What's new

Japan and US enclose Chinese coast within sensor net

The same way that you know that the only way to break through the first island chain is to take over Taiwan, USA and Japan obviously also know that and is unlikely that they'll let it happen and considering that most Taiwanese people don't accept chinese rule, if you want to take Taiwan, you are going to have one big war. Is china willing to lose everything for the sake of taking Taiwan?
Remember what I told you, the ball ain't in our court. Declare Independence and see who got the bigger ball. LOL

Remember what I told you, the ball ain't in our court. Declare Independence and see who got the bigger ball. LOL

Some people just wish for a war to happen between Mainland and our province. But first let Taiwan find the guts to push for independence and we will see who would want to get in our way. I'm pretty sure the Taiwanese government would not want to risk their lives betting on the Japanese/US intervention hence after 1996 nobody dared try that shit again. After 2 decades of rapid modernization by the PLA i still don't see any similar action from TW and the chances decreases even more after another 2-3 decades. We got time as we have been waiting for Taiwan to serve the ball since '96 ;), all they do is holding the ball while we have been :sleep:

The Taiwanese are also rather patriotic when they are guided in the right direction. During the 50 some years Taiwan was a Japanese colony, the Taiwanese were one of the most industrious subjects throughout the Japanese Empire.

Many were educated in Japanese Universities and led industries that were sprouting in Chosen (Korea), Taiwanese actively enlisted in the Imperial Army as well as the Imperial Navy, many even were active participants in the Imperial Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence , serving as attaches throughout China, Asia.

The Taiwanese were the model subjects of the Japanese Empire and the colony was one of the most developed innEast Asia. Taiwanese are adaptable to any environment ; be it under Japan , or under the KMT or who knows someday under the CPC.

The point is this; don't underestimate the possibility of Taiwan cooperating and integrating with the CPC.
LOL Carlosa the Viet is totally humiliated after he boasted about his plan for USA, UK, Japan and India to fight China for the benefit of Viet. Everybody on PDF politely reminded him they are not so keen on getting nuked for Viets benefit but in their hearts they are laughing at the Viet clown :lol:

Is the part from SCS to Thailand covered too? An under sea tunnel could be made from the narrow part of Thailand joining SCS to Andaman Sea. Is it possible? I have no idea!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom