What's new

Japan ask China for the longest pump vehicle to cool the nuclear plant

Because Japan lost the war.

Japan lost? Is that how WWII ended?

But I garuntee the British did worse to the Frence when they were fighting. This is one of those things where you need to remember that crazy people in power do crazy things. No one hates the Germans, and they invaded how many countries and tried to exterminate how mant people again? We just hate the Nazi party and the evil tyrant Hitler, who is long dead.

But if this is how the Chinese people really are, I'd hate to cut one of you in line at a Burger King. :P

My God, your knowledge of history is shallow.

My knowledge of European wars is pretty well rounded actually. You shouldn't come to conclusions based on an overview sentence. ;) In what war did they do worse than stabbing civilians? Look at all the wars during the medieval times. Entire villages would be burned to the ground. That's a little worse in my mind.

My knowledge of European wars is pretty well rounded actually. You shouldn't come to conclusions based on an overview sentence. ;) In what war did they do worse than stabbing civilians? Look at all the wars during the medieval times. Entire villages would be burned to the ground. That's a little worse in my mind.
Well thanks to modern photography, Chinese are constantly reminded of the atrocities and keep vigiliant over Japan. The way it should be.

Well thanks to modern photography, Chinese are constantly reminded of the atrocities and keep vigiliant over Japan. The way it should be.

Inside the country, they are denying the validity of the photos, saying they are communist propaganda.

Inside the country, they are denying the validity of the photos, saying they are communist propaganda.

Thats only the passive part. You should see some of the anime they produce where they are the victim and that we did the things instead of them.

So....should I always have a hatred of muslims for thier crazy village idiots throwing two planes into buildings? It may be my temperment to forgive others for past deeds, but that's a little too extreme, and will never quell anything.

Coming from the same people who do this kind of thing, I wouldn't take them seriously

Japan_De_motivational_Poster_by_yuki_snow.jpg

Thats only the passive part. You should see some of the anime they produce where they are the victim and that we did the things instead of them.

Oh. don't bring thier cartoons into this. As much as I love Gundam, this is what they percieve America would be like in robot form

gf13-006na.jpg

It is literally a footballplayer/cowboy/surfer/boxer. At least the Chinese one looks cool

mf_dragon_a.gif

Pigs...:angry: I wish all of their reactors implode...

there can only be only one SuperPower...:china:

Not sure if you know this, but the reactors imploding would be bad....for everyone

So....should I always have a hatred of muslims for thier crazy village idiots throwing two planes into buildings? It may be my temperment to forgive others for past deeds, but that's a little too extreme, and will never quell anything.

We're not advocating hate (most people) but the relationship is best described as ambiguous in the same way that America's relationship with Islam is ambiguous.

Lol you mean America we are the superpower your people are starving
Don't you have to collect some government food stamp?

I have posted all logic no racism do I hate CCP yes do I hate the Chineese guy Danny that I went to school with who works at bestbuy no. But you on the otherhand spit racist diatribes my way .
I'm sorry. I don't understanding the language of the stupid. Can you type in English please?

I have posted all logic no racism do I hate CCP yes do I hate the Chineese guy Danny that I went to school with who works at bestbuy no. But you on the otherhand spit racist diatribes my way .

BS alert

I could say Chineese men are pu$$Ies as a 6 ft 270 lb power lifter with a 520 bench white men are genetically far superior for a hand to hand fighting no offense all the Chineese kids I know are very weak and stringy

live next to a black coMmunity they are all weak fast not string Chineese mean are small and weak my one arm is stringer than your legs

excuse

How am I racist if I love asain girls

what the f**k is a asain girl .I've never met one before.

interests

Hate China, china, I hate "MADE IN CHINA"

When the attack on twin towers cause over 20 million deaths, you can make that comparison. There is no friendship in the past, none in present and most likely not in the future. In Asia, blood feuds only settle when one side fades into history. It's not an opinion, but reality.

When the attack on twin towers cause over 20 million deaths, you can make that comparison. There is no friendship in the past, none in present and most likely not in the future. In Asia, blood feuds only settle when one side fades into history. It's not an opinion, but reality.

Pretty sure that mentality will wipe us all of the face of the Earth one day.

Back
Top Bottom