What's new

Jamaat distances from BNP

VikingRaider

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

The Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami appears to have distanced itself from the Bangladesh Nationalist Party of late.

Jamaat amir Shafiqur Rahman in a virtual meeting of a party forum a month ago announced that his party was no longer a member of the opposition BNP-led political alliance.

Shafiqur Rahman said that they were in the BNP-led alliance as long as it was active till 2006.

The alliance failed to play its role on October 28, 2006, the Jamaat leader observed, adding that an ineffective alliance cannot continue for years.

‘The BNP had no plan to activate the alliance, which BNP leaders disclosed in a meeting with us. We would now take part in politics alone,’ the Jamaat chief told the Dhaka city unit leaders of the party in the virtual meeting.

He, however, said that the Jamaat would continue movements simultaneously with the BNP and other opposition parties in the national interest.

‘The Jamaat amir said these in a party forum. But it was his personal opinion,’ said a member of the Jamaat’s central Majlish-e-Shura on Sunday.

BNP secretary general Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir on the day said that he was not officially informed of the Jammat decision.

He refused to make any comment on the BNP’s position about the Jamaat.

BNP standing committee member Iqbal Hasan Mahmud said that they (BNP leaders) had also heard about the Jamaat amir’s statement over their relationship with the BNP-led alliance.

‘We do not deny the statement. We, too, have been talking about simultaneous movements,’ he added.

The BNP-led four party alliance was formed on January 6, 1999 with the Jatiya Party, Jamaat-e-Islami and Islami Oikya Jote and it was headed by Khaleda Zia as the BNP chair.

Later, the BNP-Jamaat alliance won a landslide victory in the 2001 parliamentary elections.

Another BNP standing committee member and the coordinator of the BNP-led alliance, Nazrul Islam Khan, could not be reached over telephone for comment.

Jamaat central leader Rafiqul Islam could not be reached either for his comment despite repeated attempts.

Jamaat leaders Tasnim Alam, Abdullah Mohammad Taher and ATM Masum could not also be reached for comments despite attempts.

Last edited:
Well now is it time to Niqah Halala with Awami league?

But I think Awami league is so in love with Jamat , that they aren't going to divorce Jamat after one night! Rather will keep them forever!

Because it will help BAL winning a fair election because of jamatis well distributed vote bank ( only 5% but it's well distributed in every constituency ) !

Yes like other marriage , in Niqah Halala it's a requirement to get Talaq from husband to return to the previous husband!

However are we going to see, "Muktizuddher chetona dhari jamatis" in forseable future?

Or an , "Awami jama'at e islami league"?

Nothing is impossible!

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

But I think Awami league is so in love with Jamat , that they aren't going to divorce Jamat after one night! Rather will keep them forever!

Because it will help BAL winning a fair election because of jamatis well distributed vote bank ( only 5% but it's well distributed in every constituency ) !

Yes like other marriage , in Niqah Halala it's a requirement to get Talaq from husband to return to the previous husband!

However are we going to see, "Muktizuddher chetona dhari jamatis" in forseable future?

Nothing is impossible!

"Qaumi Ammee" has divine blessings, all huzoors know this! :lol:

Nothing is impossible!

Don't think BAL will form an alliance with Jamat. Isn't Jamat banned already ?

Don't think BAL will form an alliance with Jamat. Isn't Jamat banned already ?
Not banned. Just lost registration. Why would BAL take the risk of banning jamat?

They would have stared politics under another name and become enemy for BAL forever!

So it's wise not to ban anyone . But just tame them instead!

Hanged! Not banned.
You like it or not , majority of Bangladeshi people think otherwise! Jamat has only 5% vote , but it's well distributed!

Also if jamat will be banned they would be hero! At least Hasina is wise enough not to make them hero.

There is a saying and that is , if you kill anyone without taking their honor and good names , you just end up making some shahid!

So tame them ,and use for your good.

Jamat isn't pro Pakistan party. They are just pro establishment.

Jamat opposed the creation of Pakistan as well.

Now if BAL can use them properly, they will become asset as pro establishment party!

Jamatis were not hanged for taking Pakistan side. They were hanged for political reason.

If they would be hanged for taking Pakistan side they would be hanged long ago, when BB was alive!

Last edited:

Not banned. Just lost registration. Why would BAL take the risk of banning jamat?

They would have stared politics under another name and become enemy for BAL forever!

So it's wise not to ban anyone . But just tame them instead!

You like it or not , majority of Bangladeshi people think otherwise! Jamat has only 5% vote , but it's well distributed!

Also if jamat will be banned they would be hero! At least Hasina is wise enough not to make them hero.

There is a saying and that is , if you kill anyone without taking their honor and good names , you just end up making some shahid!

So tame them ,and use for your good.

Jamat isn't pro Pakistan party. They are just pro establishment.

Jamat opposed the creation of Pakistan as well.

Now if BAL can use them properly, they will become asset as pro establishment party!

Once Hasina is gone - BAL leaders will get a public beating - like no public beatings.

I think their leaders will be paraded naked by mobs 🤣🤣🤣

Money isn’t going to save them.

Their assets will also be confiscated.

Only their Swiss assets will be safe as crooked Swiss will never hand it over.

But I don’t want BongoBandhobi to go before 2030.

The Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami appears to have distanced itself from the Bangladesh Nationalist Party of late.

Jamaat amir Shafiqur Rahman in a virtual meeting of a party forum a month ago announced that his party was no longer a member of the opposition BNP-led political alliance.

Shafiqur Rahman said that they were in the BNP-led alliance as long as it was active till 2006.

The alliance failed to play its role on October 28, 2006, the Jamaat leader observed, adding that an ineffective alliance cannot continue for years.

‘The BNP had no plan to activate the alliance, which BNP leaders disclosed in a meeting with us. We would now take part in politics alone,’ the Jamaat chief told the Dhaka city unit leaders of the party in the virtual meeting.

He, however, said that the Jamaat would continue movements simultaneously with the BNP and other opposition parties in the national interest.

‘The Jamaat amir said these in a party forum. But it was his personal opinion,’ said a member of the Jamaat’s central Majlish-e-Shura on Sunday.

BNP secretary general Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir on the day said that he was not officially informed of the Jammat decision.

He refused to make any comment on the BNP’s position about the Jamaat.

BNP standing committee member Iqbal Hasan Mahmud said that they (BNP leaders) had also heard about the Jamaat amir’s statement over their relationship with the BNP-led alliance.

‘We do not deny the statement. We, too, have been talking about simultaneous movements,’ he added.

The BNP-led four party alliance was formed on January 6, 1999 with the Jatiya Party, Jamaat-e-Islami and Islami Oikya Jote and it was headed by Khaleda Zia as the BNP chair.

Later, the BNP-Jamaat alliance won a landslide victory in the 2001 parliamentary elections.

Another BNP standing committee member and the coordinator of the BNP-led alliance, Nazrul Islam Khan, could not be reached over telephone for comment.

Jamaat central leader Rafiqul Islam could not be reached either for his comment despite repeated attempts.

Jamaat leaders Tasnim Alam, Abdullah Mohammad Taher and ATM Masum could not also be reached for comments despite attempts.

I miss Eids. There hasn't been any since 2006. :undecided:

I miss Eids. There hasn't been any since 2006. :undecided:
Here is new party BSP aka Bangladesh sanaton party!

So what's the necessities of BAL now to speak for Hindus?

BTW this party actually justified BAL jamat alliance ( if it ever happens) i think !

@BananaRepublicUK anh opinion?

@UKBengali sahabji, aap kiya bolrahahain? :P

Last edited:
Here is new party BSP aka Bangladesh sanaton party!

So what's the necessities of BAL now to speak for Hindus?

BTW this party actually justified BAL jamat alliance ( if it ever happens) i think !

@UKBengali sahabji, apparently kiya bolrahahain? :P

It’s actually good that they have their own party 🤣

In a FPTP system - they won’t win any seats.

It’s actually good that they have their own party 🤣

In a FPTP system - they won’t win any seats.
They don't need to win any seat buddy. They can be the cause of BAL collapse, so that the desired party of India can be in power.

Jamati votes are well distributed, and hindu population are well distributed as well.

Even if 1/2 % Hindus vote for them they can help any party as jamat helped bnp winning 201 seats in 2001!

Only jamat can counter them if they made alliance with BAL 🤣!

Now they have good reason, preventing hindutva in Bangladesh! Sap o morlo lathio vanglo na!

Actually this BSP can change many calculation, if well back up by raw!

They don't need to win any seat buddy. They can be the cause of BAL collapse, so that the desired party of India can be in power.

Jamati votes are well distributed, and hindu population are well distributed as well.

Even if 1/2 % Hindus vote for them they can help any party as jamat helped bnp winning 201 seats in 2001!

Only jamat can counter them if they made alliance with BAL 🤣!

Now they have good reason, preventing hindutva in Bangladesh! Sap o morlo lathio vanglo na!

Actually this BSP can change many calculation, if well back up by raw!

BAL no longer needs them.

BAL is going back to its roots of a moderate Muslim party.

Only BNP pushed it leftwards by making alliance with anti liberation terrorists. Those terrorists are now dead.

BAL now has the heefajat mullahs on its side 🤣🤣🤣. Hasina has been carefully cultivating them as she never liked the RAW Hindus in her tent.

You will see the new face of BAL next year. The face will have chagoler dari.

BAL no longer needs them.

BAL is going back to its roots of a moderate Muslim party.

Only BNP pushed it leftwards by making alliance with anti liberation terrorists. Those terrorists are now dead.

BAL now has the heefajat mullahs on its side 🤣🤣🤣. Hasina has been carefully cultivating them as she never liked the RAW Hindus in her tent.

You will see the new face of BAL next year. The face will have chagoler dari.
Okay let's wait and see. I'm not saying that BAL jamat alliance is inevitable. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Doesn't matter what you think of BAL ,I know they are too much opportunistic.

Blessing from golam Azam in 1991 for 18 seat , later movement against BNP with jamat says many thing.

So better don't consider BAL ad party of saints.

But TBH ,I want BAL jamat alliance. I want to see if jamatis became chetona by BAL machine , or BAL become jamati ! 🤣.

If BAL make alliance with jamat , it will be confirmed that , Ami korle fosti nosti , krisho korle Leela! 🤣 🤣

If will be a pleasure to watch BAL's pajama is falling down and becomes naked!

It will be also a pleasure to watch that jamatis are wearing mujib coat over their Punjabi!

In future , if again BAL jamat enmity starts ,then both of them can say that Imran Khan also wear mujib coat ,so jamatis wear them! 😂 😂

Last edited:
Jamaat is a hope where letter P is silent...

These buggers are still dangerous. They have the ability to sucker in desperate people - even the educated ones. They prey on vulnerable people with snake oil.

Okay let's wait and see. I'm not saying that BAL jamat alliance is inevitable. I'm just saying it's a possibility.

Doesn't matter what you think of BAL ,I know they are too much opportunistic.

Blessing from golam Azam in 1991 for 18 seat , later movement against BNP with jamat says many thing.

So better don't consider BAL ad party of saints.

But TBH ,I want BAL jamat alliance. I want to see if jamatis became chetona by BAL machine , or BAL become jamati ! 🤣.

If BAL make alliance with jamat , it will be confirmed that , Ami korle fosti nosti , krisho korle Leela! 🤣 🤣

Bro, Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Who says BAL has any morals. They are a mafia organisation. Political parties exist to gain power - none of them have any morals.

I just think they will align with Hefajoti chagols because Hasina has cultivated them for a decade. Most of the Madrasas are under their control.

Back
Top Bottom