What's new

Japan No Longer an Export Powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
every Shangahi to Beijing (Beijing to Shanghai) high speed train is full all the time,so you tell me..
You got the Point. Everybody know China has 1.3 billion people. Even 0.1% people has Money to sit HSR everyday, it will be full. No doubt.

I can agree you to some extend, but if Chinese cannot realize their stupid on some things and really do some "real things" they will probably be replaced. BTW, cheap labor can be found everywhere, but Sony only one.

I will have you updated,don't worry

China's trade volume and surplus log new all-time records
China's trade volume and surplus log new all-time records | Business | DW.DE | 10.01.2014
0,,16369509_303,00.jpg

I will have you updated,don't worry
Dont give me data or news. Go and ask Europeans what Chinese brands they knows and They like, campared with Japanese brands or even Korean( Korean is also a symbol of cheap in Europé). You will get answer. Actually, your data yesterday about GDP per person hadnt Japan, even hadnt Sweden. on Top 10, So what?

I can for sure tell you I get my norsk passport to USA, and everybody likes me in immigration, even the police check my pass, they only say "Welcome to USA and have a nice journey". those USA in Norway or Sweden Always Thinks USA is rubbish. It is true, but in your table yesterday, USA was on the list. have the table ignored the "too much more poor guys in USA?"

Dont give me data or news. Go and ask Europeans what Chinese brands they knows and They like, campared with Japanese brands or even Korean( Korean is also a symbol of cheap in Europé). You will get answer.

Then why do you buy less and less Japanese goods...puzzling..If you are a manufacturer you also will care if your products sell or not,won't you ?

USbilateralR.gif

You got the Point. Everybody know China has 1.3 billion people. Even 0.1% people has Money to sit HSR everyday, it will be full. No doubt.

So it's still worth it, works for the public

screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-7-41-07-am.png

Dont give me data or news. Go and ask Europeans what Chinese brands they knows and They like, campared with Japanese brands or even Korean( Korean is also a symbol of cheap in Europé). You will get answer. Actually, your data yesterday about GDP per person hadnt Japan, even hadnt Sweden. on Top 10, So what?

I can for sure tell you I get my norsk passport to USA, and everybody likes me in immigration, even the police check my pass, they only say "Welcome to USA and have a nice journey". those USA in Norway or Sweden Always Thinks USA is rubbish. It is true, but in your table yesterday, USA was on the list. have the table ignored the "too much more poor guys in USA?"

Be thankful about China making stuff affordable for everybody. No Chinese force anyone to buy their stuff. One can go for a US$1 million PC, laptop so long he has the monies.

If you are really that fond of Japan,don't just give Japan your lip service,put the money where your mouth is.

Then why do you buy less and less Japanese goods...puzzling..If you are a manufacturer you also will care if your products sell or not,won't you ?

USbilateralR.gif

So it's still worth it, works for the public
OMG. For the God's sake. You should understand what kind of goods Europé need? For Japanese goods, yes, as you wish, less and less. beacuse maybe western companies have found some cheaper orders in China or other places. But do Japan have the key techology? I mean that! Today maybe Chinese goods still have price advantage, but how about tomorrow??? when the position of Japan on the table become China, Can China deal with that if havent some "real thing"? That's the key! It do be a good advice to China. You guys should listen.

OMG. For the God's sake. You should understand what kind of goods Europé need? For Japanese goods, yes, as you wish, less and less. beacuse maybe western companies have found some cheaper orders in China or other places. But do Japan have the key techology? I mean that! Today maybe Chinese goods still have price advantage, but how about tomorrow??? when the position of Japan on the table become China, Can China deal with that if havent some "real thing"? That's the key! It do be a good advice to China. You guys should listen.

China has a great advantage which Japan can only dream of, the world's biggest market .manufacturing is not only about cheap labor cost, many countries have much cheaper wage scales. mass manufacturing requires superb infrastructure ,power facilities,road and transport efficiency...you have to produce in astronomical number while still be able to deliver the orders with great punctuality,it requires a whole army of skilled worker,techinicians and a hell of land and sea infrastruture..no other countries in the foreseeable future can meet this tremendous chanllenge.

China has a great advantage which Japan can only dream of, the world's biggest market .manufacturing is not only about cheap labor cost, many countries have much cheaper wage scales. mass manufacturing requires superb infrastructure ,power facilities,road and transport efficiency...you have to produce in astronomical number while till deliver the orders with great punctuality,it requires a whole army of skilled worker,techinicians and a hell of land and sea infrastruture..no other countries in the foreseeable future can meet this tremendous chanllenge.
Ja, it's impossible for Japan to become a super Power, as you said just now. But normal Japanese people's income is 8 times more than normal Chinese people's income, and they have a guarantee from baby to senior, and Japan is a respective country in west developed World. That's enough. Even China can launch spaceship, can do this, can do that, if you guys are very happy and proud, ok, your freedom. But actually, nobody in the WEST really care that.

Without a strong industry base, superb facilities, army of skilled workers and technicians. You can not build a world class manufacturing base which everything can be built in just one place from scratch.

Without a strong industry base, superb facilities, army of skilled workers and technicians. You can not build a world class manufacturing base which everything can be built in just one place from scratch.
Yeah, you are right, and moreover WEST Products are much more stronger than made in China. You can hardly imagine how strong the industry in Europé and USA, They just dont want to show it. BTW, USSR also has a very strong industiy system, what where are they now? People can never respect a country that even the own people cannot be taken care of good!

Ja, it's impossible for Japan to become a super Power, as you said just now. But normal Japanese people's income is 8 times more than normal Chinese people's income, and they have a guarantee from baby to senior, and Japan is a respective country in west developed World. That's enough. Even China can launch spaceship, can do this, can do that, if you guys are very happy and proud, ok, your freedom. But actually, nobody in the WEST really care that.

That will be a huge burden to break their back in the future,they population is aging fast. but anyway Japan had a several decades long head start than China. During US occupation, US just used Japan as their own home base to exploit manufacturing profit.they moved everything to Japan cause they owned Japan.

China will be there in the future,so the China must be careful when approaching that stage. we have two cities on the world's top 10 income rankings, Hongkong and Macau,other Chinese cities will follow suit.

What do you mean by China not having "real thing" ?

What do you mean by China not having "real thing" ?
Key techology!

That will be a huge burden to break their back in the future,they population is aging fast. but anyway Japan had a several decades long head start than China. During US occupation, US just used Japan as their own home base to exploit manufacturing profit.they moved everything to Japan cause they owned Japan.

China will be there in the future,so the China must be careful when approaching that stage. we have two cities on the world's top 10 income rankings, Hongkong and Macau,other Chinese cities will follow suit.
It is China Who do should take care this problem now! Europé, Japan or USA, even they are getting aging, They still have huge amount key techology! But China is getting aging as well! And some cities in China has become old aged Place! Without a strong techology but getting old, what is Chinese future? What I said is all good for China. You dont listen, your choice.

Threads been derailed by the same users in previous thread. They have been banned, topics closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom