What's new

Japan Defence Forum

Korea, like Japan, is dependent on international trade, and one of our largest trading partner(s) is China. So, it would be counter-productive for both Japan and Korea to have hostilities with China, our neighbor. Every nation has military posturing, it doesn't necessarily mean war or precognitive feelings of war. In my opinion, the emotions may rise and fall between certain power(s) in East Asia. But in the end of the day, business to usual will return.

We are living in the 21st century, not in the Warring States Period, or in the Senggoku Jidai..!
My personal solution, if U.S allow Japan to own nuke. I think China and Russia should export our nukes to South America nations, even Middle-East is OKay.

In the future , it will be a NUKE RACE in the world.

My personal solution, if U.S allow Japan to own nuke. I think China and Russia should export our nukes to South America nations.

Ah, all this take of nuke this, nuke that is very distasteful for me. In the end, Japan and China are filial brothers. We are so similar in culture, that it is almost unreal how we can be our worst enemies. Japan, Korea and China are also, very proud nations. With very proud national psyche. Brothers are sometimes their own worst enemies?

For advanced countries, its really just a matter of political will when it comes to nukes. The Americans did it in the 40s with computers less advanced than a Nintendo gameboy.

I dont like this talk of nukes, its silly really.
Whatever, China and Russia can export our nukes to foreign nations. I believe Chinese still can survive after the nuclear winter.

My personal solution, if U.S allow Japan to own nuke. I think China and Russia should export our nukes to South America nations, even Middle-East is OKay.

It would be awesome if we can create technology like the stasis field in Joe haldeman's "The forever war".

That way, warfare can go back to bows and arrows, swords and spears.

My personal solution, if U.S allow Japan to own nuke. I think China and Russia should export our nukes to South America nations.

Yes, because even though the probability of a human-species ending nuclear exchange increases with each new entity that controls their use, the solution is always more!

I guess the complacency and ignorance regarding nuclear weapons and their effects are not exclusive to young Americans these days.

Whatever, China and Russia can export our nukes to foreign nations. I believe Chinese still can survive after the nuclear winter.

Oh wow..... o_O

Ah, all this take of nuke this, nuke that is very distasteful for me. In the end, Japan and China are filial brothers. We are so similar in culture, that it is almost unreal how we can be our worst enemies. Japan, Korea and China are also, very proud nations. With very proud national psyche. Brothers are sometimes their own worst enemies?
Yes, not only Japan wanna own nukes there'r many nations also have right to own it.
So i didn't say nuke anybody, i just say a nuke race in the future.

I played Age of Empires 2 like a pro back in the day. Rise of nations I never picked up because of Uni.

Both Age of Empires and Rise of Nations are now on Steam. Try it out , dude. Back in '04, '05, i used to play Rise of Nations in college. It was my post-examination treat for myself. lol

Good ol days.

PS. What was your favorite civ in AoE?

Suddenly the mind-set of some posters is a mystery revealed ;)

Mastering warfare and military tactics one level at a time, or at least until dad says to go to bed.

dont20worry20sir20im20from20the20internetui7.jpg

Yes, because even though the probability of a human-species ending nuclear exchange increases with each new entity that controls their use, the solution is always more!

I guess the complacency and ignorance regarding nuclear weapons and their effects are not exclusive to young Americans these days.
The nuke technology can export to foreign, it's not big deal for Russia or China. When nuclear weapons become not such confidential in many nations, the world diplomacy will change again.

Both Age of Empires and Rise of Nations are now on Steam. Try it out , dude. Back in '04, '05, i used to play Rise of Nations in college. It was my post-examination treat for myself. lol

Good ol days.

PS. What was your favorite civ in AoE?

I played random for the most part but The Britons Longbowman skirmisher combo was my favourite. Just spam skirmishers and use them as meat shield to clog bottlenecks and let the longbowman do the real damage.

I have Age 2 on steam on the first day :)

I played random for the most part but The Britons Longbowman skirmisher combo was my favourite. Just spam skirmishers and use them as meat shield to clog bottlenecks and let the longbowman do the real damage.

I have Age 2 on steam on the first day :)

LOL !

OT: Yesterday i stopped by Walmart to get some supplies, and i somehow found myself at the Electronics section (was looking at some new headphones), i then got lost at the pc section. And found disc copy of Age of Empires II , and was contemplating to actually buy it. :lol::lol:

OT2: I used to pick the Chinese (loved the chu kung nu), or the Byzantines (loved their catapracts).

LOL! What a target...! He can take 1-2 clips worth of shots, maybe even a bayonet or two. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom