What's new

Japan ask China for the longest pump vehicle to cool the nuclear plant

Can we put some more FANS on japan's eastern coast line to push more radiation to western coast line of you know who

No hate for Mexico, this is obviously a work opportunity program for all the illegals in Cali to grab a piece of cardboard and start fanning.

Or they can go to home depot and make a giant wooden fan to push back the radiation.

ontopic: go giant truck pump!

So it's the longest, but not the strongest? If it works it works though. :D

not the strongest, i guess. japanese trucks and U.S carrier are strongest. but japanese trucks are short while japanese government couldn't find U.S carrier.
So my concern is that Sany's truck cannot run away as fast as a carrier :wave: when there's an "emergency", that's too bad.

I must agree, China has always been there to support whoever is in need. I wish it had better working conditions for its own country

Japan has mistaken.

NO pump in China is longer than the one of Gambit, the purple one from Target. :whistle:

Little update: Three works stepped in radioactive water, and two were sent to the hospital. Heard it on my way out the door this monring on the news, but I would've been late if I stayed for the whole story. That can't be good.

U334P4T303D29565F14530DT20110325084805.jpg

U334P4T303D29566F14530DT20110325084839.jpg

U334P4T303D29567F14530DT20110325084914.jpg

The pump truck has a 62 meter (200 feet) long arm, it's original task is to pump concrete from ground to highrise building under construction. One such truck cost 1 million US dollar.

Hope it can be put to good use ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom