What's new

Japan ask China for the longest pump vehicle to cool the nuclear plant

Bit of an update, it appears they're getting water to most of the reactors. Let's hope it keeps up, cuz I don't want no mutant babies with three arms

This should be the theme song for the Power Plant recovery operation:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of an update, it appears they're getting water to most of the reactors. Let's hope it keeps up, cuz I don't want no mutant babies with three arms

thank god almighty. they fixed it finally.
Salt price was rising days ago in China. people panic. :fie:

I don't know about that. I've never heard the stereotype about the Chinese holding grudges, and politics change. America rebelled against the British and had a war with them in 1812, and now look at us. We love those Limey tea suckers and thier silly accents. :D
The Japanese has been a constant thorn at China's side since the Ming Dynasty. The grudges are entrenched into the culture. Friendship is not happening.

The first major conflict goes back to Tang dynasty (and over korea too in that regard).

its time to forget animosity and help japan in all possible manners. i am sure japanese would be quick to acknowledge the help received from chinese during their hour of crises.

The Japanese has been a constant thorn at China's side since the Ming Dynasty. The grudges are entrenched into the culture. Friendship is not happening.

France and England had constant wars for 100 years, what's your point? Even the worst of enemies can become friends, or at least civil towards each other. Attitudes like that impede progress. ;)

its time to forget animosity and help japan in all possible manners. i am sure japanese would be quick to acknowledge the help received from chinese during their hour of crises.

No remember what you said, Chinese stuff is fake and low quality. We should not donate this dangerous vehicle to Japan, it may explode and cause further deaths. Also the remains may poison babies.

We should donate some low quality MIRVed ICBMs instead right to the emperor's palace.

Being concerned and afraid are two different things. We're not concerned about the radiation, since we've tested nukes on our own *desert* soil. We know how to handle it.

Regardless, if the Chinese government isn't concerned as well, they'd be pretty damn foolish. Things may seem under control and mangable now, but that can all change, which hopefully it doesn't. By then, Japan's giant robot fighters should be operational, but laser eyes can only fix so much.

I don't know about that. I've never heard the stereotype about the Chinese holding grudges, and politics change. America rebelled against the British and had a war with them in 1812, and now look at us. We love those Limey tea suckers and thier silly accents. :D

Hey jerk,behave yourself stupid troll.

France and England had constant wars for 100 years, what's your point? Even the worst of enemies can become friends, or at least civil towards each other. Attitudes like that impede progress. ;)
Try preaching that line in Nanjing and see how fast somebody stabs you.

I like to remind you there is still distrust between French and British to this day. In addition, grudges in oriental cultures lasts centuries. The world works on reality principle, not fantasy wishes of friendship. Japan had been a foe in the past, and continues to be an obstacle in China's rise. There is no room for two powers in East Asia, and one has to fall.

Try preaching that line in Nanjing and see how fast somebody stabs you.

What's your point besides that apparently, the people of Nanjing are violant closed minded sociopaths?

I like to remind you there is still distrust between French and British to this day. In addition, grudges in oriental cultures lasts centuries. The world works on reality principle, not fantasy wishes of friendship. Japan had been a foe in the past, and continues to be an obstacle in China's rise. There is no room for two powers in East Asia, and one has to fall.

I have plenty of British and Frence friends, none of which have any real discontent with each other. Yeah, all of my friends make racist remarks towards each other in jest, but there isn't a real hatred. Even if so, I stated being civil towards each other. Having the barbaric notion of "there can only be one!" makes little sense in today's world. Hell, if America had that thought pattern, Canada would be annexed and all thier beaver dams would be ours!

What's your point besides that apparently, the people of Nanjing are violant closed minded sociopaths?

People in England didn't use French civilians as bayonet practice as little as 70 years ago. There are something that people can joke about and there are something people shouldn't

nanking_massacre_1.jpg

nanking_massacre_Rape_of_nanking_killing_chinese_practice.jpg

11-nanking-massacre.jpg

People in England didn't use French civilians as bayonet practice as little as 70 years ago. There are something that people can joke about and there are something people shouldn't

Fast forward 70 years and no one is stabbing each other with bayonets. :)

50 years ago in America, black people were considered second class citizens, now there's one in the white house. ;)

i think China and Japan should be good friends...if they keep away from US sh!t

Almost everyone in Nanjing has lost a family member to Japanese invasion. They are no interested in hearing you naive crap about friendship with Japanese. It's like an Muslim man chanting "death to America" right near the ruins of World Trade Centre.

I have plenty of British and Frence friends, none of which have any real discontent with each other. Yeah, all of my friends make racist remarks towards each other in jest, but there isn't a real hatred. Even if so, I stated being civil towards each other. Having the barbaric notion of "there can only be one!" makes little sense in today's world. Hell, if America had that thought pattern, Canada would be annexed and all thier beaver dams would be ours!
You are truly naive if you think there are room for two dominant powers in the world let alone Asia. The world was not big enough for USSR and US. What makes you think Asia is big enough for Japan and China? Japan is an American client state in Asia, thus it is against China'a national interest.

Thank you for bring United States into this though, manifest destiny much? Crushing natives much? invading others for resources much? Supporting dictators for political gains much? Overthrowing democratically elected governments much?

Sounds like that thought pattern to me.

Fast forward 70 years and no one is stabbing each other with bayonets. :)

50 years ago in America, black people were considered second class citizens, now there's one in the white house. ;)
When you put KKK members in a shrine and worship them every year, you tell me how much black people will like you.

Back
Top Bottom