What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Pagole kina bole,chagole kina khaye :lol:.Distant is not a problem bhai,when you are high on weed.:partay:
r e bhai era bhabe ta ki je West Bengal murir moya naki jake jokhon tokhon dokhol korbe.amra bangali ra first e Indian tarpor bangali ei kotha ta era keno je bujhte pare na ke jane:hitwall:!jahok at the end of the day sei to Longewala r motoi obostha hobe eder militaryr amader Sikh regiment er hate:omghaha:

I believe in Islam and Islamic parties who are peaceful and who also protect other minority religious people in the country from evil. :D

Theres no such party ! :blink:

They're either ripping off or killing people under the guise of secular pluralism or they're doing the same under Islam - Makes no difference because at the end of the day the common man of India, Pakistan, BD or the rest of developing countries, suffers !

Neither the Maulana with his self styled religious missions gives a fOok nor do progressive leaders who'd rather mint money at the expense of the cobbler down the street or the day laborer who has to kill himself at work just to put food on the table every evening, despite promising freedom, equality & progress for the common man !

We - the People - are like a shuttle cockkk in a cruel game of badminton !

Khair...I'm off - Take care you all & may God Bless You ! :cheers:

Today Hindus, then Ahmedis, then Shias then Sharia. Stop it before this state comes.

You have no idea about my country so kindly keep your opinions to yourself.

Anyway just saw on TV, jamat shibir put fire on hundreds of Hindu household in Begumganj, Noakhali.

@madx, @RiasatKhan, @liontk, @BDforever, @eastwatch, @Hammer-fist, @iajdani, @Joe Shearer, @KRAIT, @animelive, @kobiraaz, @aazidane, @Loki, @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT, @Developereo, @RazPaK, @ZYXW, @Pakistanisage, @priti

I will say the same thing I say in Pakistan. It is a law and order problem.
Anyone who has issues needs to address them through proper channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
r e bhai era bhabe ta ki je West Bengal murir moya naki jake jokhon tokhon dokhol korbe.amra bangali ra first e Indian tarpor bangali ei kotha ta era keno je bujhte pare na ke jane:hitwall:!jahok at the end of the day sei to Longewala r motoi obostha hobe eder militaryr amader Sikh regiment er hate:omghaha:

Sikh regiment?:lol: Erokom du ekta pagol oder sena te thakle Arabul Islam aar or dol bol i jothesto:rofl:

Kya bhai,Sachin ki tarah nervous 90 me tuk tuk kar raha hai.Ek chowka mar aur banza senior :enjoy:

Sikh regiment?:lol: Erokom du ekta pagol oder sena te thakle Arabul Islam aar or dol bol i jothesto:rofl:

Kya bhai,Sachin ki tarah nervous 90 me tuk tuk kar raha hai.Ek chowka mar aur banza senior :enjoy:

haan yaar.actually i wanna take a small smoke break,but i am stuck here till 2000.:P

haan yaar.actually i wanna take a small smoke break,but i am stuck here till 2000.:P

can anyone post the pic of the temple.

There is none. And isn't it strange that none bothered to take at least one photograph of a torched temple among the alleged many temples torched throughout of the country? This is our media and this is why many of us are so concerned about BAL and the future of our country.

There is none. And isn't it strange that none bothered to take at least one photograph of a torched temple among the alleged many temples torched throughout of the country? This is our media and this is why many of us are so concerned about BAL and the future of our country.

go through the thread, there are some links

go through the thread, there are some links

I went through the whole thread and viewed the links provided by Madx and some others. No torched temple except one house which in no way looks like a temple. I also googled, but there is none.

Back
Top Bottom