What's new

Japan is very angry! China Indonesia high speed railway is about to be completed, why not India?

It’s still a BRT with dozens of routes that makes up some 250 km or something only in Jakarta because it lacks a Mass Rapit Transit System lol.

Here’s Indian BRTS
Still bigger

You can gloat over buses, we’re building higher capacity metroes within our own country.

This thread was about trains, poor Pindos brought his bus coz their longest and only Metro is just 15km long :lol:.

Indonesia surpasses your backward sh!thole in every aspect of life, prosperity, development, infrastructure, literacy, and happiness. I mean, what are you even arguing about? :cry: :omghaha: Indonesia has a higher HDI, higher GDP per capita, higher literacy rates, far less hunger & poverty, and surpasses india in ALL development metrics imaginable (on a per capita basis).

Do indians have a humiliation kink or what? (may that explains hindu history lol)

What ever you said Indian LOL

Our regular train system is basically operating like Metro /MRT with just 10-15 minutes waiting times.

Still no MRTS
India has suburban railway and MRTS both, longer BRTS network and now RRTS as well. Next time don’t try to take cheap potshots at India for no reason. I love Indonesia and its people and I don’t want to make fun of it in any manner just because you try to belittle India in every thread.
Indonesia surpasses your backward sh!thole in every aspect of life, prosperity, development, infrastructure, literacy, and happiness. I mean, what are you even arguing about? :cry: :omghaha: Indonesia has a higher HDI, higher GDP per capita, higher literacy rates, far less hunger & poverty, and surpasses india in ALL development metrics imaginable (on a per capita basis).

Do indians have a humiliation kink or what? (may that explains hindu history lol)
Ahh here comes a citizen of an almost-failed state to post his gibberish on an infra thread, India with $2550 per capita GDP may not be as good as $4200 per capita of Indonesia in per capita income and socio-economic indicators, but it still is closing the gap with higher economic growth and better infra and we’re not begging for our 23rd IMF bailout like our esteemed rich neighbour is. Better take a look at your own poor and stagnated socio-economic indicators to have a laugh than talk of India :rofl: .

India will be classified as an upper middle income nation by 2030 with 3rd largest economy and high HDI while you’ll still be with your begging bowl waiting for 30th IMF bailout maybe :lol:.

Yes chinese enterprises may be faster and cheaper but I fully trust Japanese products. My legacy Nikon auto reflect camera and Sony Walkman still fare well. They will work in 50 years.
Yes, thats why Vietnam can wait until 2050 to have the high speed rail of 300 km/h from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi to be build by the Japanese, they sure will make the railway to perfection that will last at least 100 years, at the same time China will move to hyperloop rail with the speed of 1500 km/h.

Still no MRTS
India has suburban railway and MRTS both, longer BRTS network and now RRTS as well. Next time don’t try to take cheap potshots at India for no reason. I love Indonesia and its people and I don’t want to make fun of it in any manner just because you try to belittle India in every thread.

In what sense you think I belittle Indian in every thread ?

My post about Indian GDP figure is based on common sense and we can see now Indian GDP number projection by IMF is decreased in every 3 months from 9 percent in January 2022 into 6.5 % in October 2022. What I stated basically true which is Indian economist too optimist projection. You can also make similar thing on Indonesia GDP projection.

My post in C 295 thread where I debated with several Indian also comes from my statement that Indian media claim that C 295 is only produced by Europe is wrong, this is why I just stated and bring prove that C 295 is also produced by Indonesian Aerospace for Indonesian order only and the company is also part of C 295 value chain. Than several of over sensitive Indian member start attacking Indonesians because I just made a correction of Indian media claim ?

In what way you see my comment here discrediting Indians ? I never said something bad about Indian transportation system in here, I just debating your previous statement saying something bad about Indonesia transport system and I keep posting anything about Indonesia while dont talk or post any thing about Indian

Here :

Last edited:
It’s still a BRT with dozens of routes that makes up some 250 km or something only in Jakarta because it lacks a Mass Rapit Transit System lol.

Here’s Indian BRTS
Still bigger

You can gloat over buses, we’re building higher capacity metroes within our own country.

This thread was about trains, poor Pindos brought his bus coz their longest and only Metro is just 15km long :lol:.

BRTS in Indonesia is not only in Jakarta, it is present in almost all major cities in Indonesia.

And cmon, high capacity trains in India means something like this:

You can gloat over your higher capacity metros, but the fact that you guys still ride trains like monkey means Indian population is under-served when it comes to train infras.

BRTS in Indonesia is not only in Jakarta, it is present in almost all major cities in Indonesia.

And cmon, high capacity trains in India means something like this:

You can gloat over your higher capacity metros, but the fact that you guys still ride trains like monkey means Indian population is under-served when it comes to train infras.
Title says it all, Chhatth pooja festive rush of migrant workers. Else you can continue gloating over buses we have every form of public transport existing or under construction in our country.

indians (esp Hindus) suffer from deep inferiority-complex bro. A minor statement of difference of opinions...and they take it very personally due to their inner insecurities.
Yeah, those who converted out of iferiority complex are talking of those who take pride in their Dharma and Nation.
1667395112911.png

Beyond troll articles of leftards and “trust me bro” there’s nothing pakistanis bring in an argument with Indians.
They keep mental-masturbating about some 'supa powa' status or whatever while the real world just laughs at them and moves on
Lol no, we don’t call ourselves a supa powa, many do aspire or wish we’d be one one day, there’s nothing else because we’re still a developing country like rest of Asia. And on whom the world laughs might be the one that is begging for 23rd IMF bailout than the one which is about to overtake Germany and Japan as world’s 3rd largest economy.
considering even tiny Malaysia dwarfs india in high-tech exports
Lmao what? India’s monthly service exports dwarfs their annual services exports
1667395653070.png

1667395623414.png

Even in goods exports India’s 41% higher than Malaysia :lol:.

I don’t blame you coz with 58% literacy rate such gems do pop up time to time :lol:.
Btw, the inferiority-complex suffering idi0t you are responding to is claiming that india is "closing the gap" with Indonesia by faster growth. These under-educated losers of history dont realize that the productivity gap between india and Indonesia is LARGER today than it was in 1970s :cheesy:
India actually has much higher growth in GDP per capita growth, and thats where we’re closing the gap, and nobody gives a f about “productivity”, no government measures “productivity“ but instead GDP per capita, GVA per capita and GNI per capita, but can’t blame you as again ya’ll have a habit of bringing absurd indices and data :lol:.
I used to educate them for free...but now I just enjoy their blissful ignorance and keep quiet while the world continuously mock indians for their delusional existence
Yeah please, ignorance is what remains on full display of our padosis, thats why we’re the fastest growing major economy while half of the world is in recession and your wonderland is waiting for 23rd IMF bailout package :lol:.

It is Indians who’re laughing rn on the misery of the rest of the world who used to mock India when it was going through tough times, else kutte bhaunke hazar, hathi chale bazar isn’t it @Cheepek and @Kyusuibu Honbu :yahoo:?

Looks like my above reality check was too harsh on that guy :rofl:
Ahh here comes a citizen of an almost-failed state to post his gibberish on an infra thread, India with $2550 per capita GDP may not be as good as $4200 per capita of Indonesia in per capita income and socio-economic indicators, but it still is closing the gap with higher economic growth and better infra and we’re not begging for our 23rd IMF bailout like our esteemed rich neighbour is. Better take a look at your own poor and stagnated socio-economic indicators to have a laugh than talk of India :rofl: .

India will be classified as an upper middle income nation by 2030 with 3rd largest economy and high HDI while you’ll still be with your begging bowl waiting for 30th IMF bailout maybe :lol:.

Title says it all, Chhatth pooja festive rush of migrant workers. Else you can continue gloating over buses we have every form of public transport existing or under construction in our country.

That is all you can come up with for an excuse? Such rush is not unique to India but only Indians ride trains like that while also believing that their transportation is superior to other countries.

Unless we see Indians start to ride train like human, rush or not, then your pathetic excuses wont convince anyone lol.

That is all you can come up with for an excuse? Such rush is not unique to India but only Indians ride trains like that while also believing that their transportation is superior to other countries.

Unless we see Indians start to ride train like human, rush or not, then your pathetic excuses wont convince anyone lol.
How’s the way Indians ride trains related to quality of infrastructure? It’s not that Indonesians weren’t riding trains like monkeys until your railway lowered electric transmission lines to prevent train surfing. Looks like we now have another exfart venting out his frustration coz this is the reality:
World Bank’s Infra and logistics performance index:
1667235403448-png.891265

Beyond Jakarta there’s nothing beyond buses and private cars for intra-city travel, maybe because your country is centred around Jakarta which is a quarter of your economy. While Indian cities have much better MRTS lines all across the nation and ever expanding. So much so for trolling India not completing HSR on time.

Yeah, those who converted out of iferiority complex are talking of those who take pride in their Dharma and Nation.
View attachment 891947

It is Indians who’re laughing rn on the misery of the rest of the world who used to mock India when it was going through tough times, else kutte bhaunke hazar, hathi chale bazar isn’t it @Cheepek and @Kyusuibu Honbu :yahoo:?
It wasn't their choice to be born what they are. If these people had a choice, they would have chosen to be born Arab, Turk, Persian or Afghan

Their history is a glorious story 2400 years of subjugation from Achaemenids in 535 BC to British till 1947 AD
Starting 2 centuries before Alexander's invasion
Achaemenid conquest of the Indus Valley
Each influential ethnic group in the Islamic world Arabs, Turks and Persian mocks them for this primitive apish behavior
Its a classical case of jo pindu na ghar ka na ghat ka

Still no MRTS

Being South Asia IMF bailout champion with 13 time record holder, they believe they are entitled to critic all South Asian economies including India

I mean who can match their expertise in ruining one's economy better than them

How’s the way Indians ride trains related to quality of infrastructure? It’s not that Indonesians weren’t riding trains like monkeys until your railway lowered electric transmission lines to prevent train surfing. Looks like we now have another exfart venting out his frustration coz this is the reality:
World Bank’s Infra and logistics performance index:
1667235403448-png.891265

Beyond Jakarta there’s nothing beyond buses and private cars for intra-city travel, maybe because your country is centred around Jakarta which is a quarter of your economy. While Indian cities have much better MRTS lines all across the nation and ever expanding. So much so for trolling India not completing HSR on time.

That‘s the point. Everyone used to ride trains like monkeys but many of them stopped at some point. Indians haven’t.

And It says everything about the quality of your infrastructure my dude. You can gloat over the numbers and stats that you have and try to feel good about that, but the fact that Indians still ride trains like monkeys packed in non air conditioned trains while they are risking themselves throwing themselves into a moving train tell a much different reality.

That‘s the point. Everyone used to ride trains like monkeys but many of them stopped at some point. Indians haven’t.

And It says everything about the quality of your infrastructure my dude. You can gloat over the numbers and stats that you have and try to feel good about that, but the fact that Indians still ride trains like monkeys packed in non air conditioned trains while they are risking themselves throwing themselves into a moving train tell a much different reality.
Thats just copium dude, just because some low income groups ride like that doesn’t mean entire country does. Indian trains are all air conditioned with a few old ones still running for cheap fares without them.

Eventually most of them are supposed to be replaced by Vande Bharat trains within next 3 years.

India is ahead in infra and logistics, thats a fact.

Thats just copium dude, just because some low income groups ride like that doesn’t mean entire country does. Indian trains are all air conditioned with a few old ones still running for cheap fares without them.

Eventually most of them are supposed to be replaced by Vande Bharat trains within next 3 years.

India is ahead in infra and logistics, thats a fact.
Air conditioned? it doens't even have windows..

Last edited:
Air conditioned? it doens't even have windows..
You get what you pay for, you won’t get Train-18 for 50 cents would you?
I don’t care about what you post wumao, your existence here is only for trolling and searching the internet all day for troll content.

Beejing Wokker literally everyday on your whatever chinese ripoff of google: ”saar saar pleej gib me shit post on India pleej pleej”

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom