What's new

Jamaat e Islami declares Baitullah mehsood "Shaheed"

JI is a political party with an Islamic name only, whereas there is no (concept of) politics in Islam and whatever JI is doing is plain politics.
and
Who is JI to declare someone as Shaheed? Everyone of us has to answer Allah swt for our deeds and for sure HE knows the best.

we should .. but then again .. some white dude just called us kafirs for the wrong reasons .. maybe he should have turned the tv on and seen this instead.

Hmm, nice analysis, especially after the "... but then again....." part :rolleyes: infact, makes one think :agree:

Who is JI to declare someone as Shaheed? Everyone of us has to answer Allah swt for our deeds and for sure HE knows the best.

As I said bro, its not JI, the topic is misleading, its that man in the link who said this, not the whole party. !!

This cannot be excused under 'politics' - there need to be limits, and coming out in support of Terrorists (Pakistani Taliban) and glorifying them as 'Shaheed' is inexcusable.

Pakistanis should not brush this under the carpet by resorting to 'politics hai, sab chalta hai!' If Pakistanis do not hold these people accountable for their actions and condemn them, then this perfidious and reprehensible behavior will continue.

As I said bro, its not JI, the topic is misleading, its that man in the link who said this, not the whole party. !!
spokesman means mouth piece
so unless the party comes out and says that they do not have the same opinion and reel in the mouthpiece. this statement should be taken as a party opinion

parties like JI uses these criminals and their fear for their benifit.

Man O man so what if considers him a shaheed afterall we are all living in an era of democracy.....freedom of expression remember!

Everybody killed or murdered in Pakistan is called shaheed by his followers or siblings. A thief killed in a police action would be called a shaheed by his siblings. A terrorist killed by the regime would also be called shaheed by his outfit.

What a joke. If I could not stop myself being killed by reading about the number of shaheeds we get everyday in Pakistan, then maybe I would also be called a Shaheed.

Man O man so what if considers him a shaheed afterall we are all living in an era of democracy.....freedom of expression remember!

JI leaderhip is against US but send their kids for higher studies to US(ie Kazi Hussain Ahmad).Politicians have many faces infact.

Both are dangerous.
JI has no power

I read in news.. Obama administration is in talks with JI of course independently, as usuall and no body knows what is on offer and what is the demand?

I read in news.. Obama administration is in talks with JI of course independently, as usuall and no body knows what is on offer and what is the demand?

Who is brokering their talks..I guess Saudi Arabia.

I think Munawar Hussain will soon kick him out -)

I understand what you're saying but just visit Mansoora Mosque (JI Area) and you'll get to know the mindview of JI Supporters.Trust me they're all like this at least those who live in those areas.I've spoken with them and man their brain is full of hatred for west as well as even for Pakistanis who are not Islamic enough for them.They say we should get education as its illegal for women.I even remember a guy whos daughter was doing FSC while he himself was preaching women to not get any education.

Do you know how many women in JI's former top guy's immediate family& extended are doctors & such???

I am no fan of JI etc but their women do attend some of the best edu. institutiions. Lets no generalize if one or a few handful discourage female education.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom