What's new

Japan keen to lift ban on collective self-defense, Abe tells NATO

The reality is... the real weak insignificant player in the game is India.

According to your funny logic, the US should target you first.

you didn't get it. nato wants japan against russia and japan wants nato against china because china wants russia against japan and russia wants china against nato. meanwhile india may be planning to imitate russian roulette in tibet. in such a geopolitical great game, the weaker will be the loser.

no bro...i was talking about their ability to quickly build up, reorganize all things etc.
Not today's Japan. Their economy is still not good. Still recovering from the tsunami aftermath.

you didn't get it. nato wants japan against russia and japan wants nato against china because china wants russia against japan and russia wants china against nato. meanwhile india may be planning to imitate russian roulette in tibet. in such a geopolitical great game, the weaker will be the loser.

Finally you admit that India will be the loser.

we don't want to attack US:bunny:

"Don't have the capability" is the more appropriate words.

The US doesn't even consider you as a challenge since you don't even have the capability to attack their soil.
Even you don't have capibilities to attack Us on their Soil without Nukes you are as hopeless as we are:D:D:D

Because you are still not on the level to challenge their hegemony.
ok so almighty Chinese army should have taken half of world already by now....but u r not doing that coz you don't need that...The main issue is of NEED and consideration of capability will come later.

We did have this capability since 1980.
Come on your Smoking weed or some think you cannot attack Attack Us conventionally on their Own land if yes explain how will you beat there generation ahead Air, Sea, land , Defences.Dream on dude

only russia has this presently or i would like to see a chinese bomber flying off the coasts of california.

This is more efficient than the bomber.

Bomber is just a show off. In a real war, they will throw at each other with ICBMs, not bomber.

DF-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Come on your Smoking weed or some think you cannot attack Attack Us conventionally on their Own land if yes explain how will you beat there generation ahead Air, Sea, land , Defences.Dream on dude

Are you sure about that?

U.S. Navy Sees Chinese HGV As Part Of Wider Threat | AWIN content from Aviation Week

This is more efficient than the bomber.

Bomber is just a show off. In a real war, they will throw at each other with ICBMs, not bomber.

DF-5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you sure about that?

U.S. Navy Sees Chinese HGV As Part Of Wider Threat | AWIN content from Aviation Week
I'm not kid i don, t assume you show some BS Random article I see particality dude even whole world Combine can attack USA conventionally.Assume whatever you can If that gives you satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom