What's new

Japan Defence Forum

So i would conjecture your position would be: "don't sell out your waters to westerners, but sell out your waters to Zhongguo, instead?" lol. Your reasoning is priceless.

Anatawa hontoni tensai ne ! :lol::lol:

Sell out?
Chinese territory is not to be portioned off by foreigners.

Unlike your countrymen who willingly invites foreigners to subvert Asian stability, China has fought them all off.

Asia for Asians. Except for the sellouts.

I am stating a fact. You know who control Japan. If you cannot see that Japan is USA colony, I wont waste my time talking to you.

Talk about war potential, only countries below has it
1) USA
2) China
3) Russia
4) Canada
5) Australia
6) India
7) Brazil
8) Argentina

What nonsense...

Look here light of untruth:

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

They know we don't mess around. We have a tendency of being excessive when we are pushed. A war with Japan is to no one's favor. This is why peace and stability in East Asia and South East Asia is important for us.

No one in China is afraid of Japanese delusions of grandeur.

What nonsense...

Look here light of untruth:

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

Best comeback line ever....! ;):tup:

No one in China is afraid of Japanese delusions of grandeur.

No delusion at all. Take it as you will.

Japs got NOTHING to counter a nuclear missile strike. US won't enter a nuclear war, too much to lose. Jap military is outdated and outclassed and a couple of nukes on Tokyo will see the end of Japan.

AH! Everyone, hush now, the Chinese People's Liberation Army's Supreme Commander of War has spoken. He will now threaten us with the Shiny Great Red Button of Nukedom. LOL :lol::lol::lol::rofl:

I wonder what the Koreans will make of Japanese belligerence?
There is one half led by a crazy fat pig, heaven knows what they might do?

I wonder what the Koreans will make of Japanese belligerence?
There is one half led by a crazy fat pig, heaven knows what they might do?

Belligerence? lol. Don't be so overly dramatic and emotional.

Why not?
Nuclear weapons are there to be used, just like the Yanks nuked the Japs in WW2, we have the right to nuke the Japs too.

Japs were put on this earth to be nuked (only this time we will finish what the Yanks started) :lol:

Japs are itching to taste another nuclear strike on their population centres.

You can nuke yourself while you're at it. :-)

We are not emotional, we just think the Japs are vulgar subhuman species that should be exterminated.
Nothing wrong with that :coffee:

Sounds like you're having a wee bit of pent up anger, intrapsychic tension much? Why don't you take it a little easier on yourself and take that Benzodiazepam your psychiatrist prescribed you. :-)

The strike north view held that Japan should join with Manchukuo (the Japanese puppet state created out of occupied Manchuria in 1932) and China to form an “East Asian League”, which would then prepare for and fight a war with the Soviet Union. After the Soviet Union was defeated, Japan could move to the south to free Southeast Asia from European colonial rule. Following this victory, Japan would then be ready to tackle the United States

在建立了满洲国之后,石原从原来的“满蒙占有论”转向了“满蒙独立论”,倡导了部分日本人放弃自己的国籍也成为满洲人,外加以“民族协和”为前提让中国成为“东洋的美国”以筹备“世界最终战论”里日美决战前的第一阶段构想。在“最终战争论”中曾写到,“发源于中亚的人类文明分为东西两支,几千年来各自发挥其特长和特点,不断进步,而最近两三个世纪的发展更是突发猛进。时至今日,这两个文明已形成隔着太平洋而相互对峙的局面。这种局面必将导致战争,战争之后将走向统一,最终创造最后最高的文明的“黄金时代”,人类最后的大战争是以日美为中心而进行的世界大战争,首先是持久战争,然后是决战战争”。

石原莞尔 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
Kanji Ishiwara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
石原莞爾 - Wikipedia

Look at what Japanese TOP thinker Ishiwara Kanji said about Japan war plan. Japan went into war is primary to use China resource to fight white man.

Belligerence? lol. Don't be so overly dramatic and emotional.

You do have a history of violence and barbarism. The Koreans have memories as long as the Chinese and even the Imjin war is remembered.

All this talk of expanding the military and now talk of nukes. What next? Lebensraum?

You do have a history of violence and barbarism. The Koreans have memories as long as the Chinese and even the Imjin war is remembered.

All this talk of expanding the military and now talk of nukes. What next? Lebensraum?

Mate, why are you so defensive and edgy? Have we attacked you, yet? Have we shot down any of you planes? No right?
Why would we change from such policy? Cool it.

I just utterly despise the filthy subhuman Jap race.
It's passion, i'm passionate about my hate :D

Good for you, buddy! Now don't forget to take those pills i told you about.

Have a good night Supreme Commander of War.

:lol:

Do you seriously think that China is afraid of a resurgent Japan? The Americans destabilize Asia from the shadows and willing pawns sells out Asian waters to Western masters.

Where is your Asian pride?
Pride of Asia?

What the fck is it?
Do you get orgasm when you bully Vietnam?

I guess you do.

Mate, why are you so defensive and edgy? Have we attacked you, yet? Have we shot down any of you planes? No right?
Why would we change from such policy? Cool it.

Me being defensive? What about you being plain old offensive?

Less than 7 decades have passed since the last horrors of war and now we see Japanese youngsters posting about nukes and military expansion?

You are studying psychology right? what do you make of someone with a past history of outrageous violence talking about WMDs?

The issue of Lebensraum in Japan is as old as the people living on that archipelago. The area is a volcanic mess.
WW2 was started by desperation after all.

Pride of Asia?

What the fck is it?
Do you get orgasm when you bully Vietnam?

I guess you do.

I talk Asian pride. Go to any university and see how Asians really behave with each other regardless of nationality. Asians almost always group with other Asians.

Had Vietnam been a friend of China and not chosen the USSR, the situation today would mostly be different between our countries. Chinese helped in Dien Bien Phu, in the war against America and even against the early French colonials (Black flags etc)

But Vietnam chose the USSR and spat in our face.

Me being defensive? What about you being plain old offensive?

Less than 7 decades have passed since the last horrors of war and now we see Japanese youngsters posting about nukes and military expansion?

You are studying psychology right? what do you make of someone with a past history of outrageous violence talking about WMDs?

The issue of Lebensraum in Japan is as old as the people living on that archipelago. The area is a volcanic mess.
WW2 was started by desperation after all.

1. Japan is purely defensive, we do not have a First Strike Policy. The SDF will only intervene if our assets are attacked.

2. You're right 70 years have passed and without any incident. We have shown to the world of our peaceful nature, and I don't think that will change drastically. Provided, we are not attacked , then there is no reason why our purely defensive stance will change.

3. Correct, I am a Ph.D student; and whilst at it , I must impress upon you that there in lies the concept of Attribution. It is unhealthy and can actually lead to significant intrapsychic tension. It's best to implement behavioral change modalities; and in the case of Japan, there is a significant dichotomy between: 1) Imperial Japan of the past and 2) Japan of the present.

4. Again, i will stress to you not to have precognitive notions of imperialistic tendencies. I can empathize why some Chinese are wary of Japan and anything related to Japanese military. However, i can assure you positively that we have no imperialistic designs in Asia, whatsoever. We merely wish all parties refrain from military warfare, and demand Freedom of Navigation. At the same time, we are ready , should the need arise, to defend these interests.

Back
Top Bottom