What's new

Japan woos ASEAN with $20 billion aid pledge

I agree that Japan is hoping to collaborate with VN and Philippine to fight against China, by which eases China's pressure on Japan solely; but it doesn't mean Japan has the intension to transfer high-tech to VN to make it powerful. Japan has a population of 127 million and VN has a population of 88 million. In view of the size of VN and its population, VN is already a potential competitor to Japan in the long run; to have a hostile China is already painful enough, it's not Japan's interest to have another economic competitor in global market.
Then, they must accept it. In history, we were the Conqueror of the South when Japan is just isolated islands located in barren land with full of volcanoes. We have far more important location than Japan, we also defeated US while they can not. So, we deserve to get a higher rank in Asia than Japan .
takeoff said:
Meanwhile I believe Japan counts on USA to interfere the conflict much more than any of other countries. The exist of its political influence and military force will still be the deciding factor in East Asia and Southeast Asia in the next decade.
Japanese cant counts on USA. US will run away like in VN war when they think they cant win. When US run away again , then Japan will be erased on the world map like South VN :pop:

" We have far more important location
than Japan, we also defeated US while they can not. So, we
deserve to get a higher rank in Asia than Japan ."

My friend you are stupid.

Abe is a piece of Shit & he is probably the worst leader for Japan right now. That explain why he never stay long in Japan. His Abenomic has wreck the economy.
wrong!

Abe enjoys strong voter support at home. His economics policy of printing money, inscreasing inflation goal and heavy spending on public works and military has showed positive results. Have you seen the recent Japan growth rate, the bourse index and consumer confidence index? all in positive territory.

wrong!

Abe enjoys strong voter support at home. His economics policy of printing money, inscreasing inflation goal and heavy spending on public works and military has showed positive results. Have you seen the recent Japan growth rate, the bourse index and consumer confidence index? all in positive territory.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Akie Abe, 51, is Japan’s first lady of conviction and action.
190px-AkieAbe,_2007Apr27.jpg

Jokingly describing herself as an “opposition force at home,” the wife of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe doesn’t shy away from speaking out in public against her husband’s policies.
Is wife Abe's main opposition rival? | The Japan Times

STRIKE ONE!

You wanna throw another ball at me. I promise I'll make the humiliation Extra painful.
evil-smiley-face.jpg

Go ahead. Tell me more about How Abe Did good to the Country.

Last edited:
"Japan helps itself by helping ASEAN", really? by what meanings? by 20$bn aid? In year 2013 Japan drastically/artificially devalued JPN Yen by 16%, the current exchange rate is about 100 (USD VS. YEN), how if the exchange rate back-down to 85 when ASEAN have to payback the loan? It's not aid, it's a trap, it's potentially Japanese version of money snatch. I'm not saying ASEAN should not take aid, I'm saying there is a big risk, it's not a free meal.
Abe´s main policy is weakening the Yen, not strengthen it. So he orders the Bank of Japan to print fresh money worth trillions of dollar in the next few years. The goal is to have inflation of minimum of 2% and recovering of the economy. The Yen is on the downward trend, and it is unlikely that Japan returns to the strong Yen.

We don´t know details of the $20bn aid, but we can assume that condition is simillar of ODA: 20, 30 or 40 years run time with interest rate of 0.5 per cent.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You wanna throw another ball at me. I promise I'll make the humiliation Extra painful.
Go ahead. Tell me more about How Abe Did good to the Country.
here is it:

• The yen has fallen 7.8 percent against the dollar since the end of 2012
  • the Nikkei index is up almost 40 percent due to higher production and cooperate earnings increase
  • rising business sentiment
  • In October, inflation rate was recorded at 1.1%, while core consumer price index (CPI) rose 0.9% from a year earlier, a five-year high.
  • GDP: 4.3% annual growth rate in the January-March quarter and 3.8% in the April-June period

Last edited:
Abe´s main policy is weakening the Yen, not strengthen it. So he orders the Bank of Japan to print fresh money worth trillions of dollar in the next few years. The goal is to have inflation of minimum of 2% and recovering of the economy. The Yen is on the downward trend, and it is unlikely that Japan returns to the strong Yen.

We don´t know details of the $20bn aid, but we can assume that condition is simillar of ODA: 20, 30 or 40 years run time with interest rate of 0.5 per cent.

here is it:

• The yen has fallen 7.8 percent against the dollar since the end of 2012
  • the Nikkei index is up almost 40 percent due to higher production and cooperate earnings increase
  • rising business sentiment
  • In October, inflation rate was recorded at 1.1%, while core consumer price index (CPI) rose 0.9% from a year earlier, a five-year high.
  • GDP: 4.3% annual growth rate in the January-March quarter and 3.8% in the April-June period

STRIKE TWO!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha... ha...ha...

Seriously! Weren't you around back in 06-07? Back then he was considered to be the worst PM in Japan.

This is the list of what happened under his watch:
  • Toshikatsu Matsuoka, Agriculture Minister killed himself during a Scandal which he corrupts 5 Million Yen for stationary sets. He's also the first minister that killed himself after WW2!
  • Yukiko Sakamoto, Vice Foreign Minister forced to resign because of another Scandal.
  • Yanagisawa, Health Minister Called women a "Baby Making Machine!"

Another things about the Abenomic is not even a new idea. Abe's party the LDP has been in power for 56 years. In the 60, 70 & 80 During Japan's Boom. The LDP as a mercantilism's party weaken Japan's yen to ease export. Then they uses Japan's Export to support Japanese Corporation in a system called "Two-Tiered Economy." Back during its hey day Japan was known as a country that produces Quality Products & Also known as a Low-Cost Exporter, but as the Yen strengthen the Bubble begun to Pop.
Slow_243c63_1099454.jpg

(cool photo, okay enough with the history lesson)

The same thing could happen to Abe's Japan. Because his Abenomic is a temporary measures (not to mention he stole old LDP's play book), not a permanent one. His QE will probably serves it purposes to avert the issue for the moment, but it will not last. I mean seriously who actually believes in his shit!

Oh & he also called Obama "Bush." Think about it.
Abe's first gaffe: Bush just called | The Japan Times

Last edited:
" We have far more important location
than Japan, we also defeated US while they can not. So, we
deserve to get a higher rank in Asia than Japan ."

My friend you are stupid.
U r not even in Asia, so, get lost ,dude :pop:

We once were in Asia haha, remember it ? Or maybe your mother remembers haha :D

STRIKE TWO!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha... ha...ha...

Seriously! Weren't you around back in 06-07? Back then he was considered to be the worst PM in Japan.

This is the list of what happened under his watch:
  • Toshikatsu Matsuoka, Agriculture Minister killed himself during a Scandal which he corrupts 5 Million Yen for stationary sets. He's also the first minister that killed himself after WW2!
  • Yukiko Sakamoto, Vice Foreign Minister forced to resign because of another Scandal.
  • Yanagisawa, Health Minister Called women a "Baby Making Machine!"

Another things about the Abenomic is not even a new idea. Abe's party the LDP has been in power for 56 years. In the 60, 70 & 80 During Japan's Boom. The LDP as a mercantilism's party weaken Japan's yen to ease export. Then they uses Japan's Export to support Japanese Corporation in a system called "Two-Tiered Economy." Back during its hey day Japan was known as a country that produces Quality Products & Also known as a Low-Cost Exporter, but as the Yen strengthen the Bubble begun to Pop.
Slow_243c63_1099454.jpg

(cool photo, okay enough with the history lesson)

The same thing could happen to Abe's Japan. Because his Abenomic is a temporary measures (not to mention he stole old LDP's play book), not a permanent one. His QE will probably serves it purposes to avert the issue for the moment, but it will not last. I mean seriously who actually believes in his shit!

Oh & he also called Obama "Bush." Think about it.
Abe's first gaffe: Bush just called | The Japan Times
well, you are right with one part: Japan current economics and finance policy are not sustainable in the long run. The public debt is too high, also the government budget deficit.

But at least Japan has a strong manufactoring basis, while Indonesia not. Correct me if I am wrong: I read your non-oil-gas-commodity sector only accounts for 8 per cent of total economic output. If Japan economy is a buble, then Indonesia economy is a bigger buble. You simply are more or less a natural resources provider similar to some resource rich African countries.

Tu me fais pitié mon pauvre ami. :D
Man, I can u Google translate to write it :D

Btw : keep cleaning toilet in France , u r too far to say anything abt VietNam and Japan now:pop:

That's it ? Lol please stop you'll make me cry. :D
no, not yet. I like to say It is not all bad why the French had done in Indochina. Besides many beautiful buildings and the railway, we have this one: Voilà, French bread

3.JPG

IMG_4934.JPG

Back
Top Bottom