What's new

Jamaat distances from BNP

Misleading titles are fixed by the team here on regular basis ..many they miss because they are not looking at everything.
Then request them to fix it. I just copied and paste the original title, like many other thread on this subsection! You can check source if you want!

But please don't derail the thread topic!

Last edited:
Jamat infestation or the lack of it wasn't the problem of BNP, in 1991 or 2001. The problem of BNP is the illiterate, utterly incompetent Khaleda Zia with a despicable character who likely has cheated on his husband in 1971. In 2001 there was souble whammy, Khaleda and his son Tarek chora and Koko Chora. This PoS has the intelligence and competency to be a kajer bua at best. Did not deserve to be the PM of such a large nation but Allah gives to whoever he wills.

BNP was birthed by anti liberation forces. It will always be the home of anti liberation forces.

Of course, having an illiterate whore as it’s leader is also a massive problem.

There is no question that Khaleda cheated on Zia. And Zia is an eunuch for taking her back!

@Nergal

BNP was birthed by anti liberation forces. It will always be the home of anti liberation forces.
Lol really? I see quite opposite is the truth! By the way , what's the definition of anti liberation force according to you , if may I ask?

Of course, having an illiterate whore as it’s leader is also a massive problem.
Whatever mate , I have no interest in Khaleda Zia . I also hate her regime for 17/18 hours loadsheddig. But that doesn't give me the right to call her a wh.ore!

There is no question that Khaleda cheated on Zia. And Zia is an eunuch for taking her back!
First and last part of message sounds just like die hard BAL folk's statement.

I've heard such remarks many times that BNP was established by anti liberation forces , zia isn't freedom fighter but fought for Pakistan, bla bla bla.... .

In short whoever oppose BAL ( read sheikh family) are anti liberation force.

These people made our spirit of liberation ( মুক্তিযুদ্ধের চেতনা) a farce , and nowadays it's used for mentally handicapped cult followers! So sad!

You said that you were born and raise in uk . I'm thinking how come you are talking in the same language that dirty BAL cultist always speak?

Khaleda zia might be unfaithful to her husband, but its purely their personal matter.

( although there is no evidence, other than BAL cultist)

If her husband take her back , it's their personal matter! I wonder why it should e the headache for other people?

And cheaters are bad as ruler? Then perhaps you forget that winston Churchill wasn't loyal to his spouse , neither Clinton was!

On the other hand Hitler was loyal to his partner!

Last edited:
@BananaRepublicUK , sahih halal religion business of BAL, and sahih muktizuddher chetonadhari jamatis!

Bangladesh development party!

@UKBengali will be happy because of the new name ( development ) of his loving Jamat e islami whom they are trying to woo since 1991! 🤣

Finally it might come under Niqah halala!

@Bilal9 Bhai , cholen biya khaya asi 😂

@Bengal71 , apnaro dawat thaklo. Ei bibahe zog dia dojahaner oshesh neki hasil koren! 🤣

Ps - For the marriage you guys have to wait! Just divorced happened with x spouse BNP , now iddot kalin time eita ! Eita por arranged marriage hoite deri lagte pare!

Last edited:
Well finally BAL regime is becoming beneficial from Niqah Halala with jamatis!

I'm concerned that perhaps sooner or later there will be a massive anti India movement ( backed by BAL Govt ; of course eye wash) in Bangladesh using both Jamat and Hefajot ( a BAL product) , so that they can show west that without them ( BAL regime) so called terrorism will rise in Bangladesh!

I'm not sure how many Bangladeshi understand the trick of BAL regime!

If Jamat really isn't working for BAL , they should remain silent and stay at their home!

But I'm concerned that a pact made between BAL and the pro establishment jamatis!

@BananaRepublicUK , sahih halal religion business of BAL, and sahih muktizuddher chetonadhari jamatis!

Bangladesh development party!

@UKBengali will be happy because of the new name ( development ) of his loving Jamat e islami whom they are trying to woo since 1991! 🤣

Finally it might come under Niqah halala!

@Bilal9 Bhai , cholen biya khaya asi 😂

@Bengal71 , apnaro dawat thaklo. Ei bibahe zog dia dojahaner oshesh neki hasil koren! 🤣

Ps - For the marriage you guys have to wait! Just divorced happened with x spouse BNP , now iddot kalin time eita ! Eita por arranged marriage hoite deri lagte pare!

Last edited:

I'm concerned that perhaps sooner or later there will be a massive anti India movement ( backed by BAL Govt ; of course eye wash) in Bangladesh using both Jamat and Hefajot ( a BAL product) , so that they can show west that without them ( BAL regime) so called terrorism will rise in Bangladesh!

If Jamat really isn't working for BAL , they should remain silent and stay at their home!

But I'm concerned that a pact made between BAL and the pro establishment jamatis!

Mullahs cannot help themselves! They love publicity and media glare.

Asking the Jamatis to stay quiet is like asking pimps to stay away from prostitutes!

This is why BAL and Hasina look so relaxed 🤣🤣😂😂

Lol really? I see quite opposite is the truth! By the way , what's the definition of anti liberation force according to you , if may I ask?

Whatever mate , I have no interest in Khaleda Zia . I also hate her regime for 17/18 hours loadsheddig. But that doesn't give me the right to call her a wh.ore!

First and last part of message sounds just like die hard BAL folk's statement.

I've heard such remarks many times that BNP was established by anti liberation forces , zia isn't freedom fighter but fought for Pakistan, bla bla bla.... .

In short whoever oppose BAL ( read sheikh family) are anti liberation force.

These people made our spirit of liberation ( মুক্তিযুদ্ধের চেতনা) a farce , and nowadays it's used for mentally handicapped cult followers! So sad!

You said that you were born and raise in uk . I'm thinking how come you are talking in the same language that dirty BAL cultist always speak?

Khaleda zia might be unfaithful to her husband, but its purely their personal matter.

( although there is no evidence, other than BAL cultist)

If her husband take her back , it's their personal matter! I wonder why it should e the headache for other people?

And cheaters are bad as ruler? Then perhaps you forget that winston Churchill wasn't loyal to his spouse , neither Clinton was!

On the other hand Hitler was loyal to his partner!
Interesting point.
It is Hasina who ended her own marriage to (Dr Wazed), Khaleda was married to Zia to the last day Zia was killed.
The rumour is Dr Wazed refused to go the wedding of his own daughter cause the bridegroom's father was a Razakar and Hasina did not consult with him about their daughter wedding.
This rumour also claims PM Khaleda brought Dr Wazed to the wedding herself.

Last edited:
Interesting point.
It is Hasina who ended her own marriage to (Dr Wazed), Kahaleda was married to Zia to the last day Zia was killed.
The rumour is Dr Wazed refused to go the wedding of his own daughter cause the bridegroom's father was a Razakar and Hasina did not consult with him about their daughter wedding.
This rumour also claims PM Kahaleda brought Dr Wazed to the wedding herself.

You are like a little village girl, aren’t you??!!

Rumour this and rumour that!!!

In a civilised society a girl chooses her husband not her father!!!

Also, why shouldn’t Hasina divorce her husband. If that is what she wanted?

Btw, Khaleda’s relationships with pak generals are well documented. Not based on “rumour” 😂😂😂

@EasyNow
@UKBengali

Interesting point.
It is Hasina who ended her own marriage to (Dr Wazed), Kahaleda was married to Zia to the last day Zia was killed.
This rumour also claims PM Kahaleda brought Dr Wazed to the wedding herself.

Well if the rumor about Wazed Mia is true , then I would say that poor Wazed Mia committed a grave sin.

As he didn't realize that sheikh family can't do wrong! They are always right!

If they arranged a marriage with Razakar, the Razakar was turned to muktizoddha!

Perhaps Khaleda Zia knew the absolute truth! 😂

Last edited:
Well if the rumor about Wazed Mia is true , then I would say that poor Wazed Mia committed a grave sin.

As he didn't realize that sheikh family can't do wrong! They are always right!

If they arranged a marriage with Razakar, the Razakar was turned to muktizoddha!

Perhaps Khaleda Zia knew the absolute truth! 😂
I don't know if it was a love marriage or an arranged one. It is not unusual to see BNP and BAL younglings to hang out together as they attend the same schools and social circles.

Since no update ( video reference) after the news isn't available so I assume the news misleading!

And if Pinaky is right , the. Police committed offense , because Jamat isn't a banned political party!

So if they start movement peacefully , police must not provoke them!

( Now BAL rats don't start whining,as Jamat did movement alongside BAL after 15 February 1996 election against Khaleda Zia )

Since no update ( video reference) after the news isn't available so I assume the news misleading!

And if Pinaky is right , the. Police committed offense , because Jamat isn't a banned political party!

So if they start movement peacefully , police must not provoke them!

( Now BAL rats don't start whining,as Jamat did movement alongside BAL after 15 February 1996 election against Khaleda Zia )

Jamat is a bunch of vermin.

Any action against them is legal and above board.

Deal with them like Uncle Sam!

Let’s create our own Guantánamo - am sure USA will help 🤩🤩😂😂

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Back
Top Bottom