What's new

Japan woos ASEAN with $20 billion aid pledge

China will become a bigger market for India and ASEAN not the other way around ...... India is looking forward to export and reduce trade deficit :cheers:

Good。

It would be better if the sum was 200 billion USD in one year and for 20 years。

A prosperous ASEAN is good for China。

China wants be surrounded by rich countries,not the likes of India。

Aside from aid,Japan should also be encouraged to invest more,more much,in ASEAN which will become an even bigger market for China。

China better up the ante and spent couple billions to bribe the Cambodian, Lao, Thailand to get some Asian nations on your side.

This is how the little samurai deals with a rising dragon. :lol:
thing is samurai is very disciplinned and smart while dragon is agressive , reckless and arogant

now you decide who has more chances of suviving cause "power is nothing without control "

il bet my money on the cunning and disciplinned and elusive little samurai than agressive and arogant dragon

thing is samurai is very disciplinned and smart while dragon is agressive , reckless and arogant

now you decide who has more chances of suviving cause "power is nothing without control "

il bet my money on the cunning and disciplinned and elusive little samurai than agressive and arogant dragon

I don't care what they do, I only care about my country in this situation, I just hope that the little samurai doesn't get the great eagle involved.

The Dragon has its head and claws faced at the little little samurai in the east while its big *** faces the elephant to the west.
well brother dont forget the samurai has all the shield to save its self from dragons warth and his katana to chop of limbs of dragon

so dont underestimate the little samurai

Good Luck

I don't care what they do, I only care about my country in this situation, I just hope that the little samurai doesn't get the great eagle involved.
well samurai is smart and cunning and evry very fast and elusive it will use al tricks in the trade

but as for the big eagel well it is already involved as it sees the dragon as a danger to its supremecy and is actualli coxing the little samurai to be more agressive than the other way around :cheers:

After you guys don't act like thieves and returning the islands to us then we will consider that. Oh by the way you should thank China, if it wasn't for us establishing the ADIZ, the Japs didn't bother to spend $20 billion on ASEAN.
funny to hear a thieve calling others thieves. You are a moron.

Ok yes, thank you China that you encourage Japan provides the money. By the way I hear Japan wants to establish a Vietnam-Japan University in Hanoi. Just keep bullying Japan.

Japan has been bullying China for too long, they have been stealing China's land/resources, killing Chinese people, denying crimes, worshiping war criminals and brainwashing themselves for over a century. Even now they are still trying to act like a poor victim and cry (experience tear) for help from the others.

During the Sino-Japan war, those Japanese had committed countless mascaras to Chinese. They alwasy brought up the excuse of "Chinese people killing Japanese in China, we are just defending ourselves" to cover their crimes. To do so, they always took the advantage of the poor media in China and quickly had their own media to tell lies to their people and westerners. Luckily there are some Chinese cooperated with overseas Chinese to spread the true story to the western medias to gain their support. At the end, westerners no long side with Japanese "mighty business in China".
History is repeating itself.

Last edited:
Japan has been bullying China for too long, they have been stealing China's land/resources, killing Chinese people, denying crimes, worshiping war criminals and brainwashing themselves for over a century. Even now they are still trying to act like a poor victim and cry (experience tear) for help from the others.

During the Sino-Japan war, those Japanese had committed countless mascaras to Chinese. They alwasy brought up the excuse of "Chinese people killing Japanese in China, we are just defending ourselves" to cover their crimes. To do so, they always took the advantage of the poor media in China and quickly had their own media to tell lies to their people and westerners. Luckily there are some Chinese cooperated with overseas Chinese to spread the true story to the western medias to gain their support. At the end, westerners no long side with Japanese "mighty business in China".
History is repeating itself.
China did the same thing to VN . At least Japan is helping VN now when China still " keep exposing more clearly their expansionist ambitions, big-nation hegemonism. bellicose nature, their volte-face and their traitorous character " (quote from SRVN Statement79)

China did the same thing to VN . At least Japan is helping VN now when China still " keep exposing more clearly their expansionist ambitions, big-nation hegemonism. bellicose nature, their volte-face and their traitorous character " (quote from SRVN Statement79)
Nope.

nice pic

Japanese-Prime-Minister-Shinzo-Abe-2nd.jpg

Good,Japan is in the middle of the its worst economic crisis ,it needs a bailout itself,so it must be desperate.let ASEAN bleed Japan dry.

After you guys don't act like thieves and returning the islands to us then we will consider that. Oh by the way you should thank China, if it wasn't for us establishing the ADIZ, the Japs didn't bother to spend $20 billion on ASEAN.
I don't know to say anything about this stupid thought ... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom