What's new

Japan ask China for the longest pump vehicle to cool the nuclear plant

Please tell me you didn't learn this from China's school system, and this is all just the ramblings of a madman. Who in thier right mind would advocate bombing 'major population centers' which I can only assume to mean densely populated areas with civilans and children?

And America DOESN'T want to destroy China, seeing as they're a huge trading partner. <.<

When was the little boy in Hiroshima?

I said right mind. :P

But am I the only one seeing the irony that this topic was suppose to be a "Good job China for supporting Japan when they need help with a diasater" and quickly changed to people suggesting that the Chinese government should bomb innocent Japanese civilians on the slightest hint of a Japanese nuclear weapon program?

Don't start asking the Chinese people to forgive them any time soon then.

When was the little boy in Hiroshima?

In the past. It was wrong then, and it would be wrong now. ;)

Read the follow up, Mr. kitten smasher.

Too much kittens to smash to refresh the page everytime before I press the send button. :P

Kitten smasher no. War hungry most certainly. Perception comes from prior actions and we have started pretty much all wars after WW2

I'm not war hungry. Just the regular type of hungry that can be fixed with a sandwich.

I think we should provide as much support as possible. Don't know if the Japanese will accept all the help though.

Please tell me you didn't learn this from China's school system, and this is all just the ramblings of a madman. Who in thier right mind would advocate bombing 'major population centers' which I can only assume to mean densely populated areas with civilans and children?

And America DOESN'T want to destroy China, seeing as they're a huge trading partner. <.<

The US doesn't want to militarily destroy anyone that can destroy it back. It never wanted to militarily destroy the Soviet Union either, they just wanted to contain it. But if there is even a tiny weakness in China's defenses it will be ruthlessly exploited by the Wall Street regime, just like how the Soviets were destroyed in the end by Wall Street regime's financial games and propaganda.

I do not expect subjects of the Wall Street regime to comprehend high level thinking, so I will leave it at that.

I do not expect subjects of the Wall Street regime to comprehend high level thinking, so I will leave it at that.

Cute. :rofl: It's amazing you can put pants on in the morning.

So back to that nuclear reactor that's a potential danger to the environment, anyone know how much cash is going into the rebuilding process?

All the world should help the japs...whatever history china has had with the japs matters not in the time of their need...
they have had enough calamity to deal with for just one nation...even India and Pakistan donate money and food rations when there are calamities in our two countries...it's not a time of picking historical points....they need all the help that they can get...

p.s:-I do not understand why people start hating entire nations?hate a bad policy maker....hate a bad dictator....hate a bad govt. but the people are just the same everywhere...all germans do not have the hitler gene imprinted in their chromosome-set do they?

Don' t you get, this is what does who control the world want you to do by "DIVIDE AND CONQUER". They want you to keep fighting with one another. The real enemy it's not India, Japan or some other Asian country. The real enemy of this world, are those who have create this new system, which can benefit only one party, we all know who that is,it exploit nations, create war, destroy civilizations; just an other way for them to fulfill their world domination! I know China and Russia already know that, that's what they are preparing themselves for. Because, they know, if China became number one that will undermine their plans.

The pump truck had left Shanghai today by ship, will reach Japan in 46 hours, according to Phoenix TV news today.

Back
Top Bottom