What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

You can't start politics with RSS, however if membership of RSS was an issue, then 90% of all BJP members have the same problem. Why then single out Modi? Modi has a serious blot of the 2002 riots, it is what is holding him back, not helping him.

Communalism does very well in Indian politics, that's the difference.

Modi is a huge fan of Hitler, promoter of Hinduvta ideologies.

The folks doing religious politics in BD are marginalised by the people.

I don't seem to think nothing. From what i hear Jamaatis (innocent) were being targeted and killed. There were not protesting or involved in illegal activities by the government. Government holds pro-Indian view.. so we know why Jamaatis would attack a certain group.

Sorry Webby, You lost the plot and trying for a comeback. Your PPP is also pro Indian, does it mean you would vent your anger at Hindus in Pakistan and go about destroying their places of worship????

If this government leaves, all hindus and their sympathizers should be closely kept under tight surveillance. The Indian sympathizers should be vanished. A bill like the patriot act should be passed to stop this Indian agenda. The Indian sympathizers should simply disappear like the 'ghoom khoon' tactic.

Hindus should be kept in 2 or 3 ceremonial positions after thoroughly screening them for their alliance, just for the sake of public relations. The resr should be kept far away from politics and defense. Just like how Indians tackle their muslim 'problem'. The Indian sympathizers will be treated as such too.

Hindus cannot be trusted in the soil of Bangladesh.

Becareful of what you wish for.

You don't want to open Pandora's box. If the communal evil comes out you won't be able to put it back in.

If this government leaves, all hindus and their sympathizers should be closely kept under tight surveillance. The Indian sympathizers should be vanished. A bill like the patriot act should be passed to stop this Indian agenda. The Indian sympathizers should simply disappear like the 'ghoom khoon' tactic.Hindus should be kept in 2 or 3 ceremonial positions after thoroughly screening them for their alliance, just for the sake of public relations. The resr should be kept far away from politics and defense. Just like how Indians tackle their muslim 'problem'. The Indian sympathizers will be treated as such too.Hindus cannot be trusted in the soil of Bangladesh.
5 Chief Justices of Supreme Court of India at present are Muslims. :haha:
Indian Nuclear Program and Missile Program, ISRO's mission project manager was also Lead by a Muslim.
:haha:

BTW good to see your hatred towards Bangladeshi Hindus.

First of all your statistics are wrong. It is over 1100 deaths with over 233 missing, around 800 Muslims and 300 Hindus.So, it was't just killing of Muslims but Hindus too. Riots were started by Muslims by burning alive 58 people locked in a train coach.

As for state funded genocide it was PA that killed forefathers of current BD people and India gave refuge to millions, many of them didn't returned, and India came to rescue BD after Pakistan attacked India. After wining the war, we didn't took a inch of land.

So tell me who killed BD people more since 1971, India, Pakistan or Jamat who sympathized with Pakistan and were involved in war crimes.

If you don't want India involved, take back your illegal immigrants which are burden to our economy, and seal off the borders.

hey talk about Modi, about whom TIME magazine wrote that he is only leader in India who destroyed 120 temples built illegally and get away with it.
Now, you are going all over the places to prove a point which you know you are wrong. You know very well that the 800 figure is just a government figure and figure is more Regardless. And the reasons you have given for retaliation, every terrorist attack uses the same logic. So would you condone them? Offcourse not. I see some of your countrymen even go to the extent to protect and defend modi. Since 1971, the accused jamati leaders have commited far less atrocities than modi, even the areas run by Sayedee is somewhat better off than most parts of Bangladesh, but no sane Bangladeshi would support them. I guess the same cant be said about your country.

I went through the whole thread and viewed the links provided by Madx and some others. No torched temple except one house which in no way looks like a temple. I also googled, but there is none.

Everything cant be found on internet.
I watched on some tv channels where burning of mondirs and attacks on minority were shown.
It seems like jamat is killing more ppl. 5 police's life has gone by their attack.
They also killed some civilians.
But jamat's life has gone when polices were helpless.They fired to save their own life.

This indeed was a sad incident..
But 1 thing i dont get is when the shahbag guys were protesting aginst the court rule about k. molla it was all ok
but when jamatis protest police attack them
what kind of democracy are we...?

This indeed was a sad incident..
But 1 thing i dont get is when the shahbag guys were protesting aginst the court rule about k. molla it was all ok
but when jamatis protest police attack them
what kind of democracy are we...?
Jamatis are uncivilized and brainwashed(majority)
they attacked police and got what they deserve,tit for tat

Everything cant be found on internet.
I watched on some tv channels where burning of mondirs and attacks on minority were shown.
It seems like jamat is killing more ppl. 5 police's life has gone by their attack.
They also killed some civilians.
But jamat's life has gone when polices were helpless.They fired to save their own life.

I don't watch TV much. But isn't it weird that while the temple attacks are highlighted the most no one bothered to produce a picture of a vandalized/torched temple?

You say as if jamatis are from a different planet
all political parties in bd are violent
evryone remembers when in 2008 al protesters killed a man and danced over his body...and recntly the bissozit killing
but my qustion stands .... Why has the govt cracked down on the jamatis while embracing the shahbug guys...when both of them are opposin the rule of court

Oh trust me. These radical Bangaldeshis will help destory the nation, not bring it to peace.

Just look at examples all over the world.

You say as if jamatis are from a different planet
all political parties in bd are violent
evryone remembers when in 2008 al protesters killed a man and danced over his body...and recntly the bissozit killing
but my qustion stands .... Why has the govt cracked down on the jamatis while embracing the shahbug guys...when both of them are opposin the rule of court
Simple,shahbugis are peaceful and jamatis are violent.
btw,I am against violence & strikes
these are pulling leg of BD toward sh!thole

5 Chief Justices of Supreme Court of India at present are Muslims. :haha:
Indian Nuclear Program and Missile Program, ISRO's mission project manager was also Lead by a Muslim.
:haha:

BTW good to see your hatred towards Bangladeshi Hindus.

I have no problem doing that after thoroughly screening them and for ceremonial positions for public relations.

Back
Top Bottom