What's new

Japan and US enclose Chinese coast within sensor net

It's not daydreaming. It is a declaration of ball. We set the red line already. The ball is not in our court. LOL

The same way that you know that the only way to break through the first island chain is to take over Taiwan, USA and Japan obviously also know that and is unlikely that they'll let it happen and considering that most Taiwanese people don't accept chinese rule, if you want to take Taiwan, you are going to have one big war. Is china willing to lose everything for the sake of taking Taiwan?

LOL too much agent orange spray makes Viets hot for USA methinks

What Viets? I'm Spanish.

Nobody can destroy US by military forces, not even all the countries combined. US, as a nation, can only be destroyed by Americans themselves as they are doing now. We'll just have to wait and see with patience. We don't have that military power but patience...

True tak, i find it strange, some Chinese members here think they can destroy the U.S militarily.loool Thats like impossible today. No nation can take on the U.S militarily today. Other means have to be used.

As for Taiwan, i think they will return back to China, but im not sure if it will be under the CCP,KMT or another party.:D But yes they will return back with time (long term though, not anytime soon). :bounce:

In the 19th century to early 20th century, nobody had the ball to challenge the British Empire. Guess what? The rise of the Third Reich did. While they fail to destroy the Britain, at least they weaken the British Empire and caused Britain to be what it is today. As in the word of Justin Bieber, "Never say never" LOL

I didn't say never, we are talking present times or near future as someone said 5 to 10 years.

Its been known for many decades. The question is what sensors are out today. Where are they placed and so on.

The underwater passive sonar arrays are outdated tech, of course, as you donn't have that resources to upgrade the sensor system now and then. PLAN sabotaged some in the beginning and stopped. You probably understand what they got in their minds.

True tak, i find it strange, some Chinese members here think they can destroy the U.S militarily.loool Thats like impossible today. No nation can take on the U.S militarily today. Other means have to be used.

As for Taiwan, i think they will return back to China, but im not sure if it will be under the CCP,KMT or another party.:D But yes they will return back with time (long term though, not anytime soon). :bounce:

Don't be so sure about that, they are increasingly seeing themselves as Taiwanese, not chinese, the majority already do and for young people that's already 80% and rising.

The same way that you know that the only way to break through the first island chain is to take over Taiwan, USA and Japan obviously also know that and is unlikely that they'll let it happen and considering that most Taiwanese people don't accept chinese rule, if you want to take Taiwan, you are going to have one big war. Is china willing to lose everything for the sake of taking Taiwan?
LOL who is ready for a taste of DF-41? :azn:

The underwater passive sonar arrays are outdated tech, of course, as you donn't have that resources to upgrade the sensor system now and then. PLAN sabotaged some in the beginning and stopped. You probably understand what they got in their minds.

Outdated, right...don't make me laugh about not having the resources to upgrade it either.

True, but it depends to what extent, Taiwan has been placed under their(PRC) core issues, and they have said they are willing to do everything/all options are open to take Taiwan if it ever declares independence. So i think they will be willing to use even a nuclear option in case they are desperate. And no my friend, the U.S and much less Japan(i dont see what they have to do with this one), will not go to an all out nuclear war with China because of Taiwan.:disagree: But yes there will probably be sanctions from the international community i.e west/U.S and allies against China if there was ever to be a war/invasion by China over Taiwan. The U.S/west/Japan will also supply weapons/arms/support to Taiwan in this case, but to be honest there wont be any direct full scale intervention. The stakes are too high to warrant such a sacrifice, which will totally destroy Asia and much of the world economy

Princess TW would eventually come back to Chinese family when they find out in the future that they can not make a living without China. I guess that both China and TW would concede and perhaps agree on some kind of union. The majority of people cross the strait want peaceful transition...

True, but it depends to what extent, Taiwan has been placed under their(PRC) core issues, and they have said they are willing to do everything/all options are open to take Taiwan if it ever declares independence. So i think they will be willing to use even a nuclear option in case they are desperate. And no my friend, the U.S and much less Japan(i dont see what they have to do with this one), will not go to an all out nuclear war with China because of Taiwan.:disagree: But yes there will probably be sanctions from the international community i.e west/U.S and allies against China if there was ever to be a war/invasion by China over Taiwan. The U.S/west/Japan will also supply weapons/arms/support to Taiwan in this case, but to be honest there wont be any direct full scale intervention. The stakes are too high to warrant such a sacrifice, which will totally destroy Asia and much of the world economy

Anything is possible, but what china says and what china does are 2 different things.
I really don't think that it could go nuclear, it will be a conventional war and they will lose it.
Contrary what they might say (which is part of psychological warfare anyway), I think they have a very strong instinct of self preservation, they are not mad.

That is nothing compared to how we will enslave our enemy neighbors like Vietnam once we annex Taiwan and kick USA out of Asia. Our mass butchering will make you wish for agent orange spray and napalm burn.

I think you should listen to Sanchez kid, he is a bit more realistic than you, you are starting to get a bit far out, have you done some drugs today?

Outdated, right...don't make me laugh about not having the resources to upgrade it either.

You cann't really laugh. It's not easy to place out all the sensors properly and it may take years to complete. In 1980s-1990s you could do this work without being detected by poor Chinese, but time has changed. Don't blame the ever growing hawkish attitude of Chinese military generals to US because they pretty much know what US got in their pockets.

Princess TW would eventually come back to Chinese family when they find out in the future that they can not make a living without China. I guess that both China and TW would concede and perhaps agree on some kind of union. The majority of people cross the strait want peaceful transition...

That is more likely, but it would probably require quite a bit of autonomy for them and really under 2 systems and probably without chinese military forces in Taiwan.

Anything is possible, but what china says and what china does are 2 different things.
I really don't think that it could go nuclear, it will be a conventional war and they will lose it.
Contrary what they might say (which is part of psychological warfare anyway), I think they have a very strong instinct of self preservation, they are not mad.
LOL keep daydreaming our DF-41 is just for show :yay:

That's how Viets ended up getting sprayed with agent orange until they became mutated :lol:

I don't care if you are Spanish or Viet, in East Asia there is only one lord one master since the dawn of civilization... the Celestial Kingdom!!!

:china:

You cann't really laugh. It's not easy to place out all the sensors properly and it may take years to complete. In 1980s-1990s you could do this work without being detected by poor Chinese, but time has changed. Don't blame the ever growing hawkish attitude of Chinese military generals to US because they pretty much know what US got in their pockets.

There are many things that the U.S. Navy can do.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom