What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

1/3 of Kashmir already taken. The rest will get it's Independence as well. India being the South Asian bully is going to get a bloody nose, If it keeps up this Akhand Bharat foreign policy.

Inshallah West Bengal will also be liberated.

And trust me, I will sleep like a baby. :D
yeah like we Bengalis will let it happen,but to attack Bengal you have to cross the entire stetch of India from Rajasthan which is about 1700Kms .now i wonder how your army will cross this distance in one piece considering the Rajputs and Jats living there:smokin:!

what did you expect after 100 dead? jamaat fighting in self defense. government forces are committing a genocide.

police attacked first or jamat attacked police and destroyed public property first ?

in that procession jamat also destroyed and attacked police, so police charged them, there was written mark on people that they are jamati, then police would response jamat particularly.

How many were killed? did you see the weapons police are firing? they got written "shoot to kill" all over their actions. Both sides are acting like retarded monkeys.

police attacked first or jamat attacked police and destroyed public property first ?

police does not let jamaat protest peacefully, they always charge jamaatis first...so what do you expect?

Burn evil hindu households and temples, totally the right step to show that they are peaceful and not extremists at all :hitwall:

they are awami leaguers, they didn't attack them because they were hindus.

So the number of Muslim houses and mosques torched?......totally not about religion :tup:

you are getting it now. After yerterday's brute force by the police, it is fair that the jamaatis attack the hardcore awami leaguers.

Around 30 Jamaatis liquidated.Good,less trouble makers for BDians to worry about.
Hope innocent BDians won;t be harmed.

you are funny, destroying public property jamat actually harming who ? :D

Someone who pays taxes will care about the public property, someone who doesn't will have no qualms burning it down.

53_Chapainawabganj+_180213.jpg

26_Paltan+Clash_220213.jpg

22_Paltan+Clash_220213.jpg

24_Paltan+Clash_220213.jpg

15_Paltan+Clash_220213.jpg

Lighting fire and waving sandals inside their mosque. And these people are apparently fighting for Islam. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom