What's new

Japan ask China for the longest pump vehicle to cool the nuclear plant

We never advocated that. We just don't want to be nice to them and let them forget their past crimes. Is that so terrible?

Letting the Japanese right wing establishment white-wash the atrocities of the Imperial Japanese army will also make history repeat itself.

In Canadian schools, we've always been taught to "never forget" the Holocaust perpetrated against the Jews. Else history might repeat itself. At the same time, many Japanese deny the atrocity of the Nanjing massacre.
They're a Holocaust denier--the denier of the Holocaust in Nanjing.

6 million Jews were killed by Hitler and how many civilians in China were killed by the Japanese ?

40 million.
Almost every family lost relatives due to Japan. Even the PM today was an orphan who survived his life from the slaughter, lucky or unlucky ? Less than 6,000 were killed in New York and you fight a war on the other side of the earth. Should US be the model ?

We never advocated that. We just don't want to be nice to them and let them forget their past crimes. Is that so terrible?

It just shows how full of themselves they are and how little they care about Asians. Humanitarians my *ss. Donating a few piddley million supposed to make them the good guys and here they go denying China's suffering.

Nope, but plotting revenge or whatnot is. Like Tigershark said, don't forget the past. There's lots to be learned from it, and having knowledge of the past will prevent history from repeating itself for the worse.

You are wrong my friend. So why is Britain and France are militarily cooperating in nuclear missile research and even share their nukes together today. I personally think the whole East Asian countries should UNITE and possibly ASIA should UNITE like the Europeans are doing right now. It's time to UNITE!

You are wrong my friend. So why is Britain and France are militarily cooperating in nuclear missile research and even share their nukes together today. I personally think the whole East Asian countries should UNITE and possibly ASIA should UNITE like the Europeans are doing right now. It's time to UNITE!

Sounds nice but it isn't going to happen.

Japan is a war criminal nation, the same as the Wall Street regime. Just like Saddam's Iraq poses an existential threat to Israel, and India poses an existential threat to Pakistan, Japan and the Wall Street regime pose an existential threat to China. They are the only two nations to have had the objective of complete conquest and enslavement of China as their goals. Not even Britain and the USSR were so shameless, they were content with exploitation. Japan's Mitsui Corporation sold heroin laced cigarettes to soften China's resistance in WW2 and was a supplier of the military that killed 40 million Chinese. They did everything the British did and more.

Israel bombed Saddam Hussein's reactor. If there are any signs of Japanese nuclear weapons program, we should launch a first strike on all Japanese reactors, rocket launch sites, anti-air defenses and major population centers.

IMG_4647.JPG

-

This is a statue of a lion in Hong Kong, right outside the HSBC headquarters.

You can still see the "shrapnel" holes from the Japanese bombs.

Japan is a war criminal nation, the same as the Wall Street regime. Just like Saddam's Iraq poses an existential threat to Israel, and India poses an existential threat to Pakistan, Japan and the Wall Street regime pose an existential threat to China. They are the only two nations to have had the objective of complete conquest and enslavement of China as their goals. Not even Britain and the USSR were so shameless, they were content with exploitation. Japan's Mitsui Corporation sold heroin laced cigarettes to soften China's resistance in WW2 and was a supplier of the military that killed 40 million Chinese. They did everything the British did and more.

Israel bombed Saddam Hussein's reactor. If there are any signs of Japanese nuclear weapons program, we should launch a first strike on all Japanese reactors, rocket launch sites, anti-air defenses and major population centers.

Please tell me you didn't learn this from China's school system, and this is all just the ramblings of a madman. Who in thier right mind would advocate bombing 'major population centers' which I can only assume to mean densely populated areas with civilans and children?

And America DOESN'T want to destroy China, seeing as they're a huge trading partner. <.<

Your brother for one.

Sorry bad example. Your brother has more than a fews screw loose.

I said right mind. :P

But am I the only one seeing the irony that this topic was suppose to be a "Good job China for supporting Japan when they need help with a diasater" and quickly changed to people suggesting that the Chinese government should bomb innocent Japanese civilians on the slightest hint of a Japanese nuclear weapon program?

I said right mind. :P

But am I the only one seeing the irony that this topic was suppose to be a "Good job China for supporting Japan when they need help with a diasater" and quickly changed to people suggesting that the Chinese government should bomb innocent Japanese civilians on the slightest hint of a Japanese nuclear weapon program?

Should I point out the irony of your statement there as an American? A country that is still embroiled in a war started on the false pretence of weapons of mass destruction?

Back
Top Bottom