What's new

Jamaat distances from BNP

@BananaRepublicUK , one question, if jamatis are not with BNP , then what's our enmity with BNP? Do you remember 1991 election? BNP alone got 140 seat alone , that's more than BAL?

1991 - 1996 BNP regime was far far better than 2001-2006 jamat infested regime.

From 1991 -1996 even many chhatradal students got attacked by chhtra shibir , the issue was freedom fight!

So what's the problem if we got a good BNP that's free from jamat influence?

BAL , BNP, Gano Odhikar Porishod , jamat , jatiya party all five shall give candidate for 300 constituencies ( like old days) , and then we can check who got Majority!

If jamat isn't with BNP it ANY OTHER PARTY, I don't have any problem with democracy!

As jamat doesn't have good reputation internationally, because their politics are like brotherhood!

Also jamati well distributed votes can keep their bigger ally in power forever , and make the whole democracy system a joke and turn into family dysnaty.

But if they don't make alliance with any party , then democracy can flourish again positively!

But of course with some condition , as abolition of article 70 in our constitution, and perhaps presidential form of democracy is the best way for a third world country!

thought this was Jamat e Islami pakistan distances from baluchistan national party..clicked and voila.. the same bangla politics.
Wtf is wrong with these folks.. can't do one thing right and put their country name in the title.

Last edited:
thought this was Jamat e Islami pakistan distances from baluchistan national party..clicked and voila.. the same banla politics.
Wtf is wrong with these folks.. can't do one thing right and put their country name in the title.

For what its worth I do it all the time.....

thought this was Jamat e Islami pakistan distances from baluchistan national party..clicked and voila.. the same banla politics.
It's not a requirement here. I even don't know the name of Balochistan national party , that is a provincial party ( correct me if I am wrong) in Pakistan, not any national party!

On the other hand BNP formed govt three times in Bangladesh, and a very well know political party worldwide!

If you don't know it , that's your limitation, not our fault!

It's BDF sub section , so why do you expect that we will be discussing here about Pakistan's internal matter? Does that make sense?

However, changing original title is against forum rule , perhaps you forget it!

If you see such thread , simply ignore it , or as forum host to show the sub section name when people browse newly posted threads!

Last edited:
It's not a requirement here. I even don't know the name of Balochistan national party , that is a provincial party ( correct me if I am wrong) in Pakistan, not any national party!

On the other hand BNP formed govt three times in Bangladesh, and a very well know political party worldwide!

It's BDF sub section , so why do you expect that we will be discussing here about Pakistan's internal matter? Does that make sense?

However, changing original title is against forum rule , perhaps you forget it!

If you see such thread , simply ignore it , or as forum host to show the sub section name when people browse newly posted threads!
It's may be a subsection but all sub section threads show up on the mainthread from where we the mobile users scroll and click whatever we think is related. And any indication of it being from ur country isn't visible. This is not the first time.. I've experienced this multiple times in past.. and it only happens with u not the iranians or Chinese or Americans or brits or arabs or indians or turks..because they know how to use the forum..

:cuckoo:

and it only happens with u not the iranians or Chinese or Americans or brits or arabs or indians or turks..because they know how to use the forum..
Well , then when you will see that no country mentioned ( like Americans, Brits , Arabs , indians , Chinese bla bla bla ) , then consider it as the thread related to Bangladesh.

Easy solution!

Well , then when you will see that no country mentioned ( like Americans, Brits , Arabs , indians , Chinese bla bla bla ) , then consider it as the thread related to Bangladesh.

Easy solution!
No that is only reserved for paKistani threads.
This is a pakistani forum..and you folks are butting in like you own it. which is a big time cringe.

@BananaRepublicUK , one question, if jamatis are not with BNP , then what's our enmity with BNP? Do you remember 1991 election? BNP alone got 140 seat alone , that's more than BAL?

1991 - 1996 BNP regime was far far better than 2001-2006 jamat infested regime.

From 1991 -1996 even many chhatradal students got attacked by chhtra shibir , the issue was freedom fight!

So what's the problem if we got a good BNP that's free from jamat influence?

BAL , BNP, Gano Odhikar Porishod , jamat , jatiya party all five shall give candidate for 300 constituencies ( like old days) , and then we can check who got Majority!

If jamat isn't with BNP it ANY OTHER PARTY, I don't have any problem with democracy!

As jamat doesn't have good reputation internationally, because their politics are like brotherhood!

Also jamati well distributed votes can keep their bigger ally in power forever , and make the whole democracy system a joke and turn into family dysnaty.

But if they don't make alliance with any party , then democracy can flourish again positively!

But of course with some condition , as abolition of article 70 in our constitution, and perhaps presidential form of democracy is the best way for a third world country!

Jamat infestation or the lack of it wasn't the problem of BNP, in 1991 or 2001. The problem of BNP is the illiterate, utterly incompetent Khaleda Zia with a despicable character who likely has cheated on her husband in 1971. In 2001 there was double whammy, Khaleda and his son Tarek chora and Koko Chora. This PoS has the intelligence and competency to be a kajer bua at best. Did not deserve to be the PM of such a large nation but Allah gives to whoever he wills.

Last edited:
No that is only reserved for paKistani threads.
This is a pakistani forum..and you folks are butting in like you own it. which is a big time cringe.
That doesn't matter. We are not doing anything that violet forum rule.

If you are not satisfied with it , talk to forum host!

Jamat infestation or the lack of it wasn't the problem of BNP, in 1991 or 2001.
So what if now in future awami league and Jamat form an alliance? Are you okay with it? I suspect that BAL is doing this plan! What say you?

Because if there will be election , BAL will never win against BNP Jamat axis. In 2001 BAL got more ( percentage) vote than BNP , but at least in 70 constituency BNP won because of the 5% very crucial Jamat vote.

So BAL can get the benefits from Jamat. Besides , it's not new that BAL seek help of jamatis at past. We saw in 1991 Hasina went to Golam Azam for support , later started movement with jatiya party and Jamat for caretaker Govt.

So now there are rumors that jatiya party will make alliance with BNP!

So what if BAL make alliance beith Jamat?

Whatever shall be the case , it will create a balance!

Jamat is a very well organized political party and Qawmis are not any political entity!

So if there will be any conflict start between Delhi and BAL , I won't be surprised if it bring the two party closer.

Because nothing unify people like a common enemy! At least temporarily!
The problem of BNP is the illiterate, utterly incompetent Khaleda Zia with a despicable character who likely has cheated on his husband in 1971. In 2001 there was souble whammy, Khaleda and his son Tarek chora and Koko Chora.
About Tarek Chora and other thieves , I agree. But I don't agree that anyone's personal life scandal ( if it's the fact ) shouldn't affect his/her professional life.

So what if now in future awami league and Jamat form an alliance?

AL won't form an alliance with Jamat, I doubt it.

Because if there will be election , BAL will never win against BNP Jamat axis. In 2001 BAL got more ( percentage) vote than BNP , but at least in 70 constituency BNP won because of the 5% very crucial Jamat vote.

BNP or BAL will win elections after the other had ruled for 5 years because of the simple fact that both are highly corrupt and people want to change the government. Jamat is no magic to make BAL or BNP win with their so called 5% vote. কুত্তা লেজ নাড়ায় নাকি লেজ কুত্তা নাড়ায়? BNP and BAL are the কুত্তা, Jamat is the লেজ।

So what if now in future awami league and Jamat form an alliance? Are you okay with it? I suspect that BAL is doing this plan! What say you?

So BAL can get the benefits from Jamat. Besides , it's not new that BAL seek help of jamatis at past. We saw in 1991 Hasina went to Golam Azam for support , later started movement with jatiya party and Jamat for caretaker Govt.

So now there are rumors that jatiya party will make alliance with BNP!

So what if BAL make alliance beith Jamat?

Whatever shall be the case , it will create a balance!

Jamat is a very well organized political party and Qawmis are not any political entity!

So if there will be any conflict start between Delhi and BAL , I won't be surprised if it bring the two party closer.

Because nothing unify people like a common enemy! At least temporarily!

About Tarek Chora and other thieves , I agree. But I don't agree that anyone's personal life scandal ( if it's the fact ) shouldn't affect his/her professional life.

I didn't solely allude to her personal life. I have also mentioned her lack of education and competency. Although people's conducts in personal life give indication of the morality of the person, it will certainly reflect in their professional life. In the 1970s, BD was a highly conservative Muslim country and a woman cheating on her husband was extremely immoral. The offence was aggravated manifold by the fact that she cheated with an enemy that her husband was fighting against for a great cause. It was a betrayal of trust of the highest order, a person of such moral character can never be entrusted with the duties of ruling a country, they can betray as it's in their character.

Last edited:

It's does matter. Everyone follows the rules here.. if you don't just because you have an ego issue to accept and move on then there is a fix.
@waz

It's does matter. Everyone follows the rules here.. if you don't just because you have an ego issue to accept and move on then there is a fix.
@waz
Perhaps you don't have habbit to read or hear what others say , but only want to write!

I clearly said that I'm not violating any rule.

Still if it's a rule and I missed it , I will obey the rule when I will be informed by forum host! My message was clear!

If there is a written pdf rule, then please show me if I missed it.

There is no ego issue from me. Ego is for arrogant people ( it looks you are one of them) , not for others.

It's you who is projecting your ego on me, instead of showing me the rule!

But I know a rule and that is , original title must not be changed , and exactly I'm following the rule!

But yes if there is an amendment , and I missed it , you can show me , or forum host can inform me!

So yes brother @waz , please let me know if it's a rule or not!

Last edited:
AL won't form an alliance with Jamat, I doubt it.
Well , I'm not sure yet. But Bangladesh is the country of all possibility! So who knows what is coming in future! 🤔!
BNP or BAL will win elections after the other had ruled for 5 years because of the simple fact that both are highly corrupt and people want to change the government. Jamat is no magic to make BAL or BNP win with their so called 5% vote. কুত্তা লেজ নাড়ায় নাকি লেজ কুত্তা নাড়ায়? BNP and BAL are the কুত্তা, Jamat is the লেজ।
Nowadays , lej e kuttake naray!

For example , if in a constituency , let's say BAL has 50000 vote , BNP had 47000 , Jamat has 5000 vote , and rest has 5000 vote!

So now if BNP and Jamat are allied , BNP got 47000+5000= 52000 vote total.

And the reality is there are 70/80 such constituency where secenerio is like this, or jamatis have even more votes!

So in a free and fair election , if jamatis make alliance with BNP or any other, (let's say BAL it's BAL) , then the another party gets nothing!

This is the major weakness of FPTP system of voting.

Remember in 1999 BNP won 40 seats and got only 30.81% vote and 140 seat and formed govt?

In 2001 BAL got more percentage vote than BNP , but only jamati votes caused them screwed up!

So yes , if alliance isn't possible , I'm sure at least jamatis made a pact and that is they will nominate in all 300 constituency!

So it's a safer option for BAL , even in a fair election!

Because although now BAL is becoming unpopular , still they have a huge voter in Bangladesh!

So in a single election BNP ( a party without leadership) can't win against BAL if compete without jamatis!

However if they can make alliance with jatiya party , they may do better.

Last edited:
Perhaps you don't have habbit to read or hear what others say , but only want to write!

I clearly said that I'm not violating any rule.

Still if it's a rule and I missed it , I will obey the rule when I will be informed by forum host! My message was clear!

If there is a written pdf rule, then please show me if I missed it.

There is no ego issue from me. Ego is for arrogant people ( it looks you are one of them) , not for others.

It you who is projecting your ego on me, instead of showing me the rule!

But I know a rule and that is , original title must not be changed , and exactly I'm following the rule!

But yes if there is an amendment , and I missed it , you can show me , or forum host can inform me!

So yes brother @waz , please let me know if it's a rule or not!
Misleading titles are fixed by the team here on regular basis ..many they miss because they are not looking at everything.

Back
Top Bottom