What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

i am as secular as they come, i have spoken for the best interest of Bangladesh and her national security.

anti what state? if by that mean your notion of akhan bhardat, then you are absolutely right, Bharathi bangladeshi. Notice how Bharathis only appreciate and thank you for your bharathi comments, take the hint. You are either hindu with property in west bengal, a false flagger, or an awami leaguer. Either way you have an a bharathi agenda. You want to see the nation as the next afghanistan or syria.

i read your note on hindus a few posts ago and understood your makeup.
afg became afg precisely because it was not next to india.
BD is improving today, because they are espousing indian ideals of secularism and not communalism

i am as secular as they come, i have spoken for the best interest of Bangladesh and her national security. anti what state? if by that mean your notion of akhan bhardat, then you are absolutely right, Bharathi bangladeshi. Notice how Bharathis only appreciate and thank you for your bharathi comments, take the hint. You are either hindu with property in west bengal, a false flagger, or an awami leaguer. Either way you have an a bharathi agenda. You want to see the nation as the next afghanistan or syria.
Last time I checked, India defeated war criminal PA to save BD people and also gave then refuge and didn't occupy BD land.

Whom you prefer, India or Pakistan ? And do you side with Jamati leaders who also committed the war crimes ?

Last time I checked, India defeated war criminal PA to save BD people and also gave then refuge and didn't occupy BD land.

Whom you prefer, India or Pakistan ? And do you side with Jamati leaders who also committed the war crimes ?
war criminals should be punished harshly, but with international standards and proper due process. Not in a staged court where the verdict has already been decided.

war criminals should be punished harshly, but with international standards and proper due process. Not in a staged court where the verdict has already been decided.
If I am not wrong, are you implying those thousands of people demanding hanging of war criminals are fools that they fell for staged court ?

Also, to protest against it, why Jamatis are killing Hindus and destroyed their temple ? Why they are targeted ? That I can't understand because I think the matter of discussion is whether they are War Criminals or not, instead of Muslim-Hindu fight.

:what: A BHARATI terming others communal ????? strange isnt it
Yup. Its strange. Because now Hindus are killed by Muslims and no Hindu killed Muslims in this case. Its one sided killing.

If I am not wrong, are you implying those thousands of people demanding hanging of war criminals are fools that they fell for staged court ?

Also, to protest against it, why Jamatis are killing Hindus and destroyed their temple ? Why they are targeted ? That I can't understand because I think the matter of discussion is whether they are War Criminals or not, instead of Muslim-Hindu fight.

Destroying hindu temples is a heinous crime and it cannot be condoned. A thorough investigation should be done regarding it. 100 thousand demanding the hanging of these alleged war criminals is mob justice, the courts should be independent and free of any government pressure. The government is letting these people protest, let the jamaatis and bnp protest like this, i can guarantee you they can bring as much people. Instead the government fires at them.

there are more secular people in india percentage wise than in any country in the world. our outlook is strongl secular. thats why we are still strong and can shoo off religiously minded countries

Destroying hindu temples is a heinous crime and it cannot be condoned. A thorough investigation should be done regarding it. 100 thousand demanding the hanging of these alleged war criminals is mob justice, the courts should be independent and free of any government pressure. The government is letting these people protest, let the jamaatis and bnp protest like this, i can guarantee you they can bring as much people. Instead the government fires at them.

so are you saying that the destroying of hindu temples is a reaction for govt shooting at jamatis? is it justified?

acrtually BDeshi razakarars sitting overseas and within are the problem for secularism in BD. ind will interfere if hard fought secularism is in danger.
even to me personally bd is a spl place

Let me get this straight.You mean India will intervene if Bangladesh decides to be Islamic instead of Secular.A piece of advice when speaking in an international(or multinational) forum keep your rectum-derived thoughts to yourself!

there are more secular people in india percentage wise than in any country in the world. our outlook is strongl secular. thats why we are still strong and can shoo off religiously minded countries

The History of communal riots in India and parts that are now part of India even before partition is proof of your communal nature. Its funny when Indians call others as communal.

Atleast in Bharat Muslim who don't live in the best of the conditions are not fleeing which has been the case with Pakistan from where Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan.
Hindus fleeing Pakistan have such horror stories to narrate that makes one wonder if Islam is indeed a religon of peace.

Yup. Its strange. Because now Hindus are killed by Muslims and no Hindu killed Muslims in this case. Its one sided killing.

Hindus in India had been and are killing non-Hindus specially Muslims every now and then.

India still holds the World CRWON in Communal terrorism.

Hence calling Bangladeshis as communal for this lone incident is funny

Let me get this straight.You mean India will intervene if Bangladesh decides to be Islamic instead of Secular.A piece of advice when speaking in an international(or multinational) forum keep your rectum-derived thoughts to yourself!

I think it will. when you think of interfere you think its by covert and violent means because of your pakistan and pre secular influences. Even advising BD to show you the right path is interfering in a constructive way. we are the land of Gandhi. we will do the right thing in a peaceful way.

Atleast in Bharat Muslim who don't live in the best of the conditions are not fleeing which has been the case with Pakistan from where Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan.
Hindus fleeing Pakistan have such horror stories to narrate that makes one wonder if Islam is indeed a religon of peace.

1. They live constantly under fear. They cant flee because they do NOT have resoruces to even travel.

2. In Pakistan they fleed due to terrorists in India they are forced to remain and bow to idols for proving their patrioitism to India under fear of Saffron terrorists

so are you saying that the destroying of hindu temples is a reaction for govt shooting at jamatis? is it justified?

you must have comprehension problems, i am against burning any religious institutions. A thorough investigation should be done on the hindu temple burning before we come to any conclusions. If it is proven in the cort of law that shibir men have done this than they should be prosecuted.

Back
Top Bottom