, both nations committed grave crime against humanity in their history.

I'm sorry, I must correct you lie, The video is obviously Japanese gangsters,most people would be afraid of these people, because there are police in the vicinity, or he may have been beaten. Also, did not you say so much in recent years, due to the Senkaku Islands, and food safety issues, many Japanese began to hate China. Please a lot of attention
Not really, gangsters are not patriots
For example zionist Al Qaeda killing arabs for cheap money and sex

Written on the flag, elimination of Russia, China, North Korea. It's just part of the clown act, fewer than 20 people parade.

I hope Japan-China friendship, Abe government bad grades, he hoped the transfer of contradictions. Japan and china close blood relatives should not be lost to the past and future of hatred. Most Japanese people love China before, but now declined。
I'm sorry, my English is not good, using Google Translate, most Japanese are more difficult to learn English
Every country has extremists, so has Japan. No need to be highly surprised and annoyed and that's my understand with such phenomenon. That's all right with your English writing, because everybody can understand what you write even they are translated by google. Language is just a tool that make people understand each other. Actrally, Japanese language now is mixed of too much English words, but the accent:p: is quite different.

Every country has extremists, so has Japan. No need to be highly surprised and annoyed and that's my understand with such phenomenon. That's all right with your English writing, because everybody can understand what you write even they are translated by google. Language is just a tool that make people understand each other. Actrally, Japanese language now is mixed of too much English words, but the accent:p: is quite different.
That's a shame, they should write with the roman alphabet but keep the japanese pronounciation

That's a shame, they should write with the roman alphabet but keep the japanese pronounciation
Japan is clever on that, Vietnam is really a pity. An educated people in Japan can easily write 漢字, but for the Confucius sake, Vietnam people even cannot read their familybook if they had.

It's a waste of time and with pictograms you express more with association of ideas than a real smooth speech

Only the westerner alphabet offer a complete range of words

Not fully true Japanese were considered "honory Aryans" which means even if they look different/arent Aryan they were still accepted

lol, ask the members from Stormfront.org if they view Japanese as honory Aryan or not.

In the eyes of the white supremacists, all non-whites are considered as inferior sub-humans.

So what, I have visited the place myself. It is a tourist site.
Was I aware that a lot of Japanese war criminals were buried here? - Certainly.
Did I "pay my respects"? - Never crossed my mind...
Was it worth the time? - Yes If you think medieval Japanese architecture is cool.
Det e lugnt, behöva inte koppla in som tråkigt sak.

lol, ask the members from Stormfront.org if they view Japanese as honory Aryan or not.

In the eyes of the white supremacists, all non-whites are considered as inferior sub-humans.
Who cares about retards on stormfront.
The original Nazis considered Japanese and some others as honorary Aryans and were allied with them

The original Nazis considered Japanese and some others as honorary Aryans and were allied with them

The original Nazis used to appease their non-white allies, but the Japs were still viewed as yellow monkeys in their eyes.

My friend, I'm beginning to think you are Vietnamese. you should change your flag.

How can white people tell Japanese from Chinese, koreans, filipinos, et al?

there are over 50,000 of those members. Hitler may have said that as he needed an ally, but the average white folks cannot tell the difference, so it is useless.

Funny, just watched a Japanese movie "Attack on Pearl Harbour" where they discuss "Mein Kampf".
In the popular Japanese translation, the chapter on Japan is removed.
In the original it said:
"The Japanese are an inferior race without fantasy, but they are skilful and smart, and perfect for Germany to use"

Lot of racism in Japan, but they lost WW2 which forces them into some kind of split personality.
Very hard to be supreme after losing.

My friend, I'm beginning to think you are Vietnamese. you should change your flag
How can white people tell Japanese from Chinese, koreans, filipinos, et al?

Not so hard to tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Filipinos.
Koreans may be harder.

Back
Top Bottom