What's new

Japan keen to lift ban on collective self-defense, Abe tells NATO

I'm not kid i don, t assume you show some BS article I see particality dude even whole world Combine can attack USA conventionally.Assume whatever you can If that gives you satisfaction.

So you think the article written by the US themselves is BS right?

Come on your Smoking weed or some think you cannot attack Attack Us conventionally on their Own land if yes explain how will you beat there generation ahead Air, Sea, land , Defences.Dream on dude

oh they can certainly try, but than they would receive a massive response. I also find it quite amusing that some of the biggest keyboard warriors here that advocate for war and genocide are living very comfortably in their host western countries.

Age of bombers will never go...they will still play a significant role in war scenario.

Against the small weak nations, the bomber still plays a large role.

While between the show off of the great nations, it is just a bystander.

So you think the article written by the US themselves is BS right?
Ohh really start a thread on this you will find your answer.Im not a USA worshipper but what's true is true dude practically neutraly think about this man.Im not saying china will not achieve it someday but now situation is different. I

Ohh really start a thread on this you will find your answer.Im not a USA worshipper but what's true is true dude practically neutraly think about this man.Im not saying china will not achieve it someday but now situation is different. I

Please, don't confuse China with India.

Because you are weak, it doesn't mean that we should be on your level.

a good and reasonable move of Japan

the self imposed restrictions of Japan just encourage Chinese aggressions. See their last provocation against Vietnam.

This is wonderful news. We fully support the Japanese right to self-protection against a rogue state that seek nothing but the destruction of the innocent people of Japan.

I'm "afraid" that Japan is going to provide ODA weapon package to us. :p: Japan is currently providing ODA package to Vietnam to buy two radar imaging satellites. One is produced in Japan by NEC with the participation of Vietnamese engineers while the second will be assembled in Vietnam:-)

The Japanese will not be a problem for US this time around. Before WW II, Imperial Japan modernized with no restraints other than paying for their own ways. They built up their navies powerful enough to defeat the Russians and challenged the US. Their land army successfully invaded mainland China and defeated a relatively backward people. Today's political and military environment are not as yesterday. A militarily powerful Japan will be more a check on an aggressive China than any threat to US.

I say let'em loose.
quoted for truth. a resurgent japan will lead to a stable asia. :tup:

I always wondered how a country with such martial history became docile after a self imposed moratorium.But now with China ever increasing to threaten Japan- I am sure Chinese would exact the revenge of Nanking- Japan has no choice but to project itself as a military power to reckon with. Speak softly and carry a bigstick

I wonder if they will have to redraft the 80+ y.o. veterans from WWII? Because they've stopped having children.

Please, don't confuse China with India.

Because you are weak, it doesn't mean that we should be on your level.

you're one of the "Elite"s,but you're behaving some kid on steroid.even NK has capability to send missile to USA,thats barely qualify to be sufficient when you think NK is "Strong"..you know,everybody has his own D!CK,but do we poke everybody or some certain people is its our choice.

no wonder all the neighbours are ganging against China and surely going to serve their "Regards" to China.for me,China is just playing according to USA's plan.in Chess,we call it "Forced Move".USA forcing tactfully China to make a specific move,and China is making the move,thus,falling into deeper crisis.

Back
Top Bottom