What's new

Japan unveils largest warship since World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is "you"? Taiwan and China are both states ruled by Chinese with a majority Chinese population. Like Iraq and Kuwait are both Arab, your dumb cheerleading only works with brain dead PRC nationals like iajj. Even pro indepence leaders like Chen Shui-bian said that Taiwanese are Chinese (zhongguo ren). He said it in a speech at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in 2003.
Lee Kwan Yew is ethnic Chinese and he does not want Singapore to be a part of China. So if racial solidarity is that important to you -- leave US.

I also recommend gambit get an extra pair of super strong reading glasses. I can't see anything about China's past exploits in my post. He may be confusing with with other members like cnleio who mentally masturbate over useless gadgets.
And I recommend you take time to think critically. What I said was to get you to stop boasting about China's past naval history, IF that was your inclination as typical of the Chinese crowd here. You guys do not hesitate to crow about it despite the fact that it is not applicable to modern times.

I said, that China does not need to compete with Japan because China has a ballistic missle arsenal which can annihilate Japan and wipe it off the map. China can scuttle the entire PLAN and its entire airforce and defeat Japan in a war by bombarding Japan with just conventional ballistic missles and they will be screaming for a ceasefire, and if their navy approaches Chinese shores, anti ship ballistic missles will destroy them all.

A country which has no navy and airforce with all the useless gadgets cnleio and shuttler are arguing about, but just a massive arsenal of missles can annihilate another country which has the newest generation ships and fighter aircraft.

If Vatican City has a couple of ballistic missles, it can pummel a country like Moldova into submission without any ships, tanks, or aircraft.

The fact remains, that all these useless gadgets will never help Japan in any war against China.
And the philosophy of depending on missiles as a threat to deter others from defending themselves to allow you to be the aggressor proved to be futile economically and else. Ask the Russkies about how 'well' it worked for them. :lol:

Good you respond other than draggin on!

So you dont agree to his comment other than the technical part - confirmed?

No. YOU ruined the thread several pages ago. Here is what Lockheed, not some Chinese conscript rejects on the Internet, said about the F-35B...

There may be other variant of F35's that could be launched from "Izumo" - correct?

and if the answer to this is YES then you and the other so called "professional" suck even more

You contradict each other!

Here is an example of many popular media news blurbs...

With 500th vertical landing complete, Lockheed's F-35B readies for second round of sea trials | al.com

And here is post 207...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...arship-since-world-war-ii-14.html#post4611354

Now explain to the readers what is TECHNICALLY INCORRECT about post 207.

I am not just pointing to the technical correctness but rather the shortsightedness of the poster and you! That is why I am asking do you agree to 207 as a whole and not just the technical part!

Can the B variant take off vertically? Yes. But is it practical to do so IF it has to be fully loaded? No.

So why should I have any disagreement with post 207? Why should I make any comment about it at all just because he can I have military experience? You are imagining sh1t that does not need to be there. :lol:

The asking for professionalism is beyond the obvious where as I said the blind can see! get it!

Then leave because I answered in the positive several pages ago. Leave because you have NOTHING relevant to contribute to the discussion.

I'll come and leave as I wish
You are not qualified to tell me!

So you dont agree to his comment other than the technical part - confirmed!

There may be other variant of F35's that could be launched from "Izumo" - correct?

Lockheed Martin · F-35B Short Takeoff/Vertical Landing Variant

I am not just pointing to the technical correctness but rather the shortsightedness of the poster and you! That is why I am asking do you agree to 207 as a whole and not just the technical part!
Then have the BALLS to challenge him. Why do you need me? :lol:

Yes, I am well qualified to tell you to leave. I cannot force you to leave, but that does not mean I cannot tell you to do so. You proved to be too dense for this discussion.

Lee Kwan Yew is ethnic Chinese and he does not want Singapore to be a part of China. So if racial solidarity is that important to you -- leave US.

And I recommend you take time to think critically. What I said was to get you to stop boasting about China's past naval history, IF that was your inclination as typical of the Chinese crowd here. You guys do not hesitate to crow about it despite the fact that it is not applicable to modern times.

And the philosophy of depending on missiles as a threat to deter others from defending themselves to allow you to be the aggressor proved to be futile economically and else. Ask the Russkies about how 'well' it worked for them. :lol:

Again Gambit, in his revisionism of the Cold War has completely reversed the roles of what is happening here. The Russians did not just rely on their missles, they wasted money trying to match America for every new fighter jet, ships and even space shuttles ( like the Buran) and outcompete America in making useless gadgets and toys. Evy time America built a new generation jet, tank or ship, the Soviets tried to outclass them.

The Japanese are the ones wasting money on new, useless gadgets like this ship. If China's ships are outclassed, so what? The missles are not for deterance. They are for actual use in war.

In the War of the Cities, Iran and Iraq bombarded each other's cities with scud missles. Hezbollah relies heavily on missles in Lebanon. In any war with Japan, China can bombard Japan with missles at will and destroy their military and cripple their economy.

Then have the BALLS to challenge him. Why do you need me? :lol:

LoLed. because that bloke is a sham! you dont know it?

Yes, I am well qualified to tell you to leave. I cannot force you to leave, but that does not mean I cannot tell you to do so. You proved to be too dense for this discussion.

If you are qualified why am I still thrashing you now?

Again Gambit, in his revisionism of the Cold War has completely reversed the roles of what is happening here. The Russians did not just rely on their missles, they wasted money trying to match America for every new fighter jet, ships and even space shuttles ( like the Buran) and outcompete America in making useless gadgets and toys. Evy time America built a new generation jet, tank or ship, the Soviets tried to outclass them.

The Japanese are the ones wasting money on new, useless gadgets like this ship. If China's ships are outclassed, so what? The missles are not for deterance. They are for actual use in war.

In the War of the Cities, Iran and Iraq bombarded each other's cities with scud missles. Hezbollah relies heavily on missles in Lebanon. In any war with Japan, China can bombard Japan with missles at will and destroy their military and cripple their economy.
Because they knew that if -- IF -- the US ever set its mind on ballistic missile defense, all those money spent on missiles would be wasted.

Threats are deterrents, so missiles waiting in silos are deterrent factors to whatever an adversary may planned to do. But missiles do not control territories and as I have explained many times already, once a missile is launched, you are bereft of one less weapon. You have no more guarantee that this weapon will succeed than you would a manned bomber, but at least with a manned bomber, you have a reusable weapon, and it is this repeatability that will make the bomber a more credible deterrence factor than the missile. No matter how much hot nationalism air the Chinese members here can spew, all of China's missiles cannot 'sink' Japan or even render her defense incapable of retaliation.

LoLed. because that bloke is a sham! you dont know it?
Then prove he is not a former Army trooper with Iraq combat experience. Use your own military experience. Got any? :lol:

If you are qualified why am I still thrashing you now?
You are? You do not have courage to DIRECTLY challenge the author of post 207 and here you are telling everyone you are 'thrashing' us? :lol:

Then prove he is not a former Army trooper with Iraq combat experience. Use your own military experience. Got any? :lol:

that is what he claimed killing Arabs and Muslims in the middle east. I never say I have any experience killing human beings
his claimed experience doesnt make his comments more valid! or even on a "professional" level in the real world! Hahaha!

You are? You do not have courage to DIRECTLY challenge the author of post 207 and here you are telling everyone you are 'thrashing' us? :lol:

So you are hurt by the thrashing. I thought you are marginally better as a wikipedia "professional"

This bloke will come. Then I'll entertain him!

Because they knew that if -- IF -- the US ever set its mind on ballistic missile defense, all those money spent on missiles would be wasted.

Threats are deterrents, so missiles waiting in silos are deterrent factors to whatever an adversary may planned to do. But missiles do not control territories and as I have explained many times already, once a missile is launched, you are bereft of one less weapon. You have no more guarantee that this weapon will succeed than you would a manned bomber, but at least with a manned bomber, you have a reusable weapon, and it is this repeatability that will make the bomber a more credible deterrence factor than the missile. No matter how much hot nationalism air the Chinese members here can spew, all of China's missiles cannot 'sink' Japan or even render her defense incapable of retaliation.

If they are deterrents, Japan should know that in any war they can get annihilated by China's thermonuclear arsenal, and this factors in whatever they plan to do. So are they planning national suicide? China has increased both its tactical nuclear warheads stockpile and the amount and types of missles and can manufacture thousands of more missles if necessary.

All of China's missles can blanket all of Japan's fighter jets, bombers, aircraft runways, air bases, military bases, government buildings and every single target of value. China also has anti aircraft missles and plenty of strategic bombers as well.

Your own military is getting scared just by China's conventional missle arsenal.

Chinese military steps up conventional missile capability - Economic Times

Elite missile unit offers rare glimpse|Society|chinadaily.com.cn

China's Plan To Sink US Navy - Business Insider

China’s New Missile May Create a ‘No-Go Zone’ for U.S. Fleet - Bloomberg

Chinese Missiles Could Close U.S. Bases in Attack, Report Says - Bloomberg

If they are deterrents, Japan should know that in any war they can get annihilated by China's thermonuclear arsenal, and this factors in whatever they plan to do. So are they planning national suicide? China has increased both its tactical nuclear warheads stockpile and the amount and types of missles and can manufacture thousands of more missles if necessary.

All of China's missles can blanket all of Japan's fighter jets, bombers, aircraft runways, air bases, military bases, government buildings and every single target of value. China also has anti aircraft missles and plenty of strategic bombers as well.

Your own military is getting scared just by China's conventional missle arsenal.

Chinese military steps up conventional missile capability - Economic Times

Elite missile unit offers rare glimpse|Society|chinadaily.com.cn

China's Plan To Sink US Navy - Business Insider

China’s New Missile May Create a ‘No-Go Zone’ for U.S. Fleet - Bloomberg

Chinese Missiles Could Close U.S. Bases in Attack, Report Says - Bloomberg
Concerned? Of course. Why should we not? We have interests in Asia. But 'scared'? :lol:

If you even bothered to actually READ your sources in details, which the Chinese members hardly ever do, let alone THINK about what they may read, you would find all sorts of caveats like 'may' or 'could' or 'possible'. Does any of those popular media articles, to use a Fox News phrase, be 'fair and balance' and bring on opposing views on how we WOULD, not just could, counter China's missile arsenal, even to the point of destroying or at least severely degrading dependencies to reduce the missiles' effectiveness?

You have no military experience so naturally you would go for the most simplistic thoughts and 'analyses' and interpret them to suit your ignorance. Complex missile systems are never without dependencies and dependencies are what Desert Storm should have taught you.

that is what he claimed killing Arabs and Muslims in the middle east. I never say I have any experience killing human beings
his claimed experience doesnt make his comments more valid! or even on a "professional" level in the real world! Hahaha!
Then it is all the more reasons that YOU should challenge him. Why do you need me? :lol:

So you are hurt by the thrashing. I thought you are marginally better as a wikipedia "professional"

Please...I offered to take his place and you do not have the courage to post what you believe to be his 'shortsightedness'. All you are good for is a lot of hot air.

Solely depending on one weapon system is like putting all the eggs in one basket and losing all of them at once.

Concerned? Of course. Why should we not? We have interests in Asia. But 'scared'? :lol:

If you even bothered to actually READ your sources in details, which the Chinese members hardly ever do, let alone THINK about what they may read, you would find all sorts of caveats like 'may' or 'could' or 'possible'. Does any of those popular media articles, to use a Fox News phrase, be 'fair and balance' and bring on opposing views on how we WOULD, not just could, counter China's missile arsenal, even to the point of destroying or at least severely degrading dependencies to reduce the missiles' effectiveness?

You have no military experience so naturally you would go for the most simplistic thoughts and 'analyses' and interpret them to suit your ignorance. Complex missile systems are never without dependencies and dependencies are what Desert Storm should have taught you.

In Desert Storm, a massive coalition ganged up on one country which almost totally relied on Soviet manufactured military hardware and manufactured almost no military equipment of its own. The scuds, tanks, and fighters in Iraq were all purchased wholesale from Soviet bloc countries.

China is a thermonuclear power with ICBMs, medium and short ranged ballistic missles and heavy bombers manufactured entirely by China itself. China also has biological and chemical weapons capability like most other countries. Chin

We've already seen the use of massive bombardment with ballistic missles in the Iran Iraq war, it works, both Iran and Iraq were armed with scuds and managed to hit each others cities and it would have reached the point of chemical warheads had the ceasefire not been signed.

China has the capability to send the entire world back to the stone age so why do we give a damn about whether Japan's newest ship outclasses the PLAN?

China has world's most active missile program, Pentagon says :omghaha:

Its China which started its nuclear and missle programs in response to what America already had, everything China does is based on countering your nuclear and missle arsenal with the threat of MAD. America has a contigency plan for invading every single major country on planet earth but nobody knows how they would actually play out.

Strange dude, why you need to go to Gambit for my post when you don't challenge me DIRECTLY??

Afraid of something I presume.

And what have made you and "jhungary" more "professional" than us - the amateurs other than going deeper into wikipedia researches!

And the "professional" by the name of jhungary lectured us - from his wikipedia links - as if talking like a "professional"!

So you dont agree to his comment other than the technical part - confirmed?

and if the answer to this is YES then you and the other so called "professional" suck even more

You contradict each other!

The asking for professionalism is beyond the obvious where as I said the blind can see! get it!

LOL at your comment.

Since when did I say anything about OTHER F-35 VARIANT? My comment is on VTOL F-35 (Or claim that F-35B are VTOL) directly as some Chinese and Indian Member here claim Japan WILL PURCHASE F-35B and operate it on a Izumo and Hyuga.

Ala #9

Nice 'flat-topped destroyer', welcome to Asia Aircraft Carrier Competition. If F-35B could land on the deck it will be a real Japan Aircraft Carrier.

It would be awesome to see vtol F-35 s on that!

Wait until Japan buys VTOL F-35s.

#191 YOUR POST
F-35 naval version allows vertical take off like the Harrier
- Which is double failure as Harrier DOES NOT Takes off Vertically as well.

While I found 4 comment related any version of F-35 (A/B or C) are VTOL aircraft, WHICH IS INCORRECT, only one comment ever remotely related the Lighting II is STOL (Still incorrect as it's STOVL)

That seems to be the underlying object. To convert this seemingly defensive eqpt into one for launching STOL aircraft. STOL require 1,000 to 1,500 ft space.

So tell me, which version of F-35 can take off AND land vertically, if you can find one reputable source on ANY VTOL F-35, I will shut up and issue an apology.

And this is my original statement in 207

1.) F-35B is NOT a VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) aircraft, its a STOVL (Short Take Off, Vertical Landing)

You cannot operate a fully fuelled and fully armed STOVL planes off a LHD like Hyuga or Izumo, you either need a long flight deck or Ski Jump to operate a fully fuelled and armed STOVL Craft.

Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F-35B is most likely to replace AV-8B or BAe Harrier II with navy operating long flight deck LHA or Ski Jump mini carrier, Izumo and Hyuga have NEITHER

HMS Ocean and HMS Illustrious both have similar general characteristic, both 200 (+ Change) meters long and with 32 meters beam and both weighted about 20000 tonnes, the only fact that HMS Ocean are not certified for Harrier Operation simply because they do not have Ski Jump.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ship-since-world-war-ii-14.html#ixzz2bQpxCgZa

And can you POINT TO ME where did my post in 207 EVER refer to any F35 Version being launch and receive in Izumo and Hyuga?

You are challenging me on something I DID NOT SAY and label the stuff that I DID NOT SAY is INCORRECT, is this a joke??

This is my second comment

2.) Japanese have their own say on what they want, they are bounded by "THEIR OWN" constitution, which they can change as they wish. They are not bounded by any treaty nor International Governance.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ship-since-world-war-ii-14.html#ixzz2bQq6p0MV

For my comment to be incorrect the only way you can challenge it is when you can find evidence that their constitution are bounded by international body.

If you ever can find it and I will again shut up an issue an public Apology.

my 3rd comment

3.) I keep seeing people say "Carry", what you can carry DOES NOT MATTER, what you can launch did, you can carry F-35B with a Cargo ship, does that mean you can launch a F-35B on a cargo ship deck??

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ship-since-world-war-ii-14.html#ixzz2bQqVEaC5

Tell me how this statement are wrong in any comment sense??

And how am I short sighted?? So you can tell fortune now and can tell me Japanese are going to buy F-35 (Any version) and retrofitted their Hyuga and Izumo for CERTAINTY?? Are you 100% sure??

When something do not happen, we gave the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT to the party, you cannot say "Hey, you are going to convert this and that and so you are forbid to build this" I don't know what kind of judiciary system are currently running in China but this is not the one that's running in the US and Japan.

Unless you can provide creditable proof that Hyuga and Izumo are designed as such that allow the launch of STOVL aircraft or will definitely with 100% certainty that they will convert the craft into launching STOVL, I am not interest to listen to your hot air.

If I am short-sighted, then you lot will be SUPER LONGSIGHTED. Getting scare on something that not even REMOTELY materialised yet.

And the reason I quote Wikipedia is not because of you, but because of the general public. There are certain things that I know and quite sure gambit knows but was not referred to in anywhere. If I say this without any resource and reference and people will claim my point are a BASELESS, much like yours, Mr yours point is true BECASUE you said it is true.

lol you've been entertaining enough by trying to make an arse out of yourselves, keep up the good work :tup:

In Desert Storm, a massive coalition ganged up on one country which almost totally relied on Soviet manufactured military hardware and manufactured almost no military equipment of its own. The scuds, tanks, and fighters in Iraq were all purchased wholesale from Soviet bloc countries.

China is a thermonuclear power with ICBMs, medium and short ranged ballistic missles and heavy bombers manufactured entirely by China itself. China also has biological and chemical weapons capability like most other countries. Chin
And if you think that just because the J-20 is in flight testing condition that mean the PLAAF is the equal of the USAF? Or that just because the PLA modernized it is the equal of the US Army? Of that just because the PLAN built a few ships it is the equal of the USN? Do you really believe that the US needed that alliance to defeat Iraq? The overwhelming bulk of that alliance was the US. Sorry if I offend any US ally here but without that alliance, it would have taken US an extra week and cost a few more US casualties but the outcome would be no different than what we know of it today.

You can lay off that 'thermonuclear' nonsense because if China ever use nukes, it will be end of China.

We've already seen the use of massive bombardment with ballistic missles in the Iran Iraq war, it works, both Iran and Iraq were armed with scuds and managed to hit each others cities and it would have reached the point of chemical warheads had the ceasefire not been signed.
The lesson you should have learned is that despite the use of ballistic missiles, NEITHER side gained any long term tactical and strategic advantage over the other. Why? Because despite missiles that destroyed city blocks, bridges, airfields, and what-nots, neither side managed to militarily cripple the other, and as long as that parity existed, ballistic missiles effectively failed.

China has the capability to send the entire world back to the stone age so why do we give a damn about whether Japan's newest ship outclasses the PLAN?
Then why does China bother to get an aircraft carrier? Is that how you believe the PLA's leadership thinks about response to threat? Global annihilation?

Clue for you: The fact that the PLA modernized means China will do everything militarily necessary to defeat any opponent unless said opponent uses nuclear weapons. That mean the PLA will allow itself to be defeated and China's leadership would rather submit to concession than to plunge the world into a nuclear war.

You are talking like a typical keyboard warrior.

Strange dude, why you need to go to Gambit for my post when you don't challenge me DIRECTLY??
Here is why and it is very strange 'logic'.

- You made a comment (post 207).

- I said nothing about it.

Ergo: I must have seen something wrong with it but because you and I are supposedly former military service members, I kept silent about your errors, whatever he imagine them to be.

The Chinese members here are so used to yanking each other in a mutual admiration society circle jerk that they expect others to do the same and when they do not see that rather bizarre behavior in other people, there must be something wrong with those other people.

And if you think that just because the J-20 is in flight testing condition that mean the PLAAF is the equal of the USAF? Or that just because the PLA modernized it is the equal of the US Army? Of that just because the PLAN built a few ships it is the equal of the USN? Do you really believe that the US needed that alliance to defeat Iraq? The overwhelming bulk of that alliance was the US. Sorry if I offend any US ally here but without that alliance, it would have taken US an extra week and cost a few more US casualties but the outcome would be no different than what we know of it today.

You can lay off that 'thermonuclear' nonsense because if China ever use nukes, it will be end of China.

The lesson you should have learned is that despite the use of ballistic missiles, NEITHER side gained any long term tactical and strategic advantage over the other. Why? Because despite missiles that destroyed city blocks, bridges, airfields, and what-nots, neither side managed to militarily cripple the other, and as long as that parity existed, ballistic missiles effectively failed.

Then why does China bother to get an aircraft carrier? Is that how you believe the PLA's leadership thinks about response to threat? Global annihilation?

Clue for you: The fact that the PLA modernized means China will do everything militarily necessary to defeat any opponent unless said opponent uses nuclear weapons. That mean the PLA will allow itself to be defeated and China's leadership would rather submit to concession than to plunge the world into a nuclear war.

You are talking like a typical keyboard warrior.

I still don't really know why Chinese here hold high regards to their Purposed "Missile" Capability.

1.) Missile don't call MISS-ile for nothing, even with high technological advancement, chances of it getting to hit a target is slim. People look on TV and see the Missile hit it's target on Live TV keep exhaling and say "What an achievement" what they did not see is the once or twice or even more, that miss before. Being on the front row seat, I know for a fact that how frustrating when you expect your missile to hit instead it misses, worse, if it hits you.

2.) In fact almost all warfare after the invention of flying (or Flight) told us Air Power Alone does not stop nothing.

WW2 we have Battle of Britain and Day/Night Bombing in Europe. Did it subdue Britain and Germany??
We have Fire bombing in Japan too, does that alone subdue the Japanese??
We have total air control during Korea and Vietnam war. Does that do the job?
We have Missile/Air War with Yugoslav and Serbia, did we not need the UN Peacekeeper then??
We have Hezebella firing Rocket/Mortar/Missile into Israel almost everyday, did it change anything regarding the situation??

And while Wholegrain compare the Useless lob-sided victory between Iraq and UN coalition, he go in deep and compare the 2 "backward" country and claim how missile is useful.......I am really puzzled.

So when China decided to launch their missile, Japan supposed to be a Retarded, backward opponent and simply just let China rain down missile on them?? Is it what Chinese really expected??

3.) He seems to forget one point, if their 2nd Artillery Corp (Missile Branch) are that almighty. Why do they need conventional weapon then??

Put into a fact that he almost outrightly discounting how many missile they can literally make and make the number toward "Infinity" so what if CHina ran out of Missile? Can they magically appear in their arsenal??

Well, I guess if this is what those PLA general think, heck, we should not be worry about China as a threat afterall :lol:

Here is why and it is very strange 'logic'.

- You made a comment (post 207).

- I said nothing about it.

Ergo: I must have seen something wrong with it but because you and I are supposedly former military service members, I kept silent about your errors, whatever he imagine them to be.

The Chinese members here are so used to yanking each other in a mutual admiration society circle jerk that they expect others to do the same and when they do not see that rather bizarre behavior in other people, there must be something wrong with those other people.

lol, he probably is thinking about some sort of inter-national or inter-agency conspiracy RIGHT HERE IN PDF

Set aside how he got not A SINGLE point to challenge me in this manner, he go so deep and think since me and you are professional, we are conspire with each other regardless of our origin, our branch of service and our service history. What he claim is since our title is the same, then we are basically covering for one another and wash each other hands.

So to be fair, if such conspiracy do exist, should it be the one who create this title that create this conspiracy in the first place? Since both of us cannot link the title "Professional" to ourselves willy-nilly...

Ergo, he may not know about it yet (It will take quite a few moment for his brain to digest) is that he is actually accusing Webmaster and this very forum of create said Conspiracy......:lol:

I wonder why he still keep posting

This is my conclusion. And the only way it will ever make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom