What's new

Japan is very angry! China Indonesia high speed railway is about to be completed, why not India?

Everyone knows HSR as per metro will loss monies, both in capex and opex. Mahathir pretends he dono.

The massive gain of having HSR and metro will outweights all losses by at least 10x. The land appreciation around metro is on factor of 10x or 50x in poor countries and government can make a profit -- if land is not privatized.

There are far more benefit.

These are the most-delayed road and rail projects of India: Govt report​

Updated: 30 Oct 2022, 12:44 PM IST

The Central government has released a report that mentions the delayed infrastructure projects in the country. As per the Centre's report, the road transport and highways sector has the maximum number of delayed projects at 262, followed by railways at 115 and the petroleum sector at 89.

The report mentions, of the 835 road-related projects, 262 are delayed. In railways, out of 173 projects, 115 are delayed, while for petroleum, 89 out of 140 projects are delayed.

The report includes infrastructure projects up till September 2022.

The Infrastructure and Project Monitoring Division (IPMD) is mandated to monitor central sector infrastructure projects costing ₹150 crore and above.

The IPMD comes under the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.

As per the report, three rail projects have remained unfinished for more than 20 years. The muneerabad-Mahaboobnagar rail project is the most-delayed project. It is delayed by 276 months (23 years).

The second-most delayed project is the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla rail project which is delayed by 247 months. The third-most delayed project is Belapur-Seawood-Urban Electrified Double Line, which is delayed by 228 months.

The total original cost of implementation of 173 projects when sanctioned, was of the order of ₹3,72,761.45 crore, which later increased to ₹6,23,008.98 crore, implying a cost overrun of 67.1%.

The expenditure incurred on these projects till September 2022 is ₹3,50,349.9 crore, which is 56.2% of the anticipated cost of the projects.

About the road transport and highways sector, the report stated that the total original cost of implementation of 835 projects when sanctioned, was ₹4,94,300.45 crore. This was subsequently anticipated at ₹5,26,481.88 crore, implying a cost overrun of 6.5%.

The expenditure incurred on these projects till September 2022 is ₹3,21,980.33 crore, which is 61.2% of the anticipated cost of the projects.

In the petroleum sector, it said the total original cost of implementation of 140 projects when sanctioned, was of the order of ₹3,64,330.55 crore, which rose to ₹3,84,102.18 crore, showing a cost overrun of 5.4%.

The expenditure incurred on these projects till September 2022 is ₹1,38,460.78 crore, which is 36% of the anticipated cost of the projects.

The bridge has been around for 150 years, then Indian "fixed" it. Would it better if Indian just leave it alone? Now Indian move on to "fix" UK......

The odd thing is, they should have demolished it some hundred years ago.

Tell you how cheap these idiots are. Going and "fixing" dangerous stuff like this.

I mean how tough to build could a PEDESTRIAN Suspension bridge be ?? There were pedestrian suspension bridges built in Dhaka in 1830's and they were all torn down by WWII.

Some Sanghi idiot issued a safety certificate too, allowing people to overload this bridge. Tickets were sold at 17 Rupees. Now you have sixty people dead.

Like I said, fourth world country. I am about 50/50 split on whether they can pull off a Bullet train project. It takes project management capacity and technical aptitude of a different level.

Let's hope their involvement in the UK is minimal.

The odd thing is, they should have demolished it some hundred years ago.

Tell you how cheap these idiots are. Going and "fixing" dangerous stuff like this.

I mean how tough to build could a PEDESTRIAN Suspension bridge be ?? There were pedestrian suspension bridges built in Dhaka in 1830's and they were all torn down by WWII.

Some Sanghi idiot issued a safety certificate too, allowing people to overload the bridge. Tickets were sold at 17 Rupees. Now you have sixty people dead.

Like I said, fourth world country.

Why not you guys build it if it is easy?

You underestimate the structure and terrain difficult. You must be a non stemi.

Now u bring out an incident happened 60 years ago and talk about? How desperate r u...

Then we shall talk about how Indian get themselves fully colonised by British , claiming it's relevant in 2022 context. :enjoy:

Nice cheapshot using fake news. Like how a coup happened in China against Xi has happened and guess what is the truth? 😂

These bhakt idiots have never been to China, I bet.

I have.

They'd be in for a shock how different it is compared to their Modi paradise.

With the largest slum population on the planet, certainly not

upload_2020-7-29_9-9-34-png.656858

https://mirror.unhabitat.org/documents/media_centre/APMC/Slum trends in Asia.pdf

Not just child piss but baby piss as well

Given Chinese consume human baby flesh pills, when you chop a human baby body into small pieces, Baby's urine will still remain in the bladder and heating the bladder the water from urine evaporates leaving behind urine in solid form (yellow stains in urinals) and this ends in pills

South Korea cracks down on human flesh capsules from China
In the modern civilized world. India=Gambia.

Screenshot_20221024_192628.jpg

I can feel your anger bhai. Please no personal attacks regarding body size, we know the statistics, lol. Anyway reported.

You heard of agoras? Lol. Its actually placenta pills and it's banned in China, Europeans and Koreans import them. MODS PLEASE CLEAN UP.
CATERS_MONITOR_LIZARD_IN_MOUTH_01-768x1151.jpg

We don't need to build HSR just because chingchongs did it, their rail is 1 trillion dollars in debt. :lol:

They built it due to massive inferiority complex - like look, we have the tiniest heights and dicks and muscle mass in the world so look at our HSR . HSR is not feasible in India or anywhere in the world apart from 4-5 routes. Dedicated freight corridor is way more important, that should be expanded massively.

Indonesians are also struggling to pay off the cost of HSR. they will also go the Sri lankan and Pakistani way.

Read this. The article is more relevant to the US rather than India, but hard to ignore many of the key points.

HSR is a total money sink - 4-5 times more expensibe than normal rail and can't transport freight. Let the chinese build it, i hope they triple their network :D, We should massively expand DFC and Semi High Speed rail.
It's strange that 150cm little Indians always talk about strange things.

CATERS_MONITOR_LIZARD_IN_MOUTH_01-768x1151.jpg

28172-mxnjxwfqvk-1507868542.jpg

2001? try to find something from 1901 next time.

With the largest slum population on the planet, certainly not

upload_2020-7-29_9-9-34-png.656858

https://mirror.unhabitat.org/documents/media_centre/APMC/Slum trends in Asia.pdf

Not just child piss but baby piss as well

Given Chinese consume human baby flesh pills, when you chop a human baby body into small pieces, Baby's urine will still remain in the bladder and heating the bladder the water from urine evaporates leaving behind urine in solid form (yellow stains in urinals) and this ends in pills

South Korea cracks down on human flesh capsules from China
Different from Indian friends. I prefer to talk about 2022.

1/3rd world's poor is in India. It also has a higher proportion of its population living on less than $ 2 per day than even sub-Saharan Africa. 828 million people or 75.6% of the population is living below $2 a day. 42% of the population is living below the new international poverty line

We don't need to build HSR just because chingchongs did it, their rail is 1 trillion dollars in debt. :lol:

They built it due to massive inferiority complex - like look, we have the tiniest heights and dicks and muscle mass in the world so look at our HSR . HSR is not feasible in India or anywhere in the world apart from 4-5 routes. Dedicated freight corridor is way more important, that should be expanded massively.

Indonesians are also struggling to pay off the cost of HSR. they will also go the Sri lankan and Pakistani way.

Read this. The article is more relevant to the US rather than India, but hard to ignore many of the key points.

HSR is a total money sink - 4-5 times more expensibe than normal rail and can't transport freight. Let the chinese build it, i hope they triple their network :D, We should massively expand DFC and Semi High Speed rail.
Strange 150cm Indian friend....It always talks about strange things.

While Indonesian celebrate HSR is a big national achievements, Malaysian Malay keep politicizing about Chinese debt trap, monies losing project, benefit Singapore only rhetoric. Malays really hate Chinese,

I guess Malays must go hospitals and check their head full of cvm.

While Indonesian celebrate HSR is a big national achievements, Malaysian Malay keep politicizing about Chinese debt trap, monies losing project, benefit Singapore only rhetoric. Malays really hate Chinese,

I guess Malays must go hospitals and check their head full of cvm.

Malaysians have other focus at the moment, just wait for their next leader, would they continue the project or not after new government is formed ?

Indonesia is a middle-income country, and its per capita income is twice that of Indians.

Despite that, the investment still is quite high for Indonesian standard as we have many pressing issue in our infrastructure development due to lack of investment from previous administration, but I think it is quite worth it for Jakarta-Bandung line as I have explained some of the reasons in the first page of the thread.

I dont expect the line to be connected to other Indonesian cities for long period of time, only after 2032 any Indonesian administration may consider it according to my opinion.

Why not you guys build it if it is easy?

You underestimate the structure and terrain difficult. You must be a non stemi.

I think you are mistaking me for an Indian. Not an Indian.

Bangladesh builds bridges like this routinely. The PM just inaugurated over one hundred bridges the avg. size of this Gujarat bridge a week ago. Some were a lot larger.

Some of the larger bridges were built by China MBEC and CREC.

1667205119320.png

1667204918428.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom