What's new

Japan threatens action on China gas project

An indian is talking about talking over capabilities!!!
Your millitory chief indian will finish china and pakistan in 96hour which are laugh at by the world. Even US dont have guts to say so...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your PM said india will let people forget shanghai only remember mubai in 5 years in 2004, now it is 2010.:rofl:

You indian said indian will aunch the first satellite of ISRO in 2009......Now it is 2010...
And etc...
Even your PM is talking like p@iss@ing, how can common indian people talk reasonablly???

Well said brother, the worst senario will be an A3 putting old fool DL's

butt as his own face, i guess thats called A3's pride, Priceless, HaHaHa

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Before 1945,

Japan stole our Taiwan, Manchuria, part of Mainland

Britain Raj stole our South Tibet
Britain directed so-called Tibet independence
Britain controlled HK

France stole our Islands in South China Sea

After 1945,

Japan still Japan

Britain Raj -> India

French Indo-China -> Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia

Well for your information, before china invades Tibet, their was no Chinese in Tibet. You all claims in on fantasy and dated back 13th century but on records , you dont have any Chinese in Tibet before 1950's invasion.

Well said brother, the worst senario will be an A3 putting old fool DL's

butt as his own face, i guess thats called A3's pride, Priceless, HaHaHa

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well i think, some of things you made out of fantasy by reading chinese news paper brother , if Chinese news paper write sun rises from west , dosent means sun actually rises from west.

oh please, japan forcefully taken many lands from china and the mess is left over from those days, Vietnam? their claims are no stronger than ours, India? really need i say more?...living off of the British past, Taiwan?? really ??? name one country that recognizes both Taiwan and PRC as different countries, at any rate they claim all of PRC and more.

Well in country buys MADE IN TIWAN hi tech Products and MADE in China product ....... 99% countries recognize Tiwan as diff country, that's why they have Tiwan visa and banks and currency ....

Land is more closer then Vietnam and more over you attacked vietnam post on the island , show us records which proves its yours,

The Great Wall of china proves lands outside those wall are not theirs, that why it build to protect china.

I prefer cast system rather then slaves or puppet or controlled robot, dont you?

Any source about your robot?? I just know chinese labour average incoming is 3 times than indian... And most indian are under starving to death. I think nothing will be worse than under starving to death.
Think about it.!:rofl:

The Great Wall of china proves lands outside those wall are not theirs, that why it build to protect china
======================================
that say,the europe countries' land only a few bastile. How stupid you are!you even don't konw the diffence between fortification and borderline.

Either your poor IQ ,or india's poor education.:D

跟印度人叽歪得着吗?
对西藏有意见 放马过来

跟印度人叽歪得着吗?
对西藏有意见 放马过来

==========================
太没有情趣了……饭后遛遛狗,活到99:D

Well for your information, before china invades Tibet, their was no Chinese in Tibet. You all claims in on fantasy and dated back 13th century but on records , you dont have any Chinese in Tibet before 1950's invasion.

Legitimately, Tibet was part of Qing Dynasty and Republic of China before 1949.

India was just a colony of British dxg state!

If China invaded Tibet, Then India invaded Tamil, Sikh states and Kashmir!

Well in country buys MADE IN TIWAN hi tech Products and MADE in China product ....... 99% countries recognize Tiwan as diff country, that's why they have Tiwan visa and banks and currency ....

Land is more closer then Vietnam and more over you attacked vietnam post on the island , show us records which proves its yours,

The Great Wall of china proves lands outside those wall are not theirs, that why it build to protect china.

All countries recognized ONE CHINA. Taiwan claims South Tibet too.

Any source about your robot?? I just know chinese labour average incoming is 3 times than indian... And most indian are under starving to death. I think nothing will be worse than under starving to death.
Think about it.!:rofl:

and with 3 times they depend for food and shelter form govt...... if their is death also.... you can never came to know,

Do you think you can use your knowledge, do you say anything against the govt? do you access anything which you want? do say in between Sqare that i want right to vote without getting jailed? can you ask to punished militry people who killed innocent civilians
in Square? NO you cant becasue Robot cant allow to speak against master wishes...

1) did you know how many babies dies due to milk scandal? non
2) Did you know how many kids have lead poisoned in china ? non

This is your record , you have to believe what govt says , if govt says one died , accept that if govt says no one died accept that ..... becasue your govt is not scared that cant even allow UN to audit it why? becasue their lies got nailed. allow an audit like other countries did? see the result, hiding the fact dosent it good in real

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom