What's new

Japan to Build Modern Mass Transit System in Karachi

PTI is not in the government, nor having local government of Rawalpindi but still people of Rawalpindi getting metro bus project in the constituency of Imran khan and sheikh rasheed even PMLN has nothing to do in these constituencies even one in Islamabad......:eek: this is reality that MQM was never serious in the Parliament...

lol, see this, what a stupid guy who thinks imran khan in making metro in rawalpindi

the metro plan was already there for islamabad, the federal is just extending it to rawalpindi

the metro plan was already there for islamabad, the federal is just extending it to rawalpindi
What you hv done in last five years. Even not a single hospital... Lol..... You were always in the government.. You even don't need separate transport ministry when you are already ally of the government

Last edited:
mun kholne se pehley research ker lya karo
Ratio of crime is increased in Karachi,i.e land grabbing, target killing, bhatta mafia, bori band lash every day.. while other areas of sindh under PPPP are much peaceful than Karachi. You are free to prove me wrong... :p

Some other Proposed Stations:

Karachi Cantt

big-15.png

Johar

big-16.png

Courtesy: KUTC
Thanks for sharing.. Beautiful design:)

Ratio of crime is increased in Karachi,i.e land grabbing, target killing, bhatta mafia, bori band lash every day.. while other areas of sindh under PPPP are much peaceful than Karachi. You are free to prove me wrong... :p

again is said, research ker lya karo

Karachi%2BKillings.png

its the responsibility of PMLN to make one in Karachi, they are ruling entire country, now the excuse that PMLN only rules in Punjab wont work now
bro dnt you know .. for PAindu league "" PAKISTAN = SHUMALI PUNJAB "" ..

Idiot its running Karachi, ganjas are not ruling Karachi. Also no matter how corrupt ganjas are, they get the job done while bhatta khor party is only good at terrorising citizens.

The day Karachis walas stop voting for that ethinic party is the day they will get some peace.
GANJA IS OUR PM DUDE :agree:

because they have problems that we dont have. terrorists talibans insurgency we do have them as well but may be 10% of it. so we can spend on infra they cant
NO . WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS ..
e.g : TASSUB (BIGOTRY) . PUNJABIGIRI . ETC .

Back
Top Bottom