What's new

Japan is very angry! China Indonesia high speed railway is about to be completed, why not India?

Yes China MBEC was involved. Very difficult. 128m (384 feet) pile was pretty deep, probably deepest for a bridge. Base rock in Bangladesh is over half a mile (880 feet) deep I believe. The piling hammer was specially made in Germany just for this bridge. People in Bangladesh are very happy with quality of MBEC's work.

Yes China MBEC was involved. Very difficult. 128m (384 feet) pile was pretty deep, probably deepest for a bridge. Base rock in Bangladesh is over half a mile (880 feet) deep I believe. The piling hammer was specially made in Germany just for this bridge. People in Bangladesh are very happy with quality of MBEC's work.

You need modern industrial system to pull this off. Likely even US cant pull it off today -- unless you talk about paying trillions. Non industrialized nations cant do it.

1667205927729.png

Last edited:
Let's hope their involvement in the UK is minimal.
Odd thing for Bangla diaspora to mention this considering not only even in UK is your kind again at the bottom of the barrel

Cost of living: Poverty among Bangladeshi and Somali communities 'at record levels' due to soaring bills and food costs

Britain's Bangladeshi and Somali communities have long been among the poorest in Britain - but they tell Sky News things are getting worse, with mothers forced to choose between feeding themselves and feeding their children.

But gets even more degenerative
Characteristics of group-based child sexual exploitation in the community: literature review (accessible version)

they found that the offenders in these cases were often Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Afghani and White

Last edited:
Why do wumaos drag India into every post of theirs? Its not that HSR is a stalled project. We wanted Shinkansen, we’ll get it.

The construction of the project literally started last year and the progress has been amazing

Why do wumaos drag India into every post of theirs
Loss at the hands of Japan has given them Nanking and 731 flashbacks

Loss of face is big deal in their culture

Unable to mentally overcome loss to Japan, they are compensating it as a great victory for China for losing the project to Japan

Begs the basic why did Chinese HSR participate and compete when goal here apparently is celebrating Japanese winning the contract

Its like Chinese cricket team participating in a game of cricket and loosing the game pathetically (because doping here is useless). Then comforting themselves that they are glad they lost match given Indian cricket board makes most money in cricket. By being defeated Chinese team has prevented ICC from obtaining prospective revenue for any future games at the cost of China

Last edited:
Try and explain that simple concept to the Chinese members here who can't comprehend there will be a huge issue trying to confiscate developed land from 10's of thousands of US citizens to put in HSR lines. The cost just to buy people out will likely exceed the cost of the rail itself.
Ever heard of eminent domain? And,10s of thousands of US citizens? Na dude, more like a handful of companies.

Loss at the hands of Japan has given them Nanking and 731 flashbacks

Loss of face is big deal in their culture

Unable to mentally overcome loss to Japan, they are compensating it as a great victory for China for losing the project to Japan

Begs the basic why did Chinese HSR participate and compete when goal here apparently is celebrating Japanese winning the contract
Most the ones giving cyber bl*wjobs to those wumaos are usual Lungideshi Bilol and Pindos who’re yet to build a basic metro coach in their own edbhansed ekanamieez. Wait, one doesn’t even have it and the one who has it got their first metro 3 years back, only 15 km long in their “capital city”, 3rd tier Indian cities have longer metro routes with Made in India coaches running normally :lol:.

This is what Shonar Kangla infra looks like
1667235200596.png

1667235217253.png

You think India has any chance against Ashian Tigerzzz?

Guess what Eendoneshia‘s infra performance is
1667235403448.png

No comparison

And then there are Hans living in their Tofu Dreg apartment opening troll threads and circle jerking over it. We’re glad we’re getting Japanese HSR and we’re happy that it will be opened soon. Naysayers can cope.

Most the ones giving cyber bl*wjobs to those wumaos are usual Lungideshi Bilol and Pindos who’re yet to build a basic metro coach in their own edbhansed ekanamieez.

This is what Shonar Kangla infra looks like
View attachment 891262
View attachment 891263

You think India has any chance against Ashian Tigerzzz?
Below is India's Railway/locomotive exports
1667236086571.png

Can't find an equivalent for People's Republic of Shonoria

It was a mistake for China to bid for the project at a low price.

Now Indian move on to "fix" UK......
Ask and you shall receive

What Are Chinese 'Confucius Institutes' And Why Rishi Sunak Wants To Ban Them In UK

Lot of "fixing" required in UK

Chinese women being trafficked to UK suffer further harm as detention numbers nearly double

‘They made me have sex with men who would come to the house where I was imprisoned. If I tried to refuse they would beat me and starve me. I would often go for three days with no food or water,’ says woman in Yarl’s Wood

Ever heard of eminent domain?

Yes, that is exactly what failed in the 1960's when the Federal Government built interstate 95 from Florida to Maine. They eminent domained everything up the East coast..however when they got to Massachusetts (and DC) the eminent domain failed.

Interstate 95 (I-95) is the main north–south Interstate Highway on the East Coast of the United States,[3] running from U.S. Route 1 (US 1) in Miami, Florida, to the Houlton–Woodstock Border Crossing between Maine

However, due to pressure from local residents, all proposed Interstate Highways within Route 128 were canceled in 1972 by Governor Francis Sargent with the exception of I-93 to Boston.

Na dude, more like a handful of companies.

LOL! Not in this state.

Last edited:
You need modern industrial system to pull this off. Likely even US cant pull it off today -- unless you talk about paying trillions. Non industrialized nations cant do it.

Yes, you do...and apparently Asia/China doesn't have the knowledge to do it. Ever read the background on the construction of that Padma bridge? Western know-how requested yet again:

The detailed design of the Padma Multipurpose Bridge is being delivered by a team of international and national consultants headed by AECOM. The team comprises AECOM, SMEC International, Northwest Hydraulic Consultants[21] and ACE Consultants, with additional assistance from Aas-Jakobsen and HR Wallingford.

Let's take a looky at those companies...

us.GIF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AECOM
is an American multinational infrastructure consulting firm.

au.GIF

is an Australian based-firm that provides consulting services on major infrastructure projects around the world.

ca.GIF

Canadian

gb.GIF

is a British business association in the field of consultancy and engineering.

no.GIF

is a civil engineering consultant company specializing in structural engineering. The company is based in Oslo, Norway,

gb.GIF

The Research Station was based in Wallingford, near Oxford. It was established to deal with “looser boundary” problems such as coastal erosion, flood protection and the silting and scouring of rivers, estuaries and harbours.

You should really read this thread...it will be eye-opening to see how the tallest buildings in China (which will dominate their skylines for decades) were designed or engineered by Westerners...mostly Americans.

Can you believe that!!!! Go look for yourself:

hand-signs-male-finger-pointing-down-isolated-42835337.jpg

Last edited:
Its like Chinese cricket team participating in a game of cricket and loosing the game pathetically (because doping here is useless). Then comforting themselves that they are glad they lost match given Indian cricket board makes most money in cricket. By being defeated Chinese team has prevented ICC from obtaining prospective revenue for any future games at the cost of China
What is cricket team? I think it's a game that only two crickets fight, how can they form a team?
cricket_fighting.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom