What's new

Japan unveils largest warship since World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are diatribes as there is nothing to show a success of failure. If there is "zilch" all around PLAN, then there is nothing for you to worry about then why bitching all the time for our military non-transparency?
For our less capable allies. Not for US. Your DF-21D have yet to conduct open water testing and its chain of dependencies are vulnerable to other US assets. So as far as the PLAN is concerned, the US Navy can make underwater reefs out of its ships in a week.

You are afraid to show you competence by avoiding my follow up questions - "professional"!
When you have relevant questions to ask...

I was not just asking about "ski jumps" etc. I was asking about your degree of consensus to his comment as a whole!
Why SHOULD I comment about it in the first place, let alone publicly approves it? Why is that question such a mental strain for you? :lol:

And does it require a "professional" to know the japanese ship does not have a ski-jump or a take off launching system!
No. It is to preemptively discourage technically incorrect assumptions.

When you have relevant questions to ask..

of course it is relevant

it tests what you "professionals" claiming your professionalism - and that is not limited to ski jumps or aircraft catapult systems on a vessel - the blinds can see that! hahaha!

Why SHOULD I comment about it in the first place, let alone publicly approves it? Why is that question such a mental strain for you? :lol:

it looks like a mental block from you who fail to answer freely but dodging my simple questions

For our less capable allies. Not for US. Your DF-21D have yet to conduct open water testing and its chain of dependencies are vulnerable to other US assets. So as far as the PLAN is concerned, the US Navy can make underwater reefs out of its ships in a week.

as you "professional" said it proves "zilch" and the future "predictions" then absolutely nothing for you or your weaker allies to worry about us. Stop bitching about PLAN threats B/S NOW!

of course it is relevant

it tests what you "professionals" claiming your professionalism - and that is not limited to ski jumps or aircraft catapult systems on a vessel - the blinds can see that! hahaha!
Then what TECHNICALLY RELEVANT questions did you asked? :lol:

it looks like a mental block from you who fail to answer freely but dodging my simple questions
Fine...Then what do you want to know about the F-35 and its variants? I can pull up wiki again if you have short term memory issues.

Then what TECHNICALLY RELEVANT questions did you asked? :lol:

then you are not agreeing to his comment (OMG another "professional") 100%. You only agree to the technical part. - Yes or No?

Are your prolonging your comprehension problem as you fail to give answer to this simple question?

Fine...Then what do you want to know about the F-35 and its variants? I can pull up wiki again if you have short term memory issues.

I want to ask questions associated with jhungary's comment. the "professional" did not just cover F-35 didnt he?

and alas your confession of "wiki" professionals!

And what have made you and "jhungary" more "professional" than us - the amateurs other than going deeper into wikipedia researches!

And the "professional" by the name of jhungary lectured us - from his wikipedia links - as if talking like a "professional"!

Kid...You really are pathetic...:lol:

then you are not agreeing to his comment (OMG another "professional") 100%. You only agree to the technical part. - Yes or No?

Are your prolonging your comprehension problem as you fail to give answer to this simple question?
Why not post for all to see which parts of post 207 that you THINK I disagree with?

I want to ask questions associated with jhungary's comment. the "professional" did not just cover F-35 didnt he?

and alas your confession of "wiki" professionals!
Then asks...:lol:...What is preventing you from asking? Let me guess...You have no real questions to asks but since you dug yourself a hole you cannot get out, you have to meander around and around and make up sh1t on how I supposedly 'disagree' with post 207.

If you have any real intelligence at all it would not matter what I think of post 207, of which I already said I agreed with, instead, you would make your own challenge to the author himself. Why the need to wander aimlessly? :lol:

VeU2FPb.gif[/IMG]

chill out cheerleader. You are contributing nothin other than posting avatars

Kid...You really are pathetic...:lol:

Why not post for all to see which parts of post 207 that you THINK I disagree with?

Then asks...:lol:...What is preventing you from asking? Let me guess...You have no real questions to asks but since you dug yourself a hole you cannot get out, you have to meander around and around and make up sh1t on how I supposedly 'disagree' with post 207.

If you have any real intelligence at all it would not matter what I think of post 207, of which I already said I agreed with, instead, you would make your own challenge to the author himself. Why the need to wander aimlessly? :lol:

so you have your medication, yes?

You cant get pass the first simple question that I have asked you which lead to another questions that follow up!

You are becoming boring: So is it a 100% YES of your agreement to the "professional" jhungary's post! YES or NO? or you dont know?

And what have made you and "jhungary" more "professional" than us - the amateurs other than going deeper into wikipedia researches!

And the "professional" by the name of jhungary lectured us - from his wikipedia links - as if talking like a "professional"!
Clue for you, conscript reject...

Those who actually served have knowledge that are intimate to the experience that does not exists on the Internet for pretenders to troll and fraudulently misrepresent themselves. One of your suck-ups (from Indonesia) tried to pretend about his aviation experience and got busted big time.

We use wiki sources to provide basic information relevant to the discussion. Nothing wrong with that. But when I said that the F-16's gyros (pitch, roll, and yaw) are physically identical and that only their mounted orientation made them pitch, roll, or yaw gyros, that will not be in wiki but only those who actually have hands on experience in F-16 avionics will know that. Far smarter people than you will recognize and can distinguish out intimate knowledge versus general one, such as how many on this forum know that the TTU-205 tester is used to simulate pitot and static pressure on the ground?

TTU-205 Series Pressure-Temperature Test Sets | © 2013TestVonics, Inc.

Do any of you Chinese conscript rejects? Do you know if the TTU-205 is under 'Restricted' technology export laws or not? Do you know if China have any equivalent? Prior to my participation here, no one on this forum ever heard of the TTU-205, now Pakistani members can check with their military friends and they WILL find out I was speaking the truth because Pakistan fly the American F-16. They do not need to return to this forum and tell everyone I spoke the truth and I do not pester them to do so.

You drag this out because you have NOTHING to contribute to the debate.

so you have your medication, yes?

You cant get pass the first simple question that I have asked you which lead to another questions that follow up!

You are becoming boring: So is it a 100% YES of your agreement to the "professional" jhungary's post! YES or NO? or you dont know?
Hey, fool...I already said I agreed with post 207 a couple times ago. What more do you want other than to pointlessly try to create an imaginary disagreement?

Clue for you, conscript reject...

Those who actually served have knowledge that are intimate to the experience that does not exists on the Internet for pretenders to troll and fraudulently misrepresent themselves. One of your suck-ups (from Indonesia) tried to pretend about his aviation experience and got busted big time.

We use wiki sources to provide basic information relevant to the discussion. Nothing wrong with that. But when I said that the F-16's gyros (pitch, roll, and yaw) are physically identical and that only their mounted orientation made them pitch, roll, or yaw gyros, that will not be in wiki but only those who actually have hands on experience in F-16 avionics will know that. Far smarter people than you will recognize and can distinguish out intimate knowledge versus general one, such as how many on this forum know that the TTU-205 tester is used to simulate pitot and static pressure on the ground?

TTU-205 Series Pressure-Temperature Test Sets | © 2013TestVonics, Inc.

Do any of you Chinese conscript rejects? Do you know if the TTU-205 is under 'Restricted' technology export laws or not? Do you know if China have any equivalent? Prior to my participation here, no one on this forum ever heard of the TTU-205, now Pakistani members can check with their military friends and they WILL find out I was speaking the truth because Pakistan fly the American F-16. They do not need to return to this forum and tell everyone I spoke the truth and I do not pester them to do so.

You drag this out because you have NOTHING to contribute to the debate.

Hey, fool...I already said I agreed with post 207 a couple times ago. What more do you want other than to pointlessly try to create an imaginary disagreement?

you are careening off !

I report you for calling me "fool"!

so you agreed 100% and not just the "technical part" of 207, correct?

you are careening off !

I report you for calling me "fool"!

so you agreed 100% and not just the "technical part" of 207, correct?
There comes a time when it is beyond doubts for the readers that a person is just simply too stupid to have and make any relevant contributions to a discussion, let alone be an intellectually productive member to a community, even an Internet one. I answered in agreement to post 207 several times already but you continues to drag this out pointlessly. If anything, I should be the one to report you for being useless for that. :lol:

There comes a time when it is beyond doubts for the readers that a person is just simply too stupid to have and make any relevant contributions to a discussion, let alone be an intellectually productive member to a community, even an Internet one. I answered in agreement to post 207 several times already but you continues to drag this out pointlessly. If anything, I should be the one to report you for being useless for that. :lol:

why cant you just say "yes 100% agreement to 207‘ then we move on?

why cant you just say "yes 100% agreement to 207‘ then we move on?
Then we should have 'move on' several pages back. :lol:

Now do you have any TECHNICALLY RELEVANT questions for post 207 or not? Since my Army friend is not here, I am willing to take his place since I am in agreement with his post anyway.

Do you need it to be any clearer than that? Or are you going to drag this out for several more pages? :lol:

Then we should have 'move on' several pages back. :lol:

Now do you have any TECHNICALLY RELEVANT questions for post 207 or not? Since my Army friend is not here, I am willing to take his place since I am in agreement with his post anyway.

Do you need it to be any clearer than that? Or are you going to drag this out for several more pages? :lol:

you are ruining the thread by dodging the simple question! see 303 and my above similar postings

there is no point going on forever with you until I get your reply!

you are ruining the thread by dodging the simple question! see 303 and my above similar postings
No. YOU ruined the thread several pages ago. Here is what Lockheed, not some Chinese conscript rejects on the Internet, said about the F-35B...

Lockheed Martin · F-35B Short Takeoff/Vertical Landing Variant
F-35B Short Takeoff/Vertical Landing Variant

...short takeoff/vertical landing capability (STOVL) – have been combined in a single platform; the F-35B.

Here is an example of many popular media news blurbs...

With 500th vertical landing complete, Lockheed's F-35B readies for second round of sea trials | al.com
Lockheed Martin's F-35B short takeoff/vertical landing aircraft recently completed its 500th vertical landing. The aircraft that completed the achievement also accomplished the plane's first vertical landing in March 2009 at Naval Air StationPatuxent River, Md.

And here is post 207...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...arship-since-world-war-ii-14.html#post4611354

Now explain to the readers what is TECHNICALLY INCORRECT about post 207.

Can the B variant take off vertically? Yes. But is it practical to do so IF it has to be fully loaded? No.

So why should I have any disagreement with post 207? Why should I make any comment about it at all just because he can I have military experience? You are imagining sh1t that does not need to be there. :lol:

there is no point going on forever with you until I get your reply!
Then leave because I answered in the positive several pages ago. Leave because you have NOTHING relevant to contribute to the discussion.

Take Taiwan before you start talking about Japan. Right now, no need for Japan to do anything about mainland China and the Japanese does not want to anyway. But also right now, the Japanese Navy can teach the PLAN many lessons on naval warfare. The days of sails are over so you can stop yakking about China's past exploits, technological and else, truly impressive and deserving of praise as they were, and start thinking critically about what the PLAN have done (zilch) and can do (speculative).

Who is "you"? Taiwan and China are both states ruled by Chinese with a majority Chinese population. Like Iraq and Kuwait are both Arab, your dumb cheerleading only works with brain dead PRC nationals like iajj. Even pro indepence leaders like Chen Shui-bian said that Taiwanese are Chinese (zhongguo ren). He said it in a speech at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in 2003. The official name of Taiwan is the Republic of China (zhong hua min guo). I looked back at previous posts, and LOLed at the false flagger artie.

Seems like artie and Abishek_ don't even know whats on a passport in Taiwan.

Taiwan_ROC_Passport.jpg

I also recommend gambit get an extra pair of super strong reading glasses. I can't see anything about China's past exploits in my post. He may be confusing me with with other members like cnleio who mentally masturbate over useless gadgets.

I said, that China does not need to compete with Japan because China has a ballistic missle arsenal which can annihilate Japan and wipe it off the map. China can scuttle the entire PLAN and its entire airforce and defeat Japan in a war by bombarding Japan with just conventional ballistic missles and they will be screaming for a ceasefire, and if their navy approaches Chinese shores, anti ship ballistic missles will destroy them all.

A country which has no navy and airforce with all the useless gadgets cnleio and shuttler are arguing about, but just a massive arsenal of missles can annihilate another country which has the newest generation ships and fighter aircraft.

If Vatican City has a couple of ballistic missles, it can pummel a country like Moldova into submission without any ships, tanks, or aircraft.

The fact remains, that all these useless gadgets will never help Japan in any war against China. The Soviet Union wasted money trying to match America gadget for gadget including the Buran shuttle and coming up with the latest tanks, jets, and newest ships. Japan can spend all it wants like the Soviets but one missle strike in Tokyo, and the entire Japanese government is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom