What's new

Japan No Longer an Export Powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till China starts competing with planes against the EU and the US.

lol. Are you serious with that? So you want create a closed chinese market that does not export and does not import? Its obvious you aren´t informed about the business. Most international airlines order airplanes from us (Airbus) and Boeing. That way they have better acess to both corporations. There is no place in the market for a 3rd competitor. Thats a simple fact. And since nations tend to be very ellusive with the aircraft manufacturing, i can assure you the european and american amrket will be closed for chinese airplanes. Thats the reality.

lol. Are you serious with that? So you want create a closed chinese market that does not export and does not import? Its obvious you aren´t informed about the business. Most international airlines order airplanes from us (Airbus) and Boeing. That way they have better acess to both corporations. There is no place in the market for a 3rd competitor. Thats a simple fact. And since nations tend to be very ellusive with the aircraft manufacturing, i can assure you the european and american amrket will be closed for chinese airplanes. Thats the reality.
haha, Markus, good to see you again. For me, easy. I will never do business with those people who even dont understand how to respect each others. Welcome to " Energing Taiwanese Identity" topis. Just show you a real China. Haha

Japan is no longer manufacture electronic in japan. Almost all its electronic are manufactured in other Asia countries like China. so of course Japan are past manufacture. Its the countries like China, Vietnam, and other Asia are in manufacturer.

only in PDF you will find those kind of guy :agree:

Thats because those kinds of individuals are allowed to thrive here with impunity. PDF seems to be an alternate reality that exists outside of our "real world"

Last edited:

Who cares if the EU and US are not interested in buying from China!

As long as China can grab a large share of the business in other parts of the world, then they will be doing very well.

Who cares if the EU and US are not interested in buying from China!

As long as China can grab a large share of the business in other parts of the world, then they will be doing very well.

No they can´t and thats their mayor problem. China is a closed culture. It does not attract other people. Its interesting but no other culture is interested to copy china. Because of that chinese products will never win in North as well as south america or europe. It is an identity problem. China can´t act as rolemodel for the masses and people can´t identify with it. Would i want to fly in a chinese airplane? Definitly not. I would not feel safe. Its maybe a sucess in very poor 3rd world countries but definitly not in the developed world. You can see that very well in their Airplane they build now. The irish Ryan Air encouraged them to build it but then ordered not one of it, simply because nobody would want to fly with it.

It does not match security standards and can easily banned from entering airspace of EU as well as USA. With that it is a dead project. China on the other hand can only block its own airspace and could not ban Airbus or Boeing simply because they would destroy themself with that.

No they can´t and thats their mayor problem. China is a closed culture. It does not attract other people. Its interesting but no other culture is interested to copy china. Because of that chinese products will never win in North as well as south america or europe. It is an identity problem. China can´t act as rolemodel for the masses and people can´t identify with it. Would i want to fly in a chinese airplane? Definitly not. I would not feel safe. Its maybe a sucess in very poor 3rd world countries but definitly not in the developed world. You can see that very well in their Airplane they buils now. The irish Ryan Air encouraged them to build it but then ordered not one of it, simply because nobody would want to fly with it.

China will soon overtake the US in GDP and will become the richest country in the world. The internal market will alone will allow a thriving aerospace industry.

Have you heard of Lenovo and Huawei? They are considered very world-class companies and they compete in many Western countries. Just like Japanese and Korean products managed to lose their low-quality tag, then the same will happen to the Chinese products.

It will take around 2030 before the Chinese have the range of air-planes to compete with Airbus and Boeing. Big area for them to focus on is engines and they have devoted tens of billions of dollars in US to solve this problem as quickly as they can. It may 15-20 years but solve it they sure will

By 2030, the major chunk of the worlds GDP will be outside North America and EU. Countries like Indonesia have 250 million people and their GDPs will approach that of the large European economies like UK and Germany. These will be the target countries for China.

You are thinking of a static world but it is a very dynamic one in reality.

China will soon overtake the US in GDP and will become the richest country in the world. The internal market will alone will allow a thriving aerospace industry.

Have you heard of Lenovo and Huawei? They are considered very world-class companies and they compete in many Western countries. Just like Japanese and Korean products managed to lose their low-quality tag, then the same will happen to the Chinese products.

It will take around 2030 before the Chinese have the range of air-planes to compete with Airbus and Boeing. Big area for them to focus on is engines and they have devoted tens of billions of dollars in US to solve this problem as quickly as they can. It may 15-20 years but solve it they sure will

By 2030, the major chunk of the worlds GDP will be outside North America and EU. Countries like Indonesia have 250 million people and their GDPs will approach that of the large European economies like UK and Germany. These will be the target countries for China.

You are thinking of a static world but it is a very dynamic one in reality.

China has more than one billion people. Break the GDP down to the number of people and you still have China as the poorest country of the world. I don´t fear China or Asia in general.

I don´t think in a static world. Its most likely that china doesn´t even exist in its current form anymore in 30 years. When you see their weak leadership and socil unrest inside the country.

China has more than one billion people. Break the GDP down to the number of people and you still have China as the poorest country of the world. I don´t fear China or Asia in general.

I don´t think in a static world. Its most likely that china doesn´t even exist in its current form anymore in 30 years. When you see their weak leadership and socil unrest inside the country.

China's GDP/capita is 7,000 US dollars. This is a middle-income country and not at all poor. For a poor country, then Bangladesh will fit the bill at 1,000 US dollars.

Now take into account that China is forecast to grow at around 7% a year till around 2020 then you can see it is making progress towards a high-income country

As for the relatively low GDP/capita in China right now, this does not matter for sales of planes as they still have over 100 million people that can afford to fly regularly and this will allow sales of many dozens of planes every year.

China's GDP/capita is 7,000 US dollars. This is a middle-income country and not at all poor. For a poor country, then Bangladesh will fit the bill at 1,000 US dollars.

Now take into account that China is forecast to grow at around 7% a year till around 2020 then you can see it is making progress towards a high-income country

As for the relatively low GDP/capita in China right now, this does not matter for sales of planes as they still have over 100 million people that can afford to fly regularly and this will allow sales of many dozens of planes every year.
Not if they are banned to enter european or US airspace. Believe me, we won´t allow them to take even the slightest thing away from us. Its that easy. You can see that very easily on the solar panel market. China produced cheaper than we did and our corporations went into danger, so the EU put extremly high taxes on chinese solar panels. Now they go bancrupt:

Suntech Is Pushed Into Chinese Bankruptcy Court - WSJ.com

Do you serious think we would allow china to lower our living standards? China can thrieve as long we profit as well. If it does hurt us they are removed. So for China exists no future when it oposses us, only if they work together with us.

Not if they are banned to enter european or US airspace. Believe me, we won´t allow them to take even the slightest thing away from us. Its that easy. You can see that very easily on the solar panel market. China produced cheaper than we did and our corporations went into danger, so the EU put extremly high taxes on chinese solar panels. Now they go bancrupt:

Suntech Is Pushed Into Chinese Bankruptcy Court - WSJ.com

Do you serious think we would allow china to lower our living standards? China can thrieve as long we profit as well. If it does hurt us they are removed. So for China exists no future when it oposses us, only if they work together with us.

Again you think that you will have the same power in 2030 like in 2010.

20 years with faster growth in China and other Asian countries will reduce US and EU influence and power immensely.

Do you really think China would care that you do not allow their planes to fly through EU and US airspace? They would retaliate by banning access to the richest country in the world - some very respected economist think that China will by 2030 be as rich as the US and EU combined.

PS - As for Chinese solar manufacturers, not even Suntech is truly gone under as it is still trading. China has ramped up solar demand to more than 10GW now to support it's own industry. China can do this as it so rich - economy of 10 trillion dollars now.

Some very respected economists also think china will face an economic collapse in next years. What then?

Like who? Overwhelming majority of economists think that Chinese economy is sound and will just get stronger in the future.

BD has never been an enemy of China. In fact, BD has thriving relations with the Chinese.

China does care, since we have to technological and economical power to destabilize it and crack relations with their neighbors..

Buddy, Italy couldn't even stand up to India. (India flatly rejected Italian demands to try the marines outside India.)

You think Italy will "crack" China?

Like who? Overwhelming majority of economists think that Chinese economy is sound and will just get stronger in the future.

BD has never been an enemy of China. In fact, BD has thriving relations with the Chinese.

Well they grey capital market is 1/3 of their economy and uncontrolled. Their leadership appears weak at moment. I don´t bet too much at them.

I find it funny that you want us to go down :D

Buddy, Italy couldn't even stand up to India.
You think Italy will "crack" China?

Italy is one EU member state. And yes Italy could crush individual chinese states. Beside that, living standards in Italy are lightyears ahead of China.

Italy is one EU member state. And yes Italy could crush individual chinese states. Beside that, living standards in Italy are lightyears ahead of China.

The economic advantage is true -- for now -- but irrelevant to my question.

The EU told Italy to take a hike over your marines. You had to bow to India.
And you think Italy can "crack" China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom