What's new

Jamaat e Islami declares Baitullah mehsood "Shaheed"

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any JI supporters here..
Watch from 21 minutes onward..JI leader Amer Ul Azam said that Bait Ullah Mehsood is a Shaheed
Talk Show Column Kaar 7th August 2009 - Friends Korner
I wonder if these people are really dangerous or those who you people call liberal fascist (I am not talking about Politicans here?

Last edited:
Just wondering if there are any JI supporters here..
Watch from 21 minutes onward..JI leader Amer Ul Azam said that Bait Ullah Mehsood is a Shaheed
Talk Show Column Kaar 7th August 2009 - Friends Korner
I wonder if these people are really dangerous or those who you people call liberal fascist..?

i dont know if this news is right or worng, but one thing for sure the current JI is just bringing bad name to mulana modudis efforts, same goes for fazal-ur-rahman, just bringing bad repo to his fathers name.

Bay tal lah was a known anti Pakistan terrorist sell out, a tool of our enemy.

Patriot, both you and that guy in the video are wrong, and here is why:

1) He(guy in the link) is wrong because that guy is not a Shaheed, he died while killing and planning against Pakistan and Muslims and Human beings. Like, beheadings!! WTF!! where in Islam can you do that s**t??

2) Patriot dude! you are wrong to say JI says he is a hero, that is just one man, Based upon which logic and civilized manner can you malign and insult a whole Party on what just one man said? (and no, I am not a JI guy)

Bottomline: Where as BM was cheap criminal scum bought by our enemy against us, this however does not give anyone the right to malign a whole party just because what one man said. Sorry Patriot! but that is not a normal sane and logical conclusion as you have concluded it to be.

:pakistan:

I understand what you're saying but just visit Mansoora Mosque (JI Area) and you'll get to know the mindview of JI Supporters.Trust me they're all like this at least those who live in those areas.I've spoken with them and man their brain is full of hatred for west as well as even for Pakistanis who are not Islamic enough for them.They say we should get education as its illegal for women.I even remember a guy whos daughter was doing FSC while he himself was preaching women to not get any education.

If their party spokesman is talking nonsense like that on national TV .. They better come up with a refuting of his statement. Otherwise .. yes I will think of each and everyone of them to be supportive of killing muslims who dont believe what they believe in.. which would make them kafirs ..

I think I went to far as to calling them kafirs ..

JI should expel Amer Ul Azam, like the BJP did with Jaswant Singh if they disagree with what he said.

Jaswant's book is less treasonous than this comment glorifying a terrorist.
Why would they do that?Even their Ex-Amir! In other words Ex-JI party chairman said Talibans are winning and they're true shaheed they can beat Pakistan Army and US.We should fight US blah blah blah..lol I posted videos here few weeks ago..quite harilious.The guy was talking like a 12 year old boy.PS: It was MMA who gave support to TTP During it's rise in Swat.

Ex-JI party chairman said Talibans are winning and they're true shaheed

Which ones are you referring to? Those who are fighting against N-A-T-O or the ones here? as far as I am concerned the ones here are MOFO sons of B*****s, sellouts and fags whereas the ones on that side of the border are just freedom fighters trying to free their part of the country.

You are suggesting a religious party affiliated with Our religion is choosing sides depending on an opposition party?

Politics is politics forcetrip! and given their long and bitter history, events like these are just routine, but I would still say, this is one man doing bad name for himself and his party. We cannot generalize it upon all of his party.

we should .. but then again .. some white dude just called us kafirs for the wrong reasons .. maybe he should have turned the tv on and seen this instead.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom