What's new

Japan threatens action on China gas project

That said, the dispute between China and Japan cannot be simply resolved by the “middle line” modern drilling tools allow horizontal drilling for several miles. It is possible for a rig located in one country to exploit a pay zone in another country. A little known fact and one of the reasons Iraq invaded Kuwait was because Saddam Hussein suspected Kuwait was stealing Iraqi oil in this manner.

Now there we learned something ... pity after three pages of ****.

Whatyagonnado?

:blink:

Now there we learned something ... pity after three pages of ****.

Whatyagonnado?

:blink:

Hello oceanx, you're back I've missed you. Your lil sister has been on a rampage in your absence. I’m often tempted to step in and slap her around as you’ve done in the past but..

You must be bored at work you often show up here to amuse yourself when that happens.

You think Indian and Chinese PDF members have enough gas between them to satiate Japan? They must; since they manage to stink up every thread I’ve read in the past few weeks.

I’m reporting myself to the MOD’s for this off topic post and commit hara-kiri communist style :lol::rofl:

I personally believe that this thread does not belong in this forum. This is a Pakistan forum. Anything related to East Asia, unless it affects India Pakistan or a South Asian nation, should be off the topic of this forum. Things related to China itself should be on this forum but only if it pertain to South Asia as China, even though is mostly an East Asian country, borders South Asian countries and has great influence in south Asia. However, if its relationship between China and Japan, South Korea or Taiwan, it shouldn't belong here as these issues has nothing to do with Pakistan. And Pakistan is the center of this forum, not China, India or any other countries.

I personally believe that this thread does not belong in this forum. This is a Pakistan forum. Anything related to East Asia, unless it affects India Pakistan or a South Asian nation, should be off the topic of this forum. Things related to China itself should be on this forum but only if it pertain to South Asia as China, even though is mostly an East Asian country, borders South Asian countries and has great influence in south Asia. However, if its relationship between China and Japan, South Korea or Taiwan, it shouldn't belong here as these issues has nothing to do with Pakistan. And Pakistan is the center of this forum, not China, India or any other countries.

On this rare instance I agree with you, Faithful.

Hello oceanx, you're back I've missed you.

As long as my wife doesn't know that .... But seriously, I appreciate anyone from whom I genuinely learn something - including "sister" shxxxxxxx. But the signal-to-noise ratio makes "love" prohibitive.

Your lil sister has been on a rampage in your absence. I’m often tempted to step in and slap her around as you’ve done in the past but..

You must be bored at work you often show up here to amuse yourself when that happens.

Work is the real tyranny. But a man has to work. So says the Good Book apparently.

You think Indian and Chinese PDF members have enough gas between them to satiate Japan? They must; since they manage to stink up every thread I’ve read in the past few weeks.

That hurts. But we all have to do our Kyoto duty and what better way than to do it together? Or was it to fulfill the Copenhagen obligation ...

I’m reporting myself to the MOD’s for this off topic post and commit hara-kiri communist style :lol:

Sincerely hope you stay the sword. You should know that your little shsister has already hari-karied himself as per his farewell song here. I am sure you are going to miss him.

As long as my wife doesn't know that .... But seriously, I appreciate anyone from whom I genuinely learn something - including "sister" shxxxxxxx. But the signal-to-noise ratio makes "love" prohibitive.

I like sh and you're right I will miss him, I was alluding to your Iranian sister. :lol:

I like sh and you're right I will miss him, I was alluding to your Iranian sister. :lol:

Ahhh you meant that faux-Persian sister - you are brighter than we already think you are, lady!

Given "resource rationing" and the tyranny of 24h in a day, I have to pick and choose which sister to embrace and when ...

:cheers:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom