What's new

Japan and US enclose Chinese coast within sensor net

LOL keep daydreaming our DF-41 is just for show :yay:

That's how Viets ended up getting sprayed with agent orange until they became mutated :lol:

I already reported you kid, you are messing up our discussion, its time for you to go to mama and let the adults do their thing.

Don't be so sure about that, they are increasingly seeing themselves as Taiwanese, not chinese, the majority already do and for young people that's already 80% and rising.

Thats why i said im not sure if it will be under the CCP though. Thing is Taiwan(ROC) KMT still considers itself as the rightful ruler of CHINA as a whole(mainland included), they just consider the CCP to be an illegitimate government, and funny thing is they have openly said time and time again that if China becomes democratic(which i dont think will happen anytime soon, but in long term definitely) they will unite/join back China. Ironically, the KMT still claims farrr more land for China as a whole than the CCP itself. :cheesy: thats something most of us ignore/forget. And yes they have the same nine dash claim for China like the PRC(in fact they were the ones who started/created the nine dash claim in SCS prior to world war II, the communist simply took over KMT's claim.. Do you know that?o_O i dont think the CPC will have made these claims in the first place had the KMT not made them before fleeing China for Taiwan when they lost the civil war. So we should blame ROC(Taiwan) KMT for the current trouble in SCS me think.:D:tdown:
:bounce:

I already reported you kid, you are messing up our discussion, its time for you to go to mama and let the adults do their thing.

DONT MIND HIM BRO. ONCE SOMEONE GET PERSONAAL/OFFENSIVE INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN A PROFESSIONAL DEBATE, JUST IGNORE THEIR COMMENT ALTOGETHER. THATS WHAT I ALWAYS DO. SAVES YOU TIME AND MAKES THEM STOP, REPLYING ONLY PROLONGS IT AND BRINGS YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.:D

Last edited:
Thats why i said im not sureif it will be under the CCP though. Thing is Taiwan(ROC) KMT still considers itself as the rightful ruler of CHINA as a whole(mainland included), they just consider the CCP to be an illegitimate government, and funny thing is they have openly said time and time agin that if China becomes democratic(which i dont think will happen anytime soon, but in long term definitely) they will unite back. Ironically, the KMT still claims farrr more land for China as a whole than the CCP itself. :cheesy: thats something most of us ignore/forget. And yes they have the same nine dash claim for China(in fact they were the ones who started/created the nine dash claim in SCS prior to world war II, the communist simply took over KMT's claim.. Do you know that?o_O i dont think the CP will have made these claims in the first place had the KMT not made them before fleeing China for Taiwan when they lost the civil war. So we should blame ROC(Taiwan) KMT for the current trouble in SCS me think.:D:tdown:
:bounce:

Yes, I know all of that, but all that KMT talk its a relic of the past, they are totally discredited in Taiwan precisely because of portraying themselves as wanting to be China and chinese.
Wait for the election next year, the KMT will be gone for good, permanently. The majority of Taiwanese people don't want to have anything to do with china other than business.

DONT MIND HIM BRO. ONCE SOMEONE GET PERSONAAL/OFFENSIVE INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN A PROFESSIONAL DEBATE, JUST IGNORE THEIR COMMENT ALTOGETHER. THATS WHAT I ALWAYS DO. SAVES YOU TIME AND MAKES THEM STOP, REPLYING ONLY PROLONGS IT AND BRINGS YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL.:D

You are right, the ignore button is next.

That is more likely, but it would probably require quite a bit of autonomy for them and really under 2 systems and probably without chinese military forces in Taiwan.

Defence is the first and the most important symbol to be recognized as one sovereign country. By then TW armed forces have to be part of PLA or whatever one may name it. Look at HK, PLA has a minor military presence there and runs the coastal defence.

There are many things that the U.S. Navy can do.

:coffee:

Defence is the first and the most important symbol to be recognized as one sovereign country. By then TW armed forces have to be part of PLA or whatever one may name it. Look at HK, PLA has a minor military presence there and runs the coastal defence.

Yes, but if China is allowed to have significant military forces in Taiwan, then they will feel that they can easily lose all the concessions that they got if china uses military force.
The only way around that would be if china were to have a much more representative system in the future, otherwise the taiwanase will not trust china.

:rofl: What happened to your fantasies about daddy USA fighting China for Viet? Fantasy shattered after everybody politely declined to taste DF-41 for the benefit of some fish eye mutants? Inferior nations will always get butchered for the amusement of superior nations. Remember that as we bully you Viets like you deserve.

Indeed, you wouldn't know about it. You stated it would take years to deploy such sensors or that China wouldn't know about it. And I say the U.S. Navy can do many things.

US did this job when China was backwards and weak in military tech. Even ten years ago US war planes and ships frequently violated China's airspace and 12 mile sea territories. But now and in the future you'll have to stay away from our neighborhood. Believe me it's not a joke.

China is not looking for a war with US. When your nose sticks too close accident does happen.

US did this job when China was backwards and weak in military tech. Even ten years ago US war planes and ships frequently violated China's airspace and 12 mile sea territories. But now and in the future you'll have to stay away from our neighborhood. Believe me it's not a joke.

U.S. did its job even with the Soviet Union. So it doesn't matter. So in the future, things still stand.

I didn't say it matters, does it?
:wave:

Yeah sure, you say we stay away from the neighborhood yet you still see American warships and planes around even now and will do so in the future. So I say it doesn't matter whatever you claim.

Yes, I know all of that, but all that KMT talk its a relic of the past, they are totally discredited in Taiwan precisely because of portraying themselves as wanting to be China and chinese.
Wait for the election next year, the KMT will be gone for good, permanently. The majority of Taiwanese people don't want to have anything to do with china other than business.

You are right, the ignore button is next.

nOPE ITS NOT REALLY RELIC TALK BRO. The KMT still claims to be the rightful ruler of the whole China even today. The only obstacle for they uniting with China is the fact that the CCP doesnt want to allow any form of democracy in China(for fear of losing their own power/status). So in some ways its the CCP thats the biggest impedement for any suh peaceful unification ironically.:D KMT is stil for a one China(but under their rule though), afterall, they are the ones who preserved the real traditional chinese culture/language when they fled to Taiwan?(and in the process(forced all the local inhabitants/Minorities in Taiwan to speak traditional mandarin, reason Taiwan is totally sinified) while the communist ransacked/destroyed much of it during the cultural revolution, no wonder their name KMT means 'CHINESE nationalist party'.:eek: lol The KMT is still the biggest political party in Taiwan, even if they lost the next election, they will still remain a main party, and will still return as it has always been during the past decades.
Also its one of the main reason i sai before several times on here that, had the KMT won the chinese civil war, then all of Chinas neighbours would have had it much more worse than under the current CCP, since there would have been no Taiwan issue and probably no SCS issue as they would have taken all of it longg ago without much fanfare/noise from us in the west/U.S. Mongolia would also have been threatened with unification.lool etc etc Therein lies the irony.

Majority of people in Hong Kong wnated to remain under our imperial rule as well, but that didnt stop us from ceding them to China and life went on.:bounce: Though some of them are still crying/longing for our colonial rule to return over them. LOOL:lol:

In short SOMETIMES common people have little to no say in which direction their country takes/goes. The leaders/elites are the main ones who decide. Reason i think ROC/Taiwan will one day(not anytime soon though) return to the mainland, not sure/dont think it will be under the CCP though to be honest. But what difference does it make? It will still be China. Political parties always comes and go, but the country ALWAYS remains(though the CCP will like many to believe otherwise.lol).:rolleyes:

Last edited:
nOPE ITS NOT REALLY RELIC TALK BRO. The KMT still claims to be the rightful ruler of the whole China even today. The only obstacle for they uniting with China is the fact that the CCP doesnt want to allow any form of democracy in China(for fear of losing their own power/status). So in some ways its the CCP thats the biggest impedement for any suh peaceful unification ironically.:D KMT is stil for a one China(but under their rule though), afterall, they are the ones who preserved the real traditional chinese culture/language when they fled to Taiwan?(and in the process(forced all the local inhabitants/Minorities in Taiwan to speak traditional mandarin, reason Taiwan is totally sinified) while the communist ransacked/destroyed much of it during the cultural revolution, no wonder their name KMT means 'CHINESE nationalist party'.:eek: lol The KMT is still the biggest political party in Taiwan, even if they lost the next election, they will still remain a main party, and will still return as it has always been during the past decades.
Also its one of the main reason i sai before several times on here that, had the KMT won the chinese civil war, then all of Chinas neighbours would have had it much more worse than under the current CCP, since there would have been no Taiwan issue and probably no SCS issue as they would have taken all of it longg ago without much fanfare/noise from us in the west/U.S. Mongolia would also have been threatened with unification.lool etc etc Therein lies the irony.

Majority of people in Hong Kong wnated to remain under our imperial rule as well, but that didnt stop us from ceding them to China and life went on.:bounce: Though some of them are still crying/longing for our colonial rule to return over them. LOOL:lol:
In short SOMETIMES common people have little say in which direction their country takes/goes. The leaders/elites are the main ones who decides. Reason i think Chin will one day(not anytime soon though) return to China, not sure/dont think it will be under the CCP though to be honest. But what difference does it make?

The reason why I called them a relic is because that's the thinking of the traditional Han chinese that fled to China, but now the majority of Taiwanese does not relate to that at all and the native Taiwanese actually resent the Han chinese and how they imposed their system on them. The traditional Hans are now just a small minority and they just got trashed in the municipal elections last year and everybody knows that they are going down.

They are no longer the largest party, they are a minority party now. Actually, they lost credibility big time because of their process of getting closer to china. The opposition had being ruling for a long time actually and the KMT won the last election only because of many corruption cases in the CCP, but its going to be just a one time deal, again, they and what they represent are in the minority by far. The situation is clearly leading further and further into an steadily bigger and bigger majority for the Taiwanese side, the more that china tries to influence or push Taiwan, the stronger the Taiwanese side gets.

The reason why I called them a relic is because that's the thinking of the traditional Han chinese that fled to China, but now the majority of Taiwanese does not relate to that at all and the native Taiwanese actually resent the Han chinese and how they imposed their system on them. The traditional Hans are now just a small minority and they just got trashed in the municipal elections last year and everybody knows that they are going down.

They are no longer the largest party, they are a minority party now. Actually, they lost credibility big time because of their process of getting closer to china. The opposition had being ruling for a long time actually and the KMT won the last election only because of many corruption cases in the CCP, but its going to be just a one time deal, again, they and what they represent are in the minority by far. The situation is clearly leading further and further into an steadily bigger and bigger majority for the Taiwanese side, the more that china tries to influence or push Taiwan, the stronger the Taiwanese side gets.

That's why i said it will only happen when PRC becomes a democracy/representative government. That way Taiwan's KMT and even DPP could even participate in elections there/form a government.:D Baring a war, thats the most likely way i see the two parties uniting. And NO, ROC/Taiwan claims are not a relic, they are still valid and very much alive.lol If they were a relic, then they would have renounced all their claims on China, renounced their claims to nine dash line in SCS(which they created in the first place.lol), renounced their claims to senkakus/diayous islands against Japan, renounced their claims on Mongolia, renounced traditional madarin language/culture altogether etc etc. They are still a NATIONALIST CHINESE PARTY. They were only unfortunate the Soviet Union supported/helped bolster the Communists in China, coupled with Japans invasion of China which destroyed much of the KMT fighting power and gave time/space to the CCP to regroup/ fight back, which led them to lose, else they would have been the one ruling China and Asia would have been a totally different place today. But that's history.:D

In short im very of the opinion Taiwan will one day return to the mainland, im sue our leaders themselves know that. Thats why the U.S is wary of selling/transfering its best weapons/tech to Taiwan, since they know there are lots of Chinese taiwanese spies there who still favour a return to the so called 'MOTHERLAND'. You should ask yourself why the U.S hasnt armed Taiwan the way its willing to arm/transfer its best tech to South Korea or Japan., simply because the U.S knows Taiwan is NEVER to be trusted and will one day return to the mainland.:big_boss::usflag:

That's why i said it will only happen when PRC becomes a democracy/representative government. That way Taiwan's KMT and even DPP could even participate in elections there/form a government.:D Baring a war, thats the most likely way i see the two parties uniting. And NO, ROC/Taiwan claims are not a relic, they are still valid and very much alive.lol If they were a relic, then they would have renounced all their claims on China, renounced their claims to nine dash line in SCS(which they created in the first place.lol), renounced their claims to senkakus/diayous islands against Japan, renounced their claims on Mongolia, renounced traditional madarin language/culture altogether etc etc. They are still a NATIONALIST CHINESE PARTY. They were only unfortunate the Soviet Union supported/helped bolster the Communists in China, coupled with Japans invasion of China which destroyed much of the KMT fighting power and gave time/space to the CCP to regroup/ fight back, which led them to lose, else they would have been the one ruling China and Asia would have been a totally different place today. But that's history.:D

In short im very of the opinion Taiwan will one day return to the mainland, im sue our leaders themselves know that. Thats why the U.S is wary of selling/transfering its best weapons/tech to Taiwan, since they know there are lots of Chinese taiwanese spies there who still favour a return to the so called 'MOTHERLAND'. You should ask yourself why the U.S hasnt armed Taiwan the way its willing to arm/transfer its best tech to South Korea or Japan., simply because the U.S knows Taiwan is NEVER to be trusted and will one day return to the mainland.:big_boss::usflag:

The Taiwanese are also rather patriotic when they are guided in the right direction. During the 50 some years Taiwan was a Japanese colony, the Taiwanese were one of the most industrious subjects throughout the Japanese Empire.

Many were educated in Japanese Universities and led industries that were sprouting in Chosen (Korea), Taiwanese actively enlisted in the Imperial Army as well as the Imperial Navy, many even were active participants in the Imperial Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence , serving as attaches throughout China, Asia.

The Taiwanese were the model subjects of the Japanese Empire and the colony was one of the most developed innEast Asia. Taiwanese are adaptable to any environment ; be it under Japan , or under the KMT or who knows someday under the CPC.

The point is this; don't underestimate the possibility of Taiwan cooperating and integrating with the CPC.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom