What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

This indeed was a sad incident..
But 1 thing i dont get is when the shahbag guys were protesting aginst the court rule about k. molla it was all ok
but when jamatis protest police attack them
what kind of democracy are we...?

Welcome to the forum. But the first of ur shows u which side r u.
Shahbagh protest is a new revolution for BD. They r doing all peacefully.
Where jamat attacks police and kills and burns vehicles properties.
This is the difference. Jamat is now not more than terrorist.

Jamatis are uncivilized and brainwashed(majority)
they attacked police and got what they deserve,tit for tat

U r also welcome to the forum. Yes u r right :)

This indeed was a sad incident..
But 1 thing i dont get is when the shahbag guys were protesting aginst the court rule about k. molla it was all ok
but when jamatis protest police attack them
what kind of democracy are we...?

Did the Shahbag folks had permit to hang out there for weeks ?

This probably caused massive traffic jams all around Shahbag.

U dont hav to be a detective to know why jamatis are violent
they warent allowed to hold any protest or rally
now they riot
al did the same in 2007 when bnp didnt allow them to protest

apriciate that u dont support any violance sidr

You say as if jamatis are from a different planet
all political parties in bd are violent
evryone remembers when in 2008 al protesters killed a man and danced over his body...and recntly the bissozit killing
but my qustion stands .... Why has the govt cracked down on the jamatis while embracing the shahbug guys...when both of them are opposin the rule of court

2008 attacks were from both sides. But jamat is expert in spreading propaganda so u see any simple attacks on them.
Jamat's supporter belong to this land. But jamat not belong here. Jamat is just destroying those ppl.
Jamat's most support comes from naive ppl. So they can be easily motivated.
And no one is supprting AL here. So comparing anything with AL isnt a best option.
U r forgetting the repeated attacks on police by shibirs before shahbagh protest. Police were more modest to them.
Jamat not belongs to BD so attacks from them should be treated as terrorist attack.

Its not about taking sides
both shahbug guys and jamatis as BD citizens so both should have equal rights
?madx

U say jamat doesnt belong in bd just because u oppose them?
Its a democratic country
evry party has rights

Its not about taking sides
both shahbug guys and jamatis as BD citizens so both should have equal rights
?madx

U say jamat doesnt belong in bd just because u oppose them?
Its a democratic country
evry party has rights

Had jamat come to any peaceful protest?
Why they r not loyal to the law?
After doing a massacre how can they do politics?
No one was asking to banning this party.Just the verdict of war criminals.
But which party we sacrifice as power of anti independence they start violence again on the mass demand of BD ppl.
So why should we consider them as they belong to BD.

Also in post 680 "madx' u said jamat gets support from native people, even if thats true what stops other political parties from getting native peoples support? as they are so easyly manipulated?

Also in post 680 "madx' u said jamat gets support from native people, even if thats true what stops other political parties from getting native peoples support? as they are so easyly manipulated?

Sorry this only my 620 post. Sorry I said naive previously. That means support of illiterate and fool ppl.
Like they get most of their support from north begle. Where most of the ppl r poor and illiterate.
We saw jmb and other terrorist's rise from this region.
They also get a good support in the Chittagong region. Where the country is flashed by rohingya. So these ppl r just used to do violence.

At post 682,
1.we may never know if jamat will hold any peaceful protest as we dont allow them to hold any protest
2.they did break the law but to protest u have to break some laws s.bug guys broke laws by blocking the road
3. Your massacre point is qustionable
4. Many are asking to bann them s.bug guys included
5.they arent anti indipendence as their party dont want bd to be a part of pk again...

At post 682,
1.we may never know if jamat will hold any peaceful protest as we dont allow them to hold any protest
2.they did break the law but to protest u have to break some laws s.bug guys broke laws by blocking the road
3. Your massacre point is qustionable
4. Many are asking to bann them s.bug guys included
5.they arent anti indipendence as their party dont want bd to be a part of pk again...

Seems like u r talking to yourself. So cant join u any longer.
Will hope u will open ur one sided eye.

,madx i am refering to thread post count

again u are saying that jamats supporters are illiterate, poor or rohingas just because u dont agree with their views

and being poor or illiterate doesnt make u any less citizen than rich educted guy...

This has become a long thread. I do not know the details, I see news on the web about Hindu temple and houses have been set on fire, allegedly by Jamat members.

I strongly condemn such actions by anyone in Bangladesh, which can be called a communal act of targeting a religious group, just because of their religion.

If any Jamat activist did it, Jamat should catch and expel the perpetrators, as it is a blot on their own reputation, which has taken a dive due to their perceived association and activity in 1971.

Anyone supporting such activities such as @Al-zakir, please note that this is an illegal act banned by our constitution and also it is against Islam and all humane standards of any religion or ethical standards.

@aazidane, I understand your concern for the security threat some Hindu's may have become, as some of them are being used as Indian agents, just as many Muslims in AL, BNP and other parties are being used by India as well. Instead of identifying foreign agents with their religion, once we have a pro-Bangladesh govt., authorities should try to judge people from their actions and track records, regardless of religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
..i m only stating my opinion 'madx'
if u dont like it feel free to ignore

u are also onesided with ur anti jamt hate..,
regards

let me see....some bangladeshi's burned down some hindu temples....but why should we care.I mean arent we a secular country having NO official religion.The same thing happens when we hear news of oppressed minorities in pakistan....especially hindus....even our governments reacts on that...which we shouldnt.We didnt react for rohingya massacre.I feel that a nation must act for its strategic interests only.

This has become a long thread. I do not know the details, I see news on the web about Hindu temple and houses have been set on fire, allegedly by Jamat members.

I strongly condemn such actions by anyone in Bangladesh, which can be called a communal act of targeting a religious group, just because of their religion.

If any Jamat activist did it, Jamat should catch and expel the perpetrators, as it is a blot on their own reputation, which has taken a dive due to their perceived association and activity in 1971.

Anyone supporting such activities such as @Al-zakir, please note that this is an illegal act banned by our constitution and also it is against Islam and all humane standards of any religion or ethical standards.

@aazidane, I understand your concern for the security threat some Hindu's may have become, as some of them are being used as Indian agents, just as many Muslims in AL, BNP and other parties are being used by India as well. Instead of identifying foreign agents with their religion, once we have a pro-Bangladesh govt., authorities should try to judge people from their actions and track records, regardless of religion.

Reputation of jamat :yahoo: :hitwall: :rofl:

And pro BD gov what is that :undecided:

let me see....some bangladeshi's burned down some hindu temples....but why should we care.I mean arent we a secular country having NO official religion.The same thing happens when we hear news of oppressed minorities in pakistan....especially hindus....even our governments reacts on that...which we shouldnt.We didnt react for rohingya massacre.I feel that a nation must act for its strategic interests only.

Right :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom