What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

If Hindus in India cant know how to lit stoves or if they are obssessed with using stoves inside trains its NON Of Muslims' fault.

There have been incidence where fires have been caused due stoves in railway coaches but never has been fire has been so devasting that it would engulf 3-4 compartments.
And mind you had Hindus been so stupid that they could have fooled into believing fire caused due gas stoves was work of some fanatic muslim mob then in such secaniro let me assure Muslim would have started fleeing India like their Hindu counterparts of pakistan. There is no dearth of corrupt Politicans who wouldn't think twice instiagte riots to take over property and wealth of Muslim in India. Things of this sort can only happen in Pakistan where PA even after loosing every battle and half the country still rules the country. Indians or here i should use the word Hindu are much smarter than their Pakistani counterparts.
And oh your Pro-India Hindus killed hundreds of Muslims along with Indian Army in 71. So dont come up with excuses if they are so innocent.
Hundereds vs Millions - Hope you understand the difference.
and there is no envidence to suggest Mukti Bahni mainly comprised of Hindus, 90% of people(over 10 million !!!!) who fled BD were Hindus and in such sceanrio chances are not even 10% of Mukti Bahni's strength comprised of Hindus. PA and their Jamati supporter were raping BD women infront of their families after this what kind of behaviour you pakistanis expect. You should thanks yr stars even after such savage butchery BD pardoned 90k of yr soldiers.

being a foreigner in canada. i think you are on thin ice when you say that.. wah what a pun.

i need to type slowly so you can read canadian

Canada my A__ss , these are beggars in participating in riots with Islamist in bangladesh.

:lol:it seems every time i type that you have your alliance to your alliance to India, you read it as Bangladeshi. So my inquiry was for your dyslexia. You are quite an original block:lol:...with your retaliation it is imminent that you were bullied at school, perhaps for your dyslexia?:lol:

Did you mean 'bloke'? Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome or are you generally illiterate? What a proud son of jamath matha calls me, isn't much of a headache to me. Anyway, you shouldn't worry about me that much. Save your Jamat matha first. In the meantime, read the following written by your retarted Jamat matha's children-

being a foreigner in canada. i think you are on thin ice when you say that.. wah what a pun.

i need to type slowly so you can read canadian

EPIC! :omghaha:

@aazidane and @priti I can't wait for you guys to meet in real life.:D:kiss3:

Two girls meeting in real life . . . . what are you implying dude? :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you mean 'bloke'? Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome or are you generally illiterate? What a proud son of jamath matha calls me, isn't much of a headache to me. Anyway, you shouldn't worry about me that much. Save your Jamat matha first. In the meantime, read the following written by your retarted Jamat matha's children-

:lol:more originality by a bullied deslexic hindu bharthi bangladeshi

1) Only the ones who have entered India illegally are termed illegals.

2) Only if they try to jump illegally or smuggle things.

3) Some of them do, that is true. But why should Bangladeshis care about that, it is the Indian system which gets corrupted because of illegal aliens voting, and it is giving Bangladeshis a voice in the Indian democratic process. If anyone should be incensed at that, it is Indians, not Bangladeshis.

Call them illegals if they are that is not the issue the issue is that You indians start abusing them when as your yourself point out the fault is with Indians.

4) We supported their freedom struggle, and made them a nation. They still celebrate it as their independence day. And we didn't have any notion of any pro hindu BD, if we wanted we could have ruled that nation.

What you did was state terrorism. anyway as far your claim that if India wanted it could have ruled Bangladeshi nation is wrong .
You never could have ruled them. Your assessment was also that entire BD population will have more pro-India views and automatically NOT so pro-Islam views.

Pakistan had surrenedered all the army, navy, air force, paramilitaries, civilian forces and the kitchen sink unconditionally. (Read the instrument of surrender.) Yet we did not stay there and rule, we left them to form their own country and their own identity. We don't even want a hindu indentity for India, we are happy being a sovereign, secular republic.

The Pakistani forces follow rules strictly otherwise majority were willing to fight to the last.

And last but not the least you could not have stayed in Bangladesh after your Indian soldiers started looting things there.

Some of BD members can remind you that.

everything in India is Hindu to its core from cast system to judicial verdicts so why would you need such status on paper.

Its funny that Indians dont want become Hindu country But Indians were demanding and funding the demand that Nepal should declare itself a Hindu state.

Back
Top Bottom