What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

@BDforever What's the current state of riots right now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
in many places 144 law enforced (curfew) and BGB all over the country now.
144 Law - What provisions are in it ?

They are reporting 52 dead. How's the situation in your neighborhood.

144 Law - What provisions are in it ?

They are reporting 52 dead. How's the situation in your neighborhood.

i live in Calm place in Dhaka, here never such incident takes place.

jamat-shibir is attacking law forces , many law forces' personnel injured and died over few months, now they are charging. yesterday 1 BGB killed by jamat-shibir, so BGB fired and killed jamati-shibir today in same clash. today some clashes going on in some places.

pak government could help us to make it fair by providing all war info

BD-Pakistan-India cant be judges in this case they all are party to the conflict hence involvment of any of these means the TRIAL IS NOT FAIR.

or getting rid of them can enhance cooperation between bangadesh and pakistan, those war criminals remind us how pak government tortured us.

They are your own people. You can't get rid of them. Either you live with them peacefully or you fight with them and push your country into anarchy and make Bharatis happy. your choice.

BD-Pakistan-India cant be judges in this case they all are party to the conflict hence involvment of any of these means the TRIAL IS NOT FAIR.

then do not talk about fair.

They are your own people. You can't get rid of them. Either you live with them peacefully or you fight with them and push your country into anarchy and make Bharatis happy. your choice.

then let us handle our own people and do not comment

then let us handle our own people and do not comment

It is an open forum. If Indians(Hindus) can celebrate death of innocents in BD section then I can also condemn those deaths.

It is an open forum. If Indians(Hindus) can celebrate death of innocents in BD section then I can also condemn those deaths.
Some arrogant indians bad mouth over bangladesh, i bash them on regular basis.
some foolish pakistan talk about bangladesh about history that we betrayed. i also bash them regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom