What's new

Japan enters where China is barred – northeast India

Typical Indian media, this is like a child saying: I gave a candy to him and not you :chilli:...childish article.
I agree. Why did they have to spin the news of Japan's investment in the NE in such a way? Why bring China into it all?

Indian media= pathetic waste of space.

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Why are you bringing USA into this?
And you should'nt be concerned anyway!! India is very weak and would'nt be able to stand up to a superpower like china.:lol:

Because Superboy said China is a threat to India, so I advised him to convince India to buy F-35 that he was so convincing to be the best answer to China's threat. And I'm not concerned at all concern India-Japan diplomatic catwalk, if fact we will thank Japanese to build road and infrastructure in your north east because when we get it back we won't need to do major upgrade. :lol: for you information South Tibet is still on XX round negociation and not over yet...and yes please do major upgrade on that area and make sure to pay the bill to japan before changing the ownership.

:lol:
Because Superboy said China is a threat to India, so I advised him to convince India to buy F-35 that he was so convincing to be the best answer to China's threat. And I'm not concerned at all concern India-Japan diplomatic catwalk, if fact we will thank Japanese to build road and infrastructure in your north east because when we get it back we won't need to do major upgrade. :lol: for you information South Tibet is still on XX round negociation and not over yet...and yes please do major upgrade on that area and make sure to pay the bill to japan before changing the ownership.
Kiss_my_a$%

very soon we'll be seeing an increase in no.of Japanese members in Defence.pk.

It's typical way India uses to leverage China. We will reinfroce relationship with India's neibours as well.

China-haters in India goverment is numerous, the relationship won't improve unless they change their old mindset.

It's typical way India uses to leverage China. We will reinfroce relationship with India's neibours as well.

China-haters in India goverment is numerous, the relationship won't improve unless they change their old mindset.
why cant you get it....we are not haters...we are apprehensive abt China's growing economic and military cult...and china in its part instead of allaying fears...created more...
anyway i see india is using this situation for its own development...
if history says any...india never joins any power bloc!

why cant you get it....we are not haters...we are apprehensive abt China's growing economic and military cult...and china in its part instead of allaying fears...created more...
anyway i see india is using this situation for its own development...
if history says any...india never joins any power bloc!
Why apprehensive? we are not devil.....

Back
Top Bottom